Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Games outcome is rigged

Quote Originally Posted by FC Blaugrana View Post
    Yes it don't hapen often but its possible. Depend how moral your players are at the moment and if your a good manager. Also depends hwo you put yoru tactics with 10 men!

Voila...
    Burkina Faso vs. Ethiopia - 25 januari 2013 - Soccerway
    Well you gave me example of 55th vs 110th placed nation according to FIFA. No wonder they lost 4-0,and they were guests. Check your facts before posting.

Sh*t like this don't happen in real life
    Playsmartpeople likes this.

I reckon moderators of this forum should open a new folder named "Conspiracy Theorists Only" where everyone who wants to complain about losing a match can discuss it amongst themselves.

If you lose a match, either you have made a vital mistake to cost you victory, or you copped a bad result. Both happen regularly.

I have made plenty of mistakes which cost my team a win, I have also copped a few bad results over 8 seasons in this game.

Accept the wins graciously, cop the losses on the chin & get on with the next game, or the next season with excitement & enthusiasm.

It is only a game, and if you spend money on it & don't get the results you expect, then blame no one but yourself.

skelly likes this.
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Rookie
    I dun really think Nirdeus rigged the game. Thwre are thousands of teams and hundreds if leagues, so they have the time to manipuate e game? But i do think that e game is system generated. You guys remember about a couple of months ago when the game results were published and played even the matches havent start yet? In the end, Nordeus has to compensate us with freebies.
    Simhomerj likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FishFlicks View Post
    I dun really think Nirdeus rigged the game. Thwre are thousands of teams and hundreds if leagues, so they have the time to manipuate e game? But i do think that e game is system generated. You guys remember about a couple of months ago when the game results were published and played even the matches havent start yet? In the end, Nordeus has to compensate us with freebies.
    That was different, That was a system error that simmed all the league games on the last round of Season 35.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I really feel that the real tactic is Top Eleven trying to get us to spend more money on the game.
    I was navigating at their site the other day. They seem to be a great evolving games industry in Balkans. Their staff is consisted of 40 or more people. These people work for a living there and ofcourse they got families to take care like most of us.

Spend a few coins on something you follow should be fine, we are not talking about greed and outrageous costs...
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Quote Originally Posted by b3ast View Post
    Well you gave me example of 55th vs 110th placed nation according to FIFA. No wonder they lost 4-0,and they were guests. Check your facts before posting.

Sh*t like this don't happen in real life
    Everything can hapen in football in REAL life.. you should know that. FIFA rankings is crap b*ll****, you should ALSO know that. You can Always have a suprise in a match like this, ALWAYS. The ball is round, you can get unlucky. So everything can hapen in sports but the chances are little.

Nuffsaid

Addicted
    the same happened to me today! The difference is, I wasn't playing the team in 2nd place and the opposition didn't get an injured player. Instead, my superior team lost 4-1 away and mustered an amazing 3 shots on goal and 13 missing the target. I also dominated possession

The team i played is one of the worst in the league and has **** form and really bad players. Somehow every time the game showed that they attacked, they scored. I am for sure that this is rigged because now my 5p lead in the league is down to 2p suddenly.
    Before this game i had let in only 8 goals in the entire season. Now 4 in one game like this? Come on.

I am uploading a screenshot of the game. The opposition was playing 4-4-2 and I used 4-1-2-2-1 to counter it (which always works out great) Games outcome is rigged-fuck-you-nordeus.jpg
    Simhomerj likes this.

Rookie
    welll simhomerj is right. like i said 10000 times, top eleven sometimes goes nuts and it hasn't anything with tactics and quality of your team. sometimes when top eleven wants you to lose or draw, it's just like that and you can't do anything about it. for example, i've been dominating for about 40 games in a row (not losing, maybe 2 or 3 draws) and i was playing home against a guy (Iraklio FC) who doesn't watch games, my team's quality is better by 10. i used 4-4-2, he used 3N-2W-3-2. counter formation for his formation, you guess, it's 4-4-2 classic ! i had +13% possession and he scored for 1-0 in 81.min !!!!! i was lucky and i scored for 1-1 3,4 min after. next day, a guy which i defeated many times was playing against him(Iraklio FC). he also played 4-4-2 classic. the result was 8-0 !!! today, i was playing against Iraklio again and was really confused with countering his formation if i played 1-1 and almost lost a match. ok, i said, i'll give it a try. i played away, again 4-4-2 classic, again down both flanks and i won 9-0 !!! so, i say again if top eleven wants you to lose or draw, you can have 11 veterans in your team but that doesn't help you... Sapienti sat.
    Simhomerj likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    the same happened to me today! The difference is, I wasn't playing the team in 2nd place and the opposition didn't get an injured player. Instead, my superior team lost 4-1 away and mustered an amazing 3 shots on goal and 13 missing the target. I also dominated possession

The team i played is one of the worst in the league and has **** form and really bad players. Somehow every time the game showed that they attacked, they scored. I am for sure that this is rigged because now my 5p lead in the league is down to 2p suddenly.
    Before this game i had let in only 8 goals in the entire season. Now 4 in one game like this? Come on.

I am uploading a screenshot of the game. The opposition was playing 4-4-2 and I used 4-1-2-2-1 to counter it (which always works out great) Click image for larger version. 

Name:	**** you nordeus.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	100.8 KB 
ID:	2837

lol, you were playing with 2 defenders man, come on
    realmadridzg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post

I am uploading a screenshot of the game. The opposition was playing 4-4-2 and I used 4-1-2-2-1 to counter it (which always works out great) Click image for larger version. 

Name:	**** you nordeus.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	100.8 KB 
ID:	2837

Is this the Zero-Zero formation (0-0)?

Btw, I have a scout team (8 of 10 are scouts) and I never play with 2 DC (even if I play against the lowest/poorest team in the league).,, Its all about balance
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast