View Poll Results: Do you like the new features and design in Top Eleven 2015?

Voters
420. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

66 15.71%
  • No, I don’t like it

206 49.05%
  • Needs more improvement

148 35.24%
Page 52 of 88 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Like Tree695Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2015

Qambu why don't you open your doors to the homeless and start studying flood defences you tool

NO auto assignment of skill points!!!

Rookie
    Firstly, Please let me tell you all about my situation at this point of the mid season. A day before the damn stupid new version, I had so many skill points, a ton of health, morales, rests and max out in cash (215B), about to reach 6000 tokens (spend 30 tokens each season). I joined the Top Eleven for a year now, I am at level 14 as proud to earned 11 league titles and two runner-up. I am trying to get my 9th champion league title. I also got 2 cup titles and a punch of third place. I don't even spend a penny in the game yet, but I have to admit that I invested a lot of times into this game. Matter of fact, Top Eleven is an only game that I am playing, and I used to proud to be a part of it as always introduce the game to my friends and co-workers. NOT ANY MORE!!!

I am not trying to show off here; however, the secret of my success is "skill point", the biggest strategy of the game. I can do so much with it, I can make my players learn a new role, I can assign the skill point to my players as the way I want it, etc. I don't need an idiot new version to take control of my team, Top Eleven you need to give us some respects, some spaces. We know exactly how to manage our team, that is why the game calls "soccer management". I used to give a ton of respects for the game, so much respects for those whom created it. Nonetheless, all of your brightest ideas, respects just went down to the drain because you guys being so greed and hard head.

Obviously, none of them from Top Eleven care about our ideas or suggests at all. So, why are we keep wasting our time on this subject about new biggest stupid update ever in 2015? Oh, I forgot, they do care about making money. I have one suggest for all of you as a player and a managers. Please don't let Mr. greed (top 11) mess you up because they won't listen to you. If you totally think this game is no longer a game for you, just delete it. If you think that you can roll with it for few more seasons to find out a different strategy; then hold on to the game. But here is a main point that I am trying to get your attention...and that is please STOP use your money, please don't waste a single cent for the game, it's not worth it.

Finally, good luck to you all, I will see you in a different game. I will try to use all of my hard earn tokens before I can call it quits.
    Last edited by Barca FC; 01-29-2015 at 01:49 AM.
    Sully likes this.

I'm just wondering... Don't you have an alpha phase? Beta testers? If the product is NOT finished then you DON'T release it! That's how business works. Is better to give an explanation of the delay than release an incomplete product and risk to lose your customers.

I can't even open 2 games results because when I open the second one it gets stuck loading... really? You didn't even test that?

You know what is the WORST part? That you don't even apologize in the game for the issues, you don't give an estimated time of fix or at minimum fix the easiest things like the auto-assign skills.
    I don't want free tokens, I just want a fun game to play, that's it.

who can answer? when there will be personal property in the transfer profile? height / weight / foot? a support silent!

Come on nordeus. Do you not want these forums to be full of praise and compliments and happy customers. Bring back the old version so we can all carry on building our teams the way we want to and improve the players we actually spent real money on buying your tokens

It makes me wish mourinho was never born!!

Banned
    That is funny. Now, I wish Mourinho dies tomorrow; so that the Nordues can release a good version to remember him.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Qambu why don't you open your doors to the homeless and start studying flood defences you tool
    Yes I've been giving food to the homeless for years now and helping flood victims in my area. What have you done? Oh yes, auto assign...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    I've been on and off this forum for nearly 2 years and this has always been a favourite phrase of Nordeus and it still makes me laugh.

Please Nordeus stop treating us with utter contempt, you like to pretend that you listen to our feedback but we know you couldn't care less what we think.

It was about 3 years ago you said you would make it cost no tokens to change a players squad number, did you ever change it? I gave up looking after waiting 18 months!!!!

Stop treating us as if we are stupid. Actions speak louder than words and you guys have failed miserably with your actions.
    Yeah bro...And I still remember your all effort regarding ASK THE DEVELOPERS but Nordeus destroyed it by giving pathetic answers...

Page 52 of 88 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast