Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: WTF is wrong with auctions?

But not in the situation where I have to outbid my offer and waste token... :/ Its kinda unfair to leave a way to screw other players...but since it's possible and has pretty nice chance of success, I guess it's time to be a dick to a few people on the market then...

Quote Originally Posted by Victusify View Post
    But if the situation is like this:

KO Round 1: 3 players placed bids and Im leading, then if no one is bidding in KO Rd 2 - Im getting that player. So leading into KO rounds counts, right? So I kinda do outbid myself in that situation... :/

I just try to treasure tokens, becuase like I wrote - those are priiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiceless to me, since only way I can get them is TV rights deal, which gives me 1 token a day and 2 tokens each 4 days. With that, Im barely able to bid anyway and only for lower class players, because I simply don't have enough tokens to compete for those guys... :/
    If you rely on being Leader then you are knowingly taking a big risk with your treasured token. Unless they are afk then its most likely a snipe will come. Your choice.

That's what Im talking about. Exactly. I will either basically pay to avoid being sniped, or I will get sniped. Which to me sounds kinda unfair. But since looks like no one else share my pov, then I guess I will just do that to others too, since it's normal thing around.

Thanks for a talk though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123