Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Like Tree867Likes

Thread: Season 65

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    After this result today, (very ) early in the morning, I'm preparing for the semi finals of CH.L.
    4-5-1V, def/counter/flanks worked great against the three DC of my oppo, my wingers made a party and my ST great job.

Season 65-pro-semi-1.jpg

still cannot understand those rates for GKs
    oppo GK conceded 5 goals, made 2 saves and got an 8

In the cup game yesterday oppo GK conceded 2 goals, made 8 saves and got a 7
    Season 65-4-22-cup-2-leg.jpg

* I didn't watch the game so I don't know anything about the comments
    * I still don't get used that idea of rates. Every time I see those things, I remember when I sold my GK some seasons ago.
    He got 5-6 rates of 5 in a row matches while he conceded only 1-2 goals
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-23-2015 at 06:01 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Just as the treble door begun to open for us with the only stronger team than us remaining in the Cup being eliminated yesterday and also us winning 3-0 in the CL QF 1st leg... We then suffer a rather 'troll' 3-0 loss at home in the league, Yes the team we lost to is capable of defeating us, but they have had a horrible season by their team quality suggests and we already beat them 3 times this season including a 4-0 win.

We are now 1 point ahead of Blue Eyes and 6 points ahead of both Janderinho & Ramsay Cabs, We face Blue Eyes tomorrow away in the league, it's a must win game for us now.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I wasn't to optimistic today because in CL I faced a much stronger team, actually the team that eleminated me in the cup,

league went well.
    but but, what about the impossible CL match?

Season 65-today.png

Well here are some more facts about this incredible result
    Season 65-ating.jpgSeason 65-big-cl.jpgSeason 65-fomations.jpgSeason 65-stats.jpg

Wel I almost got angry when my two goal score gets injured right after second goal, how typical. But United was on a roll and just keept going.
    As you can't se the replacement striker actually became MOM, well isen't that ironic, don't you think?

With this result it is actually possible to advange, but to early for to optimistic hopes.

An excelent result never the less. There most be an very angy T11 manager out there right now but not me I am Happy Happy
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 04-23-2015 at 06:34 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    League: 2:2 draw against 3rd, moves us back into a tie for 1st, which we hold on the backs of a +8 goal differential. Advantage over 3rd is 3 points. Opponent changed formation right before kickoff to a 3w-4-3; we started in a 4-5-1 V, changing to a 4-1-1-2w-2 before making a pair of subs for a 4-4-2 classic. We never trailed in the match, but opponent pulled even in the 86th minute, scoring off a double corner.

Champions: 7:1 away victory. I played a 4-5-1 V-style against opponents 3n-4-1-2.

We continue to score a lot of goals, meanwhile defensively the goalkeeping remains a mystery, having difficulty keeping clean sheets against even the weaker league competition.

Addicted
    Mini update my end.

Rhondda Rovers had the Champions League tie away to team name I can't remember earlier today and started off with a defensive 4-1-4-1 formation. However, a poor start that saw us 2-0 down at half time prompted a change of personnel, with Voulgaris coming off and Chikin coming on to partner Haberkorn up front in our regular 4-4-2 formation. It seemed to pay off as the result ended 2-2 (with us away), but Haberkorn had an unusually poor game (he did miss a couple of one on ones before scoring), getting a rating of 6 for the first time I remember since signing him at the beginning of season 2.

Season 65-screenshot_2015-04-23-20-36-33.jpg

In the League, it was business as usual as the reserves beat Dayerson 5-0 at their place to remain 10 points clear at the top, Chikin showing how it's done with two goals and an assist.

Season 65-screenshot_2015-04-23-22-09-29.jpg
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Just remembered why I don't like playing friendlies. I get too competitive.

That's 4 injuries for me today EDIT - in 4 matches, 2 in 2 competitive games and 2 in 2 friendlies

PS I was trying to score as many goals as possible in the friendlies to see how much room was left for 'non-goal' comments, but I obviously over-did it
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 04-23-2015 at 10:15 PM.

League: Another day, another three points for the boys of Bali United ZAFT as we eased past Romania's Maria Violeta FC 7-0, with a surge of four goals coming in the last 10 minutes. Captain Lee Noriega opened the scoreline with a penalty, before Onjira Uttaponkarndee assisted Yuna Oshiro for the second. The real star of this match is Kira "Jesus" Yamato, he scored one spot-on free kick and a brilliant lob as well as creating an assist to clinch the Man of the Match award. Karin Kikuhara also scored, as Aila Jyrkiäinen finally ends his goal drought. Heck, even Lord Bendtner joined in the fun! Entering the pitch in the 88th minute, he headed in Jesus Yamato's free kick in the 90th minute the close the rout!

Season 65-untitled.jpg

Even though I'm delighted with this victory, I'm also quite pissed at the two injuries that I got in this match. That's right, TWO! All of them hitting my important MCs. First of all Minyu "Sakina" Wu was fouled by Mohamed Shams and is out for 6 FREAKING DAYS with an ACL tear. And Shams' not even booked! Later in the 2nd half, his replacement, Captain Lee Noriega, inexplicably injured himself, I mean WTF?! Thankfully he's only out for two days, something that some reds could help out tomorrow before our crucial crunch CL tie against MrDheitoRVL FC. With a slim 2-3 advantage, we need all the men that we've got for this 2nd leg!

And for Nordeus...

Season 65-63adf70a2c95b67ed30c1e6031d13ca48bb74638da9e92cc3fdfbee07b1f8b7f.jpg

VIP
    Season 65-celtic8.png

No comment...

Season 65-21.jpg
    Season 65-22.png
    Season 65-23.jpg
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Celtic8.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	3.0 KB 
ID:	43423

No comment...
    Aws, your keeper surely had an offday
    Buffs Mad likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Aws, your keeper surely had an offday
    A game b4 that one he got rating 8...
    Gert Funck and Buffs Mad like this.

Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast