View Poll Results: Do you like the new features and design in Top Eleven 2015?

Voters
420. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

66 15.71%
  • No, I don’t like it

206 49.05%
  • Needs more improvement

148 35.24%
Page 24 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
Like Tree695Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2015

please take heed of the advice on here by the many disgruntled customers. the update is not a success. I know change sometimes feels different and it takes time to climatise. but the old version was working. it could definitely be improved upon, but fundamentally it worked.

i am still fairly new to the game but had been hooked since i discovered it. i have only used it on my mobile, so can only give advise for this platform.

As far as i can see the only improvements that have been made are cosmetic, and very debatable as to whether they are improved. personally i dont think so. but i can understand this is subjective and might just take getting accustomed.

but you have managed to take several steps backwards in the gameplay (most of which have already been mentioned in previous posts). which is obviously the most important aspect of the game. also the ease of navigation through the menus is nowhere near as user friendly as the previous version.

i know that there has been a big build up to this update, and probably alot of time, energy and money invested into it. and that peoples livelihoods are at stake if it is deemed a failure. so that as a company nordeus will defend it till the cows come home. but it simply is a big step backwards.

i will carry on playing the game for the meantime, in the hope they see sense, bite the bullet and revert to what made it work in the previous version. but i cannot envisage spending anymore money on this game in the future.
    PaCe Ros and Catterick like this.

The reason for the bad echo for that auto assign feature is as follow:
    In higher Manager Levels (18 and above) it is almost impossible to sell Players which are not directly 1 Point next to the sixth star.
    That is a very big Problem. We solved this by stopping Training them 1 Point below the sixth star.
    Now we will get very frustrated, because we will have to Keep all These Players for a Long time and cannot buy new ones.
    So, this will be the end for many, many Players in high Manager Levels.
    If NORDEUS will not Change this feature back, a very big number of Manager will quit this game. Big sorry !!!!

Rookie
    Im afraid , that is correct aahzbg. It seems like the goal is to have players buy more token...in my opinion. I can't see any other good argument in doing so , unfortunately.

Where has the compare feature gone? The one with which you could compare two of your own players, or a player on the auction list with one of your existing players.

If the compare feature turns out to be missing, and the player condition percentages are missing, and the player morale percentages are missing, and one can no longer control the assignment of skill points, I tend to agree with the many people in this forum who are very critical of the 2015 update.

In that case, I'd much rather have stayed with the old version. What are the graphical enhancements worth if the overall quality of the game has gone down?
    Last edited by Jernet; 01-26-2015 at 08:39 PM.

hold the old version

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I can see a first success of the new update and this thread ,
    It made many guests of the forum to be active members
    Cat Harrison and Synthespian like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

so i wanted parts of my team to learn new positions. And a few of them were almost there. And a few had almost learned a special skill. are those skillpoints wasted? All that training, all those friendly matches, and all the "irl money" was for nothing? Would like an answer that justifies that in a sensible way

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I can see a first success of the new update and this thread ,
    It made many guests of the forum to be active members
    Definitely; I became an active member today in order to vent my worries about some very obvious black holes in the otherwise very pretty new version.

Quote Originally Posted by 100 dinara View Post
    It's still possible to add skill points to the category you prefer. To do that, you have to click on player's screen, click on Skill and then select the category you want to improve.

Attachment 36808
    When you put this player on the transfermarkt no one will buy but when his rating was 44, then there was a chance. The problem is the transition from levels _9 to _0 and from _4 to _5. In the bigger picture, I have a player which I cannot sell, because I cannot sell I cannot contract new players. So you force me to release my player which is 100 million worth.
    Trevor Paterson likes this.

Yessir; I became a forum member today, the big day of 26th Jan., in order to vent my worries and frustrations about some very obvious black holes in the otherwise pretty new version. Hope that Nordeus product management and development will listen.
    Last edited by Jernet; 01-26-2015 at 08:57 PM.

Page 24 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast