Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree762Likes

Thread: Season 64

VIP
    Season 64-celticmini2.png

7-up delivery in the Cup... Trolling 1-1 in the League vs. idiotic formation with 2 defenders...

Season 64-9.png
    Buffs Mad likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    After 4 matches this season we are still yet to win a match.
    Sorry to hear that!

I am doing only a little better..

Season 64-temp1.jpg

Proof that friendlies are nerfed, StL FC is level 2.

Should have put the A team for League and not CL...

Season 64-temp2.jpg

Season 64-temp3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by munchen View Post
    So I see getting that great Cup draw didn't work out out so well for them.

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    How to find out which is base color of jersey before you buy it?
    I've bought few jerseys whose I wanted to combine (red-white for home and green-white for away), but after I had bought them, I found out they have same base color: white. That means I can use only one of those jerseys.
    I know I can ask someone, but I don't want to ask everyone "Do you have this jersey and which is its base color?"
    that's why I stick with black and yellow and so I always have one already I can pair with the premade ones, otherwise I do the design yer own in a pair of contrasting base color, I think collar is usually base color.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-13-2015 at 11:45 PM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yesterday I didn't watch the match, but I won 2-0.

Deyes scores a goal in the 23' and won the Man of the Match award. The other goalscorer was Espinoza in the 19'

Time to get rid of weak links in the club. Sugg or Oakley could get sold today.
    Peter Renn and Buffs Mad like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

As I'm trying to search the market for some useful players, despite many refreshes and platform switches, nothing works. Still given the same 3* market all the freaking time!!!
    Peter Renn and Buffs Mad like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

VIP
    Season 64-fkpmini2.png

Striker Ari Geofani left the club for 2 tokens (after countless number of zero token offers)... Very slow trainer, he was excellent last season scoring 12 goals and assisting 10 times in 21 game (average rating 7.43)... He started recent season getting two ratings 5, so it was right timing to sell him...

Season 64-11.png

Main team has serious form problems. Since selling problems starts above level 15, I've faced them with my ML who is for sale from the 1st day of this season. Meanwhile It is too risky to buy any new player until free position opens in team, I've leaned it in the worst way, had to sack player who was in team to sign player I've bought few seasons ago (famous server reshuffle season ).
    I don't know what to do anymore to save season before those stumps do too much damage.

This screenshot is from mine Clermont, one of the worst form players I've ever had. He doesn't deserve Vidal's signature.
    Ex top eleven player

Despite all the frustrations from the transfer market, AEPRE FC grabbed a dominant 5-1 away win today aganist Athletic Duel, and moves up to the top-half in 6th place.

AEPRE FC gets a head start in the 3rd minute as Athletic Duel's Mohd Syazwan Saiban concedes a counter-attack to Frederic Soumare, before he founds Oscar who puts it into the back of the net. 3 minutes later, the visitors got to cheer out even louder when Borja Bartra managed to collects the ball which Luis Espinoza given to him, and converts it into a goal.

Athletic Duel's players and fans alike both celebrates in the 21', when Peter Bazzano failed to convert the penalty. Pavel Sochocki passes to Alfie Deyes in the 33', which he then scores a goal. The first half ended 3-0.

AEPRE FC extends their lead to 4-0 with Oscar's long-ranged shot in the 56th minute. Athletic Duel finally unlocks their goalscoring in the 62', when Oscar fouled Michael Truppe in the box, before Lukas Kalista scored a penalty which Markus van Zwolle has no chance to save it.

The final goal of the game comes from Joe Sugg in the 86', assisted by Soumare.

Goalscorers Oscar 3' 56' Bartra 6' Deyes 33' Kalista 62' (pen) Sugg 86'
    MOTM Sugg (9)
    Cat Harrison and Buffs Mad like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Haven't posted a while,so here it goes,cup 3 level higher,reached round 3,league ok so far,but very competitive top 8,my team with personal trainer is dying after wining doubles n tripples last 6 season,n still have only 2 draws in last 4 leagues,so they dying now with pride and dignity,and We are not yet done,there's still some thing in the pipeline,this seasons title will only go through me! Season 64-uploadfromtaptalk1426337056517.jpg
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 03-14-2015 at 11:51 AM.

I learned from last season that as soon as u find how your team likes to play u can beat any formation as long as u can boss the game because the team performance is there u just have to push a bit sometimes.
    Cat Harrison and Buffs Mad like this.

go go go !!!

Season 64-screenshot_1.jpg
    Last edited by munchen; 03-14-2015 at 07:56 PM.

Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast