My team lost a match 4-0. I know that happens and that's not why I'm upset. It was the way Top Eleven programed the games we play. My team in first place in the league and the team I played was in 2nd, I had a 2 point lead.
My team rating was 28.4 vs 21.0 for the opposing team. Every player on my team had maxed out condition and everyone's moral was either very high or better. Playing at home and watching game gave me a 13% possession advantage.
The Game: Visitor's kick off and immediately my 6 star MC is give a yellow card. My team controlling the ball and up pops the visitor score? Approx. 2 min visitors lose a player due to an injuries and is NOT replace leaving them to play with 10 men for the remainder of the game. Again my team is controlling the ball and again up pops another score for them. At halftime I made some tactics change and made a defensive sub, less than 1 min. into second half they score again. For the remainder of the game my team NEVER controlled the ball (color bar across top) show visitors color 100%. They then scored for the fourth time, my team had 3 to 4 shoots on goal (both strikers are 5 star).
I think Top Eleven play the game to one make the league race tighter and want to drive us to buy there tokens to improve our team. Don't be like me, save your money don't waste your time trying to get better players or buy health, moral or treatment packs Top Eleven will fix them game for the outcome they think will make them money.
Again losing the game isn't the issue it the way it was done.