View Poll Results: Do you like the new features and design in Top Eleven 2015?

Voters
420. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

66 15.71%
  • No, I don’t like it

206 49.05%
  • Needs more improvement

148 35.24%
Page 45 of 88 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Like Tree695Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Sre10 View Post
    Hahahahaha this is top eleven...

One million isnt much of a worry. in the PC version his best position is DMR and second is MR, while in the phone version, his best position is MR and second is DMR. With position penalties, which one is correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Zan Barrage View Post
    Sean, I understand what you are saying. This option is no longer available. It is not only unavailable for you, but for everyone. This will mean that we will all have to find another way to build players and trade them. It is a good thing for the game to change from time to time, otherwise the strategies will become stale and no new ideas will kill the game. Come up with a brilliant solution like the one you just outlined. Someone came up with that when they were stuck with a bad situation. You are now stuck with a new bad situation. WHat is your creative solution other thann quitting the game?
    so your solution is: just keep bending over and taking it because you can't do anything else.

Sean's solution is: stop bending over and stop taking it.

I like his solution better than yours.

there is no creative solution. They screwed the pooch for higher level players. At high levels you need to sell players to keep your team from going into negatives. If you cant sell players, you have to sack them, and that is a loss of serious money. After all the other managers posting this exact information, I am amazed that you still dont get it. This applies, of course, only if you dont buy tokens. If you buy tokens, then none of this really matters...and that is the point I am making. Everything is done to entice people to buy tokens.

Hell, I play Star Wars commander and it takes 6 days to upgrade to a 6th level command center. 6 DAYS! or I cough up the money and buy the proper amount of crystals and it is made instantly. FAT CHANCE OF THAT! 2 weeks for a 7th level? LOL.

Obviously too many people play for free and they are trying to find ways to encourage people to buy tokens. By the way, this is the WRONG way to do so.
    seanmeg and sincity like this.

Pro
    Ok, a little more constructive criticism from me. Top11 is a good game which lacks visual stimulans. So where do you get the rewarding feeling from as a manager? The following rewarding feelings you did get in the old version:

1) Winning the match. Everybody knows it is fun to read the subtitles where the events are told. Always tension when a striker broke through of yours. Would he score or not? They made this a lot smaller in the new version. Don't know why.
    2) After a game you would get skill points. That is a reward. It is fun to see that you got like 12 sp after a match and that you got a mvp. It was also a reward to see how your defense/attack/stamina would increase. You also loved it when you clicked that 5 star fast trainer of .9 to see him increase to the next level. Yes, a 6 star player.
    3) Gaining exp. You also loved to see that some players got like 120 exp while others only got 30 exp. That made you think about the game and which players to buy. Did you want youthfull expensive players or just that 30 year old cheap player with good stats.
    4) You would get a rewarding feeling from smart training. You would know that a player gets 5% in the next 15 minutes but is an hour away from a match. So you just do some light training to get some extra exp. And if you got some extra sp from that, it felt good. Your team just got a little stronger.

By auto-adding skill points all these rewards are gone from the game. You just get a brief message that your players have gotten some stat increased and that is it after a match. Poof, you just degraded the reward feeling by 80%. This to me is the biggest mistake that has been made. You have taken the control as a manager from us and expected that we are happy with less control. Just no. You also expect us to be happy with less rewarding feelings. From a psychology view this is the worst mistake you can make in a game. You have to have reward feelings or you do not play the game anymore.

Right now the game is loosing my interest fast and I regret that I bought some tokens a week ago. This is the result of the update and I think that many players have this same feeling. So a lot more players will drop this game unless it improves.
    Jernet, sincity and Cat Harrison like this.

I had yesterday evening a game which I was not able to follow because ther were alot connection issues. I needed to relogin 6times during the game which prevent me to manage the team correctly.

This morning the same bofer thinking about great animates menüs etc.

In the beginning I said ok its a change but now I#m short before logout it no fun anymore only my 450 token prevent myself to quit.

Maybe I gave a similar game a chance and start from scratch....I know its only me but maybe there are more who think the same.

Not very amused about the situation and hope you fix it quick otherwise I guess Top Eleven is history

greetz

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by 100 dinara View Post
    Here are some of the answers to the questions you are asking. .[/B]
    thanks
    now please give us a feedback regardings:
    1. poor visibility during the match of both teams on the field. Just I team at once, half field at once.
    2. bid bug: you can bid and win your own players in auctions
    3. firends bug (iOS): when you support one friend, you cant see other matches or support other teams... every time you jump back on the first match
    4. auto assing skills
    5. substitute a player during a match is a pain, even if you are able to see that he injuried
    6. top scorers? top assistmen? best players? whre are these lists?
    Cholo Simeone likes this.

The update is 10% good and 90% bad. The auto add skill point is totally NONSENSE. Plus why can't I view a friend's stadium facilities?
    #Volcanicheat

Hi Dinara. Here's my feedback:

- Rules & Prizes section is not there anymore. Very important feature for the financial planing!! Did you forget that? Will it come back?
    - Top scorers etc not there anymore. Would miss that feature a lot. Will it come back?
    - Club history is completely missing! Also a feature that needs to be there! Again, will it come back?
    - Of course, the Condition level and Morale level need numbers!! Makes playing on the app impossible, i won't waste green packs! When will this be fixed? Can you give us a time table? I mean this is really really easy to implement!
    - Yeah and then the auto applying of skill points. I never tanked and never banked skill points, but still i hate it a lot! It makes it more complicated on the app

Those are all questions that haven't been answered yet. Please give us some updates on it. "This feature is not available right now on Top Eleven 2015" as answer for condition and morale levels is just not enough, especially because it is pretty easy to change that.
    16 seasons played
    server 221
    strictly free to play, we don't buy tokens
    we didn't tank yet

3x 9x 13x

i dont get notifications anymore, the font is fall to small i can't see nothing, i can't sub, i can't see condition,aut assign ... unistall game on all my devices bye
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-29-2015 at 01:35 AM. Reason: profanity

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Noir View Post
    Hi Dinara. Here's my feedback:

- Rules & Prizes section is not there anymore. Very important feature for the financial planing!! Did you forget that? Will it come back?
    - Top scorers etc not there anymore. Would miss that feature a lot. Will it come back?
    - Club history is completely missing! Also a feature that needs to be there! Again, will it come back?
    - Of course, the Condition level and Morale level need numbers!! Makes playing on the app impossible, i won't waste green packs! When will this be fixed? Can you give us a time table? I mean this is really really easy to implement!
    - Yeah and then the auto applying of skill points. I never tanked and never banked skill points, but still i hate it a lot! It makes it more complicated on the app

Those are all questions that haven't been answered yet. Please give us some updates on it. "This feature is not available right now on Top Eleven 2015" as answer for condition and morale levels is just not enough, especially because it is pretty easy to change that.
    Nothing to add except the worse stability....

Page 45 of 88 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast