Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Crowd Attendance

For example i upgraded my stadium to 15.0000 with only one seat upgraded and i had only like 75.000 attendece when i finished all 3 i had 15.0000 and If you upgrade first your seats (all 3 facilities) when you whant tu upgrade the stadium to the next level it's less expensive.

btw this is in my experience
    My team MIDV !

Csaszar Alexandru aka păsăroi aka birdi

"Fall down seven times, stand up eight."

Dreamer
    hay newace may i know how much is your large town stadium?

Quote Originally Posted by Csaszar Alexandru View Post
    For example i upgraded my stadium to 15.0000 with only one seat upgraded and i had only like 75.000 attendece when i finished all 3 i had 15.0000 and If you upgrade first your seats (all 3 facilities) when you whant tu upgrade the stadium to the next level it's less expensive.

btw this is in my experience
    15.0000? don't complicate simple things. Seats are extra for minor advantage since you can stop every 3 days instead of 16 days to build new stadium. Leave it simple.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by newace101 View Post
    I am a level 7 manager with 150k+ fans. My stadium finished upgrading to large town in the 3rd day of the season. But since then, I have never had any attendance in my home games. The crowd is always 0/21k. I tried lowering the ticket prices to half of what i can set as maximum price. The win bonus is always maximum for my squad. I have a good challenging squad and my team is always within the top 4 position of the table and i am also currently in the cup 1/4 finals. I have a big game coming up in the cup and i need crowd support for the possession but my crowd is always empty. What can i do to increase crowd in my home matches?

If 0/21k people turn up then it is not a 'crowd'

By how much you mean price or the seating capacity? 1.8 million asset value and crowd capacity of 21k.

Quote Originally Posted by Macquarie Uni View Post
    hay newace may i know how much is your large town stadium?
    By how much you mean price or the seating capacity? 1.8 million asset value and crowd capacity of 21k.

I may be looking at this wrong but

are you looking under supporters or crowd?

Supporters in mine show 0 but i have a good crowd...

Quote Originally Posted by Lexusboy View Post
    I may be looking at this wrong but

are you looking under supporters or crowd?

Supporters in mine show 0 but i have a good crowd...
    How the hell you have 0 supporters? Post a pic and show me how you do it. And that's superweird if you get people coming to your home games because that will be the opponent's away supporting crowd, you should get minus possession LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by newace101 View Post
    Filling your stadium depends on how much fans you have which you should have lots at your level...I usually put my ticket price at 1/3 of the maximum price and my stadiums always sell out everygame. You may get lesser attendance by little when the visiting team is a less attractive team. Say Old Trafford will be sold out if they host Liverpool but may have few seats left if Norwich visits. For those games lower the ticket price little less than normal and it will be sold out. Cup games can be higher priced same with CL knock out stages. To grow the fan base get good results or sign star players. Like July said, try to fill the house to get 5% possession is better which may give you better results and have more fans. Money in this game is crap, means nothing.
    newace101 likes this.

OMG I didn't even consider ticket prices!! Ha ha I'm level 16 and struggling with funds…… I have 1.97m fans and just realised that the ticket prices were still just $3!!! No wonder i'm struggling!! Max price I can set is $120, so following what someone on here said, i've now set to a quarter of that at $30! Is there a way (without watching the matches) you can see the last matches attendance? Cheers!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast