Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree716Likes

Thread: Season 63 - Week 4

depand wht lvl they r..... i m level 19 and have over 1b

I've had to do friendlies lol as my cup game is 19:49 gmt.

Famous
    What have you learned from last season?
    * If I want to keep detail records of competitions, I must remind myself to capture screens before season end.
    * The competition prizes of L10 team and L18 teams are very close. But the wage cost difference is huge.

Update on 14-2-2015
    Some further recent observations through L19 team:
    * In these seasons, wages & match bonuses increase quickly while competition prizes, sponsorship, and even player values increase slowly. Now it is silly to train players solely aiming at selling him with a better price.
    * While it's not easy to save little money on buying players or maximize revenue on selling players, money can be easily spent on win bonuses. A winning team may be sooner to face financial crisis.
    * I finally realize that ticket income is not unimportant. If stadium is not upgraded when the team is still financially healthy, a team will probably bankrupt earlier (unless there is investment).
    * Average ratings no longer clearly indicate competitiveness of teams. Average rating ratio for a 5* to a 4* L19 team, say 114:109, is not large. Moreover, many teams have strong starting lineup but average rating is lowered because of some low star back up players.

Where did you place last season?

L10 Team - 2nd in league
    L18 Team - 3rd in league
    Both teams were knocked out early in CL & Cup

What's your current level?
    Promoted to L11 & L19.

What's your budget for this season?
    L11 Team - About 100M
    L19 Team - About 160M (It's very low, just enough for about 1.5 maximum value 5* players but I have 4 to 5 vacant spots)
    About 15 tokens for each team.

Who do you want to replace?
    L11 Team - MR, DL, ST
    L19 Team - 3 defenders, MR, ML

What are your goals for this season?
    L11 Team - win league and CL.
    L19 Team - this team will not be strong and I will spend less time on it in this season. If initial results are good, I will spend some time to keep it in top 3 with a weak team. If initial results are bad, I will try to keep pride of the team while keeping it below 7th in league. In any situation, the team will try to maintain breakeven as far as possible especially on CL & Cup.

Update on Day 10
    After 3 busy days, My L11 team signed 14 players and sold 9 players, including several free agents signed and then sold. Sorry for those who need these free agents and are in my server. Thanks to the manager who offered 18 tokens for my striker. I love that striker but 18 tokens is more than half the tokens I normally received in a season. For a long period today, my team had 10 signed defenders. Now it is back to normal 8. I am still considering a 0 token negotiation offer for a defender and another defender has already waited for 2 days for official signing.

My L19 team is less busy. The competition in auction market is keen. I avoid involving in bidding war to save tokens. Only 1 defender was signed, and a striker who is free agent signing in previous season, pretty good in training, but only 2*, was sold. I originally planed to keep him for some time to increase his value and use a backup player. Finally I decide to keep sufficient cash in order to keep the team ready to sign players capable to start.

BTW, I received much more negotiation offers in past week for the players who are 1 skill point away from next level. Probably, much less players are now in negotiation or scout list because most mobile users can no longer hold skill points for their players.

The results of first few matches of my both teams are fine. But it's still very early but is a good beginning. My L19 Team lacks both cash & tokens to upgrade or enlarge roster. The available players are quite insufficient to handle 3 competitions without using some green packs. I have not handle this situation for a long time. The green packs are valuable again.

After day 6:
    L19 Team: Performances are surprisingly well. It won all 4 matches in league, led in CL, and advanced to playoff in Cup. The team defense has suddenly improved. It's still a good scoring team even though it's defensive minded. Roster has been enlarged but this team still does not have adequate rotation players to handle 3 competitions. My green packs have been consuming quickly.

L11 Team - Also did as well in all competitions. Squad upgrading progress is also satisfactory. All but one remaining 4* players are 1 skill point away from 5*. In last season, my team unluckily lost both league matches to rival team even though it controlled the matches. Hope my team will defeat this much younger and better quality team in coming matches.

After Day 18 (half season):

L11 Team
    League - leading, W11-D1-L1.
    CL - Won 1st match in top 16, against a old league friend.
    CUP - Advanced to top 8

Update:
    When I arrived at 30 minute for Cup home match today, I was surprised that my team was behind 0:3. That's quite incredible as I am confident that my team is a better team. As I noticed that the opponent has a 1* Left defender, I made a minor adjustment to focus on both flanks. In response, my team quickly scored 4 goals from 32' to 70'. By the end, we won 4:3. Though we effectively just lead by half goal, I still have full confident to advance to next round but should be careful that the team can lose with no good reason.

L19 Team
    League - 3rd, W11-D0-L2.
    CL - Top 16, drawn in away match.
    Cup - was knocked out in playoff round

Comments:
    In 2nd match of a 3 hour apart consecutive matches, I rushed back home about 3 minutes before match starting. However, due to network problem at my home, I could not make urgent starting lineup change, recover players’ condition, or even attend the match. The team was eventually defeated. Other than this, the team was only defeated for once by the significant stronger league leader. The team’s performance is still far better than early season expectation.

At day 25, review against early season goals:

L11 Team
    * Currently at second place in league. From 1st to 4th team, each with 2 points apart. So competition for top 4 is not yet over. My team failed to defeat but drew with the leading team at home today. In remaining league matches, my team will face the bottom 3 (Each with GA over 100 and goal difference over -80). So I have confident to at least keep 2nd place even though my goal difference is clearly with disadvantage in this season.
    * For CL & Cup, my team was knocked out at top 8 and top 4 (by a team 2 level above) respectively. The result is satisfactory.

L19 Team
    * My goal for league has been revised to top 3 early in the season as performance was good. After defeating the strong leading team yesterday, my team is currently at 3rd place, with 5 points difference with the leader. Performance was not stable in 2nd half of season but the recent momentum is good.
    * For CL & Cup, my team was knocked out at top 8 (by leading team in my league) and playoff round respectively. The result is satisfactory. At this level, if the team cannot win the champion, I think it is better being knocked out early, especially for CUP.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 03-04-2015 at 08:47 AM.

That you all SUCK!!

What have you learned from last season?
    That you all SUCK!

Where did you place last season?
    Titans FC 2nd place
    O
    MA LVL4 Typhoon Titans 4th Place

What's your current level?

Titans Level 13, Season 13 (All tankers must die!
    )
    O
    MA Titans Level 1 Season 6 (Takeover!)

What's your budget for this season?

Season 63 - Week 4-dr-evil-one-hundred-trillion-tokens.jpg

Who do you want to replace?

Our Mod In OMA!!! LOL

What are your goals for this season?

WTF two post and a crossbar !!

My team is Dumagueteños

Came 2nd in the league and Cup, won the Champions league. I learned that when you get into the slupmp of bad defeats, the worst thing you can do is change your formation and tactics all the time and three times every game. Do not watch your games if in a slump!

My goal for this season, level 3, is to keep a formation the whole season and just tweak the orders. The formation chosen is GK-DL-DC-DC-DC-DR-ML-MC-MC-AMR-ST
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Also learned that my player, 32 year old with two year left of the contract. The bad app said he is gonna retire next season. The browser game did not say that, I extended his contract for three years to make him resign at 34. Stupidity - he will still resign by the end of this second year of his contract. He doesnt respect the contract!!!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

During last season we actually flirted with the idea of tanking a season and taking a break from T11, but the bad news is that Lily Allen will retire at the end of this season. Therefore our starting XI has been given training to 7* via the new app and were ready to go...

I think our aims is the same, try and win all competitions, but its unlikely with the cup... but who knows?

We are now in Level 37.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

aeasao: "The formation chosen is GK-DL-DC-DC-DC-DR-ML-MC-MC-AMR-ST "

Is having a flat five at the back effective?

instead of DR and DL I have DML and DMR and I always find that defensively sound.

8 sold and 8 bought in, looking to bring in one more and we are ready
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

yeeeeee won a L21 with ma bayern L18 for a 0-3 :3

Ze Roberto and Cocu x2 scored

Cocu did the 2nd just after change to very attacking a nd shooting from 30mts near match final.

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast