View Poll Results: Do you like the new features and design in Top Eleven 2015?

Voters
420. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

66 15.71%
  • No, I don’t like it

206 49.05%
  • Needs more improvement

148 35.24%
Page 51 of 88 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Like Tree695Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2015

Could nordeus re - release the old version and the thousands of people who prefer that version go back to that. They could also keep this shockingly bad updated version for the handful of people who prefer this and then they could sell tokens on both versions

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barca FC View Post
    Don't even bother, since you updated the new version, all of your skill points will automatic assign to your players. You won't get any back at all. Before this stupid biggest update 2015, I had 435 skill points. They don't care, so don't bother...we as players, as managers don't derserve any respect from them. We may have high blood pressure if we keep give them feedbacks.
    the fact is that if you have saved 435 skills point , they have been assigned to your players EXCEPT for those players which you have began a new roles or special abilities , they have been assigned on this but you can't see it on new top eleven 2015 mobile app , only on laptop version !

Addicted
    Nordeus must take his responsabilites and a develloper must come on this thread to apologize for all their customers about this BETA release with no warning about auto assign and all skills in SA or NR that seems to have disapeared !!!! It is the minimum they must do NOW !!!!

Well said Kaizer Franz.

I was going to have a 19 year old one on one scorer next season. Thanks nordeus for breaking the dream and goodbye if I don't get my points back

Addicted
    55% of people don't like it ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .........................

whaat a joke Nordeus loooool

Plus add the percentage of people who voted needs improvement. It looks like grim reading in the nordeus office

Rookie
    This update killed the game for me, i said before that i would quit after this season if not auto add SP is removed. But i guess it is already too late, I've had zero interest in this game since the last update.

So i guess it is time to move on. Thanks all it have been fun.

Rookie
    And for those of you still have an old version; especially, the one who has two devices like me. Top Eleven still can mess with your skill points. Like I have mentioned before, I used to have 435 skill points before the biggest stupid update. After I updated the new version on my iPhone, they assigned them all for me without my permission at all. So, I deleted the game on my iPhone and continue playing the old version on IPad...which it was good. NO, I was wrong. Even I am using the old version on different device, the skill points went straight to my players after it reachs to 40 points. It happened couple times now. So, it comes to the conclusion that the Nordeus will do everything to get the manually assign away from us.

There are other pressing matters than auto assignment of skill points on a football game. Stuff like - terrorism, floods, the homeless...

If we spent as much effort in helping ppl as we did complaining abt Auto Assignment of skill points, the world would be a happier place....
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Page 51 of 88 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast