View Poll Results: Do you like the new features and design in Top Eleven 2015?

Voters
420. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

66 15.71%
  • No, I don’t like it

206 49.05%
  • Needs more improvement

148 35.24%
Page 53 of 88 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Like Tree695Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2015

Good afternoon.
    Forgive me for my English. This is the Google translator.
    Thank you for the opportunity to see the auction player statistics. This is not enough.
    Very nicely done League and Cups. Only in the league points need to return to the usual place.
    And why it was necessary to swap statistics indicators during the game?
    Most importantly, without which it is impossible to play - it's percentages of health and morals. It is necessary to return in the first place.
    About the other shortcomings already talked a lot.
    Do you want more realism?
    Make ranked players at half-time.
    Now we are like blind kittens, trying to figure out who's playing good, who is bad.
    In life, we see immediately a bad player.
    And the most important thing. While there are no defects are eliminated, do not update to the PC version.
    Thank U.
    Last edited by Иван Иванов 69; 01-29-2015 at 05:38 AM.

Lmao at Scott Buck and Qambu. But seriously Qambu this forum is not for the homeless etc.

Banned
    What do you think? He has over 1000 posts, I think this guy loves to jump on every comment. Or may be he really want an attention.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Buck View Post
    What do you think? He has over 1000 posts, I think this guy loves to jump on every comment. Or may be he really want an attention.
    Peace,bro!!!!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Buck View Post
    Not even remotely on topic, and besides that Qambu Yaasi has made 1000+ post to talk about the game.. not to bump the #.
    You can read a person's posts by clicking on their name and selecting View Forum Posts.

And while I absolutely agree about helping others being important, it's off topic too.

PLEASE make posts in this thread only regarding Top Eleven 2015.
    Dean_1 likes this.

Rookie
    Alright, here goes... my take on this debacle.

Background:

- LEVEL 19: Completed 18 seasons (17 full seasons; 1st season I came in halfway).
    - LEAGUE: Came 1st 16 times. Came 2nd 2 times.
    - CUP: Came 1st 9 times. Came 2nd 1 time.
    - CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Came 1st 7 times. Came 2nd 2 times.
    - TREBLE: 5 times

My take:

I spelled out my Top Eleven background because I believe it would take some understanding of the game to be able to achieve that. "Understanding" as in, the need to buy tokens sporadically; the need to acquire scout players minimally but necessarily etc.

I guess it is crystal clear to Nordeus by now that the auto-assignment of skill points is a major pain for many managers. The ability to have skill points assigned for the training of new positions and special abilities has been the success formula for many. I read a post by an admin in the forum that they are doing the "auto-assignment" thing to make the game seem more "realistic." That is the most feeble argument in the whole world because... let's face it, this game is the least realistic of all managerial games out there. The least! Why? Because it is money-based. If you want realistic, then forget injury packs, morale packs or rest packs... no one recovers from a broken leg by consuming 15 cans of Red Bulls. No one recovers from low energy by consuming 6 cans of Green Spinach. No one becomes more confident all of a sudden by pumping 2 Blue Pills. No one spends money and have a 3-star player becomes 9 stars in the matter of 3 seconds. That's a schoolboy to Messi in 3 seconds if you have the money.

The reality:

Alright, so now the reality. The reality is... all these complaints would never ever work. Why? There are millions of players all around the world, and only a supremely pathetic number of players actually come into this forum. We are the more serious players, and we make up only 0.00000001% of all players. Threatening to quit the game? With your friends to boot? Woooooo~ Scary threat that! NOT. Nordeus would actually prefer for you to go away. Threatening to not spend a single cent more? Big deal. Nordeus has enough money to get Jose Mourinho, JOSE FREAKIN' MOURINHO, to be its ambassador. Do you think your two cents count (pun absolutely intended and it's funny)?

I am still playing this game and I don't see myself quitting in the immediate future because... if you could just wrap your head around what Nordeus is (a company with the intention of making money rather than a charity to make you feel happy) and how they would go about trying to juice your bank accounts (like, you know, being able to power-train and use up all your green packs, going gung-ho with practice-match training every 5 seconds?)... you would actually "get it" and whinge less.

I mean, I too played around with skill points. A LOT, even. But hey, now that that's gone, let's move on. It's a free game to download and play, with the spending players achieving more success. Boo-hoo, that's how it works, so... let the quitters quit, let the whingers whinge and let the big corporate Nordeus do what they do. Surely there are more pressing things in our lives for us to be equally as passionate about as the auto-assignment of skill points.

PEACE!

Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    How do you assign a special ability to a player or to learn a new position?
    Hi Martin, this feature is not currently available on the new version of Top Eleven, but it will be added back very soon. Thanks for interest!
    I am surprised, and curious. How can they bring back adding a new position, and I would assume a special ability, unless they allow the allocation of skill points? I want to see them pooch this up somehow....this is Nordeus afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    There are other pressing matters than auto assignment of skill points on a football game. Stuff like - terrorism, floods, the homeless...

If we spent as much effort in helping ppl as we did complaining abt Auto Assignment of skill points, the world would be a happier place....
    Administrator, please move this comment to the "I dont give a crap" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Fate85 View Post
    Alright, here goes... my take on this debacle.

Background:

- LEVEL 19: Completed 18 seasons (17 full seasons; 1st season I came in halfway).
    - LEAGUE: Came 1st 16 times. Came 2nd 2 times.
    - CUP: Came 1st 9 times. Came 2nd 1 time.
    - CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Came 1st 7 times. Came 2nd 2 times.
    - TREBLE: 5 times

My take:

I spelled out my Top Eleven background because I believe it would take some understanding of the game to be able to achieve that. "Understanding" as in, the need to buy tokens sporadically; the need to acquire scout players minimally but necessarily etc.

I guess it is crystal clear to Nordeus by now that the auto-assignment of skill points is a major pain for many managers. The ability to have skill points assigned for the training of new positions and special abilities has been the success formula for many. I read a post by an admin in the forum that they are doing the "auto-assignment" thing to make the game seem more "realistic." That is the most feeble argument in the whole world because... let's face it, this game is the least realistic of all managerial games out there. The least! Why? Because it is money-based. If you want realistic, then forget injury packs, morale packs or rest packs... no one recovers from a broken leg by consuming 15 cans of Red Bulls. No one recovers from low energy by consuming 6 cans of Green Spinach. No one becomes more confident all of a sudden by pumping 2 Blue Pills. No one spends money and have a 3-star player becomes 9 stars in the matter of 3 seconds. That's a schoolboy to Messi in 3 seconds if you have the money.

The reality:

Alright, so now the reality. The reality is... all these complaints would never ever work. Why? There are millions of players all around the world, and only a supremely pathetic number of players actually come into this forum. We are the more serious players, and we make up only 0.00000001% of all players. Threatening to quit the game? With your friends to boot? Woooooo~ Scary threat that! NOT. Nordeus would actually prefer for you to go away. Threatening to not spend a single cent more? Big deal. Nordeus has enough money to get Jose Mourinho, JOSE FREAKIN' MOURINHO, to be its ambassador. Do you think your two cents count (pun absolutely intended and it's funny)?

I am still playing this game and I don't see myself quitting in the immediate future because... if you could just wrap your head around what Nordeus is (a company with the intention of making money rather than a charity to make you feel happy) and how they would go about trying to juice your bank accounts (like, you know, being able to power-train and use up all your green packs, going gung-ho with practice-match training every 5 seconds?)... you would actually "get it" and whinge less.

I mean, I too played around with skill points. A LOT, even. But hey, now that that's gone, let's move on. It's a free game to download and play, with the spending players achieving more success. Boo-hoo, that's how it works, so... let the quitters quit, let the whingers whinge and let the big corporate Nordeus do what they do. Surely there are more pressing things in our lives for us to be equally as passionate about as the auto-assignment of skill points.

PEACE!
    so supposedly, there are millions of players, active? Ok, lets go with that. and only a meager handful are on this forum. Cant deny that. So the 200 or so on this forum that dont like the update are not an excellent sample of the success/failure of this update?

What you fail to recognize is that this forum represents a small but important sample of the rest of the managers around the world. If there are 300 forum members and 200 vote for something, rest assured over 50% of the rest of the managers around the world will follow suit. Even if the number is lower, say 25%, that is a significant amount of people that dislike or like something.

point being: dont underestimate the voice of this forum. Besides beta-testers(LOL), where else do they get feedback, other than email complaints?

Now, I could be wrong and they dont give a crap what we say here. Based on the time I have been playing, I tend to lean that way a bit. The most significant fix they have made in my time, was the fix to the friendlies so they dont cost condition or injury. But that should be a "low branch" as someone else put it. Most of these issues are low branch issues. The skill point issue represents a serious change in gameplay and strategy and still should be low branch, but its importance to the majority of people in this "sample" is undeniable.

Most likely they will fix it to the point where over 50% will be happy with the fix and the rest of the people will grumble about it and accept it. Not really a win/win, but as long as the tokens keep getting bought......

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    What you fail to recognize is that this forum represents a small but important sample of the rest of the managers around the world. If there are 300 forum members and 200 vote for something, rest assured over 50% of the rest of the managers around the world will follow suit. Even if the number is lower, say 25%, that is a significant amount of people that dislike or like something.
    No, not really. I don't know where to start explaining this, but let's just say... forumers are the more "serious" players, and many of them gloat about not spending money on the game. I know a lot of token buyers even in my own real life circle who do not even know there is a Top Eleven forum, and they are loving the new update for its graphics.

I voted "No, I don't like it" so I am part of the current 56.49%, but am I pressing for the issues to be rectified? No, not really. Why? Because I actually see where Nordeus is coming from, and I respect that*.

*I run several businesses myself so perhaps I see things from slightly different angles. Certainly not here to pick fights with anyone. I am very much with the majority of forumers ie. update sucks, but then I am not against Nordeus' business decisions and practices.

Page 53 of 88 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast