Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Games outcome is rigged

How u dare to compare this ****ty game to REAL FOOTBALL? Im lvl 25 and i can tell u guys DONT WASTE UR MONEY ON THIS CRAPPY GAME! I have da best team ALWAYS (every single league) and still cant do any **** agains INACTIVE players with far weaker team then mine.
    I saw some ppl talking about bad tactics,bad day etc.This game have nothing with that,this game is R A N D O M !!

DEAL WITH IT

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.PrLe View Post
    How u dare to compare this ****ty game to REAL FOOTBALL? Im lvl 25 and i can tell u guys DONT WASTE UR MONEY ON THIS CRAPPY GAME! I have da best team ALWAYS (every single league) and still cant do any **** agains INACTIVE players with far weaker team then mine.
    I saw some ppl talking about bad tactics,bad day etc.This game have nothing with that,this game is R A N D O M !!

DEAL WITH IT

Regards
    If you think this is ****ty why you have wasted 2+ years to play this? doesnt make sense...
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Quote Originally Posted by jayjay1515 View Post
    Every game is predetermined before it starts.

You are a fool if you think it isnt.

Its a computer that has worked out every gamer, injury booking in advance.

You may think you are making changes but they are irrelevant, its just an illusion.

The result will be the same no matter what, the support team told me so!!!
    Screenshot or it didnt happen!
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

After my lost that resulted in the original post I kept all my players exhausted for all my additional match, I also sold off most of good players. and now my team with exhausted players just beat the third place team 1-0 lol this site really needs to get real.
    realmadridzg likes this.

Addicted
    it seems to me that these random results began occuring last week.
    im sure that they've altered the game engine and messed it up so that things have become really random

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456