Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: New Animated Live Match - ANDROID Beta Testers Needed

looks promising very 'The Manager' like - I like it

sadly still auto assigned skillpoints

So I can't use my REAL team
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 05-30-2015 at 04:41 PM. Reason: adjustment
    khris, Gabez Teh and nikolgiorgos like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    looks promising very 'The Manager' like - I like it

sadly still auto assigned skillpoints
    Tried updating resources but its seems like taking forever.... ->

im so excited to go home and try it coz im sitting at my shift's end atm and got limited speed from my precious Telenor provider... guess the amount they are limiting in Hungary if you break your limit ???(they limiting the same amount at every packet they have lol)... yes its 32 kbit up and down... soooo cheeeap! "our" vodafone is limiting 128 kbit but Telenor service is badass at any areas and i have "loyality contract" or whatever it sounds english :rolleyes

New Animated Live Match - ANDROID Beta Testers Needed-screenshot_2015-05-28-13-53-46.jpg

Got this while viewing a match and trying to change substitutes

Also, i first tried to watch a live match(demo match) using a guest account and the field was dark & empty for the whole demo match.
    Last edited by Adrian Scheiber; 05-28-2015 at 12:11 PM.

Downloading

Later I'll review the app.

Some errors appears in window MAKE CHANGES meanwhile TUTORIAL running.

I installed it but won't be contributing although I would have liked to.

1. My crappy old t11 phone's screen is too small; and
    2. I'd only be able to watch other people's matches to continue avoiding the auto-apply as long as possible - so its a bit harder to follow the action with unknown names and numbers when there is no commentary to match the highlights action.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I really do like the Live Match, for my own matches, but it is harder to watch friends matches as Buffs said.

On a small screen it would be tough indeed, I only have tried it so far on a tablet.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

As said before I can't really contribute much through the app because of the demand on resources.

I'd still like to contribute some general points but I admit these issues might be due to the small screen issue.

I find the disconnect between Commentary and Live Action unhelpful. Since, I'd assume, the commentary and live action are built from the same source I'd like the option to have both on.

Since Offsides feature prominently now they should be reflected in the Match Statistics.

Highlight more prominently the starting position of the ball when highlighted action starts.

I'd also assume that the changes to the Free Kick (FK) statistic were due in part to the imminent arrival of the Live Match action. The FK count now includes all direct and indirect FKs (except I think Penalty Kicks (PKs)).

While I recognise that counting all FKs is more representative of the overall action it adds nothing as a management tool. To have 2 stats (Fouls & FKs) reflect what is essentially the same thing is a bit silly/wasteful imo. It actually takes away from the assessment of our FK Takers.

PS. I'd prefer the partially useful management tool/feedback of 'the Big FKs' be reinstated to help assess the effectiveness of our selections (FK takers order); Offsides to be counted separately to help assess the effectiveness of our Orders (Play Offside Trap); and additionally an icon included in Highlights to indicate where something is part of a FK or CK event.

PPS. If its too difficult to include a new Stat for Offsides then a option is to include them in the Highlights section of Game Statistics, although thats a no-go if the 'count' could be high.

OFF TOPIC Disclaimer: *blah* the new app raises these *blah* not my fault

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    So I've decided to try and use the Liva Match app for a few days to spectate Domino FC's matches, since that is my alt team (many are exBvBer's) knowing their numbers and positions is a snap.

The very first thing I noticed while attending on pc and spectating on tablet is that the animation *is* some of the commentary...!
    so please please ADD that same commentary to the bottom of the animation.

The second thing I noticed was the lag, the pc was at one point in the seventy sixth minute and the app seventy second, so I could read it on the pc and then watch it on the app animated.

When you go to add boosters the plus button is still in Chinese, or some other character written language.

I'm having an issue trying to use the in game Feedback, when you go to type in feedback you cannot see what you are typing and I find that very hard to use since I have many typos, especially on touch screen keyboard. Also the happy/sad is kind of silly, compliment & critical feedback would be more applicable. I feel silly saying it makes sad.
    Gert Funck, Buffs Mad and sincity like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    As said before I can't really contribute much through the app because of the demand on resources.

I'd still like to contribute some general points but I admit these issues might be due to the small screen issue.

I find the disconnect between Commentary and Live Action unhelpful. Since, I'd assume, the commentary and live action are built from the same source I'd like the option to have both on.

Since Offsides feature prominently now they should be reflected in the Match Statistics.

Highlight more prominently the starting position of the ball when highlighted action starts.

I'd also assume that the changes to the Free Kick (FK) statistic were due in part to the imminent arrival of the Live Match action. The FK count now includes all direct and indirect FKs (except I think Penalty Kicks (PKs)).

While I recognise that counting all FKs is more representative of the overall action it adds nothing as a management tool. To have 2 stats (Fouls & FKs) reflect what is essentially the same thing is a bit silly/wasteful imo. It actually takes away from the assessment of our FK Takers.

PS. I'd prefer the partially useful management tool/feedback of 'the Big FKs' be reinstated to help assess the effectiveness of our selections (FK takers order); Offsides to be counted separately to help assess the effectiveness of our Orders (Play Offside Trap); and additionally an icon included in Highlights to indicate where something is part of a FK or CK event.

PPS. If its too difficult to include a new Stat for Offsides then a option is to include them in the Highlights section of Game Statistics, although thats a no-go if the 'count' could be high.

OFF TOPIC Disclaimer: *blah* the new app raises these *blah* not my fault
    If the animation is anything like the you tube examples then technically you are NOT getting an animated live match...just a few selected highlights with the usual T11 commentary at bottom.

Now heres a thing....have you watched your own game on 2 or 3 pcs at the same time on friends accounts....the variations in text commentary for the same match are horrendous.....e.g. 'the goalie parries the ball..(blah) , lack of confidence' and 'superb save from the keeper' -both for the same piece of action........this happens many times during the game.......no wonder Nordeus can't give us a true animated version of the game.
    Red FC-Level 24-Season 24
    Winners x 17 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 1)
    Winners x 7 (2nd x 2 , 3rd x 4)
    Winners x 6 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 3)
    TREBLE X 3

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast