Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: I need some answers

I need some answers

I ve played this Game for 11 months but i still don't know somethings that i daily see in the game , so could you plz answer the following questions :
    1-When making a player a captain does it add anything special to your team ? or it is the same no matter who is the captain ?
    2-Should i consider the foot of player when putting him in a certain position ? it means should i put in DL post a left footed player ? what does it add ? or left or right doesn't matter ?
    3-Should i buy defenders and attackers with 1 m 90 cm height or + so they score and defend better with their heads ?
    4-Corner and free kicks takers , should i put a left footed player to shoot left freekicks same for corner or the inverse ? or it doesn't matter too ?

I guess that's it for now and i ll be waiting for your answers

1 A lot of managers suggest to use good form player as a capitan. I usually choose some older player for capitan with form at least 7.
    2 It is individual, varies from player to player. I've noticed that my right footed MC plays better on right than on left side.
    3) Buy them if you can, although I don't know if it does make real difference in this game.
    4) You should put opposite, so for left side right footed and reverse. If you have universal foot player, you can use him on both.
    Last edited by t11_fan; 02-13-2015 at 04:59 PM.
    ElPocho and Cat Harrison like this.
    Ex top eleven player

I'm only in my second season of the game; but I'll do my best to answer:

1. Captain - I don't think it adds much, but you may as well put your best player there who has been there for a reasonable amount of time, like in real life. If a club sings a new best player, they don't automatically make him their captain. Also, the captain won't be the longest serving player on the club if that player is really bad; so try to combine the two

2. Preferred foot - Typically the full backs and strikers should be on the side of their preferred foot, though it doesn't really matter for everyone else. Wingers could either be on the side of their preferred foot, eg. Navas, so they can get down the wing and make crosses for the strikers; or they could be on the opposite side, eg. Hazard, so they can cut in and shoot. This does happen for strikers sometimes, but not often

3. Height - It's always nice to have some height in your team, especially on the CB's to clear the danger and pose a threat in the opposition's box. For other players though, it's completely optional. If they're smaller, they're usually quicker & better at dribbling/passing; whereas the bigger players are a lot more of a physical presence. Take Ibra and Messi as an example. Both great players, but both have a completely different style of play; and the team should adapt to what type of players you have

4. Corner & freekick takers - Corner takers can be either foot. Having an in-swinging or out-swinging corner taker is down to personal preference. Personally, I prefer the corner taker to be taking it on his wrong side, ie. a right-footer taking the left sided corners, to put pressure on the keeper. But it's not too important which way you choose.
    Freekick takers however, is usually more of a universal agreement, that it should be taken by someone on his opposite side: a right-footer taking freekicks to the left of the box, and visa versa. This is because it gives them the ability to bend it around the wall and into the top corner. Although there are plenty of examples to show that you can use either a right- or left-footed player on either side of the box; so again this comes down to personal preference and ability of your players. If you had a a 5* and 2* player both with the freekick ability, but they use different feet; I would always get the 5* player to take it, whichever side

TL;DR: Basically, it's all personal choice. There is no right/wrong answer
    ElPocho and Cat Harrison like this.

Dreamer
    For freekick it is usually right foot right side, but there could be exception. The announcer will tell you "not his favored side" when he try a freekick.

Using right-footed player on the right side is better at shooting, while using right-footed player on left side is better at dribbling.
    Taller and more heavy players have advantage at heading and shooting, while smaller and agile players have advantage at dribbling.

Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    I ve played this Game for 11 months but i still don't know somethings that i daily see in the game , so could you plz answer the following questions :
    1-When making a player a captain does it add anything special to your team ? or it is the same no matter who is the captain ?
    2-Should i consider the foot of player when putting him in a certain position ? it means should i put in DL post a left footed player ? what does it add ? or left or right doesn't matter ?
    3-Should i buy defenders and attackers with 1 m 90 cm height or + so they score and defend better with their heads ?
    4-Corner and free kicks takers , should i put a left footed player to shoot left freekicks same for corner or the inverse ? or it doesn't matter too ?

I am very unsure that it makes any differnce at all. The gameengine makes so random results anyways. My players should have the option to wear ice hockey clothe, to prevent the countless injuries
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 02-14-2015 at 08:56 AM.
    Cat Harrison, Rosli Said and lespa like this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    No! Team captain don't get anything extra, you can choose who you want, usually most of the managers are going for GB, Best Player or a team legend.

It dosen't matter because is just for the design.

Same like I said above, it won't help you because their height is just for design.

Again same story, it dosen't matter.

Good luck!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Again same story, it dosen't matter.

Good luck!
    Why then in my comments it says sth like this (translated): Player will take free kick although it is not his prefered position.
    lespa likes this.
    Ex top eleven player

-Select the better player of your team, the most effective, who contributes more and is usually active in matches.
    Better right in right and left in left. But the better you can do is prove the player in different positions because depending of the players that he have near will play better or worst.
    I play looking internal proggramming and I don't think this game is too elaborated to do "formulas" like tall defender(+extra attributes) vs short stricker(+extra attributes)= action... not in this case, I always say, if a player is good, is good and will be good forever.
    Every season when starts, I play friendlies to select one man for corners and one for fouls. Usually every season theres a better player in the team for these actions and too I've seen that usually if I bought a player the role of better player shooting fouls/corners changes to another player.

As we have different answers I add my own. LOL

Famous
    I think no one has sure answers for your questions except those who know T11 programming. I just share some of my views.

I choose consistent and good form players.

2-Should i consider the foot of player when putting him in a certain position ? it means should i put in DL post a left footed player
    ? what does it add ? or left or right doesn't matter ?
    No sure. Probably there's no effect. But players have their best position in your formation that you should experiment with.

Not sure but don't think so, because I had good around 170cm DC.

Very not sure. My traditional experience is choosing left for right and vice vera. But sometimes the commentaries tell me that they are not in the preferred position. BTW, it is too bad that commentaries do not tell me the side of free kick or corner.

You played 11 months. So I want to know some of your views, too. Please also share with us, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    1 A lot of managers suggest to use good form player as a capitan. I usually choose some older player for capitan with form at least 7.
    2 It is individual, varies from player to player. I've noticed that my right footed MC plays better on right than on left side.
    3) Buy them if you can, although I don't know if it does make real difference in this game.
    4) You should put opposite, so for left side right footed and reverse. If you have universal foot player, you can use him on both.

I knew you would be 1st in line to gave a reply....LOL...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast