View Poll Results: Do you like the new features and design in Top Eleven 2015?

Voters
420. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

66 15.71%
  • No, I don’t like it

206 49.05%
  • Needs more improvement

148 35.24%
Page 20 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
Like Tree695Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2015

Dreamer
    And i see a bug ....i can buy players that i sell lol

no mate they won't speak...we will have to quit playing the mobile app this way it will become dormant and useless...only if everyone does it - that's the way to give out a message to the nordeus team

Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    And i see a bug ....i can buy players that i sell lol
    try to buy them

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by 100 dinara View Post
    Managers,

Thank you for your feedback and passion for the game, we will be sure to pass these comments to our developers who love to hear your feedback.

Yes you are right, skill points are now automatically applied to your players, rather than applied manually as before. Reason for this is that this is much closer to real life, if you train for a specific skill you gain skills in that area immediately after the training or match. Also the majority of our players use auto assign and have requested this feature. We feel this will enhance the game overtime but your comments and feedback are of course taken on board.

Feedback is really important to us, so please feel free to share it and we will continue to develop Top Eleven and try to add the features our players are asking for.
    But this isn't real football. Not even that realistic. Real leagues allow more than 22 players. You need to pay rent and non-playing staff wages. Your scout knows your system and finds players that you need (I've never played a DMR in my 8 seasons, I would fire a scout who wasted time looking at one IRL), same with the academy. But most of all, you would watch the match rather than just read highlights and end up shocked when ur defender made 5 good tackles and scores a 5 rating.

This is not a criticism, as such. I'm happy enough with all those things since its a simulation game not a real career in football. But each of those things would enhance user experience far more than auto assigning skill points.

Ultimately, if the game had always done that, I wouldn't care. But you know that keen players will have built a strategy around it and to destroy that with no warning is in really poor taste. It is not 'realistic' in football for major changes to the rules to just appear one day. Did UEFA just bring in financial fair play overnight with no warning, for example? Why not?

Dreamer
    I have a great comparison for this update in my opinion, and it's also based upon the comments I am hearing from long time players here.
    I call this update... Top Eleven: Sonic 06 Edition

I hope at least 1 person gets my reference, but I'll explain here.

In 2006 Sega released the highly anticipated Sonic the Hedgehog game (Known today as Sonic 06), which was a colossal flop. The problem was Sega decided to make the game "more realistic" except that in the 15 years prior, the game was never based on realism. The fans and long time players did not want a more realistic game, they liked what they had and wanted an expansion on that formula. Instead, Sega released a game full of new ideas that removed many of the things that made the previous games fun, and replaced them with a slew of new ideas that people didn't want, didn't ask for, weren't fun, and didn't work.

The final product was given almost blanket negative reviews from fans and critics, and drove countless fans away and onto other games and series. Many long time players and even diehards bailed on this game quickly. Even the diehard fans which were able to look past the bugs and glitches within the game had a hard time enjoying the game because at the end of the day, it just wasn't a very enjoyable experience because much of what made the game great was taken away.
    Sonic 06 by all accounts was the downfall of the franchise and despite a couple successes since, they have never fully recovered.

I hope that Nordeus will read this and understand how critical of an error they could be making here, and that one bad version of a game can alienate the fans and players and ruin a successful franchise.
    sincity, Jernet and Kaizer Franz like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    In response to the last paragraph, I was testing this for a month and on an almost daily basis I fed back that auto add of skill points was a backward step an that we needed to see percentages. Bet I wasn't the only one who fed this back.

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 13
    10 League Titles
    2 Champions Leagues
    Thank you for trying. It is appreciated. I think it was you who mentioned it on here before, wasn't it? Then you got conned when they removed it from the beta version.

Dreamer
    And an other thing, when i see players of the others teams i will play, i could see players who have yellow or red cartons... And now not possible... It will be great to show them like before ;-)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I am lv8 and I 'm glad that figured out even now that individual sp categories (attack, defense, m&p) mean nothing.
    Also sa are cosmetics.
    if it had some meaning then how the auto-sign could work for the players playing with phones and players who are playing with f/b - pc ?
    The program is one.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I don't really like the auto-assignment of skill points either, because one may occasionally want a player to stay on a certain level ending in 4 or 9 because one plans to sell the player soon.
    By far the biggest problem, however, is the inability to view players' morale and condition percentages. Without the condition percentages, one can't really do any really targeted training of one's players, and that is a major step down from the previous version. I know for a fact that many users really enjoyed to be able to do targeted training of their players. That was basically the big thing that you could do in between matches.
    I like many things about the update, so from my point of view: If Nordeus product managers and developers could quickly get together and fix the obvious problems relating to auto-assignment of skill points as well as the missing condition and morale percentages, the update could actually be a great one.

I updated the app, but i found a strange thing, some of my players had ongoing skill training, most of them had 25-30 points on the skill, but now with the update these points what i spent to these trainings are gone. What happened with these points?

Page 20 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast