Like Tree867Likes

Thread: Season 65

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    A game b4 that one he got rating 8...
    at least, you don't LOST and it isn't an important game
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    at least, you don't LOST and it isn't an important game
    No, it's not... just dropped to 2nd place 2 points behind the top dog...
    tongly45 likes this.

How do you think, does it work?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    <snip> still cannot understand those rates for GKs
    oppo GK conceded 5 goals, made 2 saves and got an 8

In the cup game yesterday oppo GK conceded 2 goals, made 8 saves and got a 7

* I didn't watch the game so I don't know anything about the comments
    * I still don't get used that idea of rates. Every time I see those things, I remember when I sold my GK some seasons ago.
    He got 5-6 rates of 5 in a row matches while he conceded only 1-2 goals
    Goals and saves don't define a GK performance - they might play a part, either small or big. GK performance also comes from other activities such as catches, smothers, etc

A goal occurs. You can't assume liability for the GK. There is opportunity and expectation - could he have saved it, should he have saved it? Dependng on the answer there will be varying degrees of responsibility or blame on GK's part.

So, a Save prevents a goal? Yes. So it must be a good thing? Err no - it might be or it might not. A GK who stretches every sinew to tip a shot on target over the bar for a CK is a good thing; a gk who doesn't make an easy catch of a shot on target and knocks it out for a CK might be a bad thing (particularly if they score from the CK)but if he holds on to it might be good or neutral.

So comments can define if its good or bad? Mibees aye mibees naw. (Translation: Yes and No.) >.< Commentary can sometimes help understand some of the events but they represent a very small part of a game. Some comments must be included eg goals. That doesn't mean they representative of the individuals performance.

It all requires interpretation of something which is incomplete - neither goals, stats, ratings or comments completely describe a game.

Its no surprise that we find ratings for Strikers easier to accept because a big part of their ratings is black n white - goal or no goal, assist or not - the times we might doubt them is when there are other 'quality' issues, like opportunity and expectation. A Goal by a Striker will never be bad unlike a GK save.

My, that's a helluva long way of saying who knows - just accept the ratings, stats, comments etc as your best chance of managing; keeping a large supply of Toll-Away by your side ofc.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 04-24-2015 at 11:37 AM. Reason: oops copy n paste error in para 2 ;)

My GK had a slow day today, mostly because he just stood there between the posts drinking coffee lol

Season 65-untitled.jpg
    Gert Funck likes this.

League: clear 1st by 5 points
    Cup: On to Semis with an easy 11-1 agg, decent opponent inc.
    C.L.: toughest match of the season tomorrow, 2nd away leg 1-1 aggregate. Switching to a ND vs 3n412 should help.

2 lazy for pics

Oh maybe just one'
    goal and assist for GK in single match
    Season 65-bossgoal.jpg
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 04-24-2015 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krishna Sadhana View Post
    My GK had a slow day today, mostly because he just stood there between the posts drinking coffee lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	43429
    Excellent thanks for sharing.

this seems very familiar.

Could you put in the stats please? would like to see how many saves he made
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 04-24-2015 at 01:25 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Krishna Sadhana View Post
    if i was you, i would play a friendly matches with a similar quality team to test his form. if he failed to get 7 then you must be careful, flop in a matches like this doesn't make any badly but even with a team -1 Star you should have a trouble
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    if i was you, i would play a friendly matches with a similar quality team to test his form. if he failed to get 7 then you must be careful, flop in a matches like this doesn't make any badly but even with a team -1 Star you should have a trouble
    I usually alternate between keepers though. So he's definitely going to sit the next match out. My other GK's last game is a 6 though...so yeah I'm pretty much concerned right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Excellent thanks for sharing.

this seems very familiar.

Could you put in the stats please? would like to see how many saves he made
    Here are my stats. Commentary mentioned that Kansakar smothered one corner, though.

Season 65-stats.jpg
    Last edited by Krishna Sadhana; 04-24-2015 at 01:54 PM.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Robocik post #341
    How do you think, does it work?
    I 'll tell you how it works because I test it the first days I download and started playing t11.
    After playing few months civfree, a free edition of Civilization for android, where I found a cheat how get 1 M' $ in the start of the game, I was looking some cheat for t11 too (to buy some 5* for my crap lv1 team ).
    Had no idea yet for the facebook edition or the forum. I found in the google many of those advs, download the first mask, had a couple of more steps and then it was asking (to give me the password) to download a program (probably a malware) or to give my mobile number.
    It was obviously suspicious but I had a second mobile, not with connection & bill, but with few credits. I gave this, it was sending some bull**** messages, eat my 2 $ and nothing next
    So, stay away from all that, it's a big fraud
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-24-2015 at 03:02 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast