Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Please do something about this cheater

Please do something about this cheater-image.jpg
    Guys, here is an English version, look at the date he founded his team and his trophies.
    By the way I have recently added him on Facebook in order to exchange daily gifts.
    I also have to mention that all teams in his standings are cheating, just like him.

He would maybe be cheater if he had 9* team on level1, but he is on level 17. You are obviously newbie in this game so you will need to learn more about to be able to recognise cheater. If you play on PC too, then open game on PC, switch tab to archievements and then make screenshot.
    Date when he made team is weird, that is why we need archievements tab screenshot.
    Peter Renn and Michael Dance like this.
    Ex top eleven player

t11_fan likes this.

Now that is interesting... He has old school 1 which means he has been playing this game for more than 1 year. Meanwhile it is weird that he doesn't have at least Goal Machine 1, but maybe he isn't much active so his team has bad results...
    Ex top eleven player

Yeah maybe he wasn't active as you said, but anyways we'll wait for admins to check his account

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If you really believe someone is cheating, report it to TopEleven Support along with any screen shots you have and the manager's FB if you have it. We cannot do anything from here.

By the way his Q for his level isn't anything special, I think it's actually quite poor, which would be consistent with a taken over team.

I have a level 16 team, Please do something about this cheater-111.png how it looks from level 1Please do something about this cheater-222.png = 3 star on level 17
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-14-2015 at 10:48 AM. Reason: pix
    t11_fan and Michael Dance like this.

Guys, recently Nordeus made it possible to start a team straight from top of the server in order to fill it and to make top of servers also competitive. There is a topic I started about this phenomenon recently. On my server there are numerous mangers that started to play the game straight from level 23 and now even 24 and although there are some tropheys and achievements shown they are not real and they are there only so that their trophy rooms don't stay empty on level 23 or somewhere else near top of server. This is a smart move by Nordeus and I appreciate it cause now there are more teams competing at the top and it makes it more interesting and you can sell your players easier now than before this update. It's one of the few really useful things Nordeus changed recently. So as of now there are a lot of newbies competing on top of servers, which is fun and feels somewhat like being on level 1 once again
    Last edited by sincity; 02-16-2015 at 12:31 PM.
    t11_fan likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12