Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: injury,s

I have like 1 sub player available right now...every game or every training session ends with at least 1 and I just got 12 days injury...that's 'd... :/

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by jojet View Post
    Are you sure about this?
    I have 15 players in my team.
    A few days ago I had two of them injured but didn't loose automatically!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    No, you only need 11 fit and eligible players to ensure the game goes ahead. I have just played against a team with only 11 players in their squad.
    thanks for clarification.

Addicted
    I think that the 15 player rule applies that, if you try to sell a player and it will only leave you with 14 players, then the game will not allow you to sell. But, if you are always in negative bank balance, then T11 will sell a player to get the balance positive again, regardless of how many players you have. So many abandoned teams will run on less than 15 players.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

It can be the result of hard tackling tactics by opponents.

Today, I was down 0:2 in Champions League semi before the second leg. I set my tackling to "hard" to take the ball away. I gave my opponent 4 injuries in that game. I guess it was a costly win for him
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

I hate injuries... If I am up by 3 goals, I set my tackling to soft to try and avoid injuries and cards. I do not have the funds to have brilliant reverses so I have to watch my games and manage.

Got my best striker injured before Cup Final. 6 days. 3 days left in season.... Red packs helped me!
    Last edited by Oppies; 05-28-2015 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    I think that the 15 player rule applies that, if you try to sell a player and it will only leave you with 14 players, then the game will not allow you to sell. But, if you are always in negative bank balance, then T11 will sell a player to get the balance positive again, regardless of how many players you have. So many abandoned teams will run on less than 15 players.
    with 15 players, you can sell 1 player. only when you have less than 15 you can't
    in the beginning of season if you have less than 14 player (contract ended player and retired last season not include in ) they will give you player from 32-34 yo and 2* or 3* low end to fill 14 legal player. You can't sell these player. but for an abandoned team it can be the case when the account are negative.
    When you have less than 14 player, it seems like young player 2* will automatically signed
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12