Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree2081Likes

Thread: Season 67 - Week 4

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I'm ready!

I over trained 'em all last season so nobody to replace unless they play badly.

Season 67 - Week 4-start.jpg

I happen to be awake early today so I attended my Cup match. He was there, I had a supporter.
    Hey maybe I'll get by the first qualifying round this season..
    Season 67 - Week 4-cup.jpg
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I'm ready!
    Hey Cat

You have just recieved a 20 Token offer for keeper
    Season 67 - Week 4-capture.png

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    LOLz he'd be a 1 star for you might still do okay though... I'm keeping him a few seasons yet.
    Gert Funck and Buffs Mad like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamer
    And I got a 2T offer on this...

Season 67 - Week 4-offer2t3s.jpg

You may probably sell him without hesitation.

But, this guy was the league golden boot winner last season, also ranked 3rd on assist, and he just scored in the new season cup that won me the game.

I'm not taking this offer

Palace Casuals ready for action!

Squad settled already - decided to keep everyone from last season, bar one MC (currently awaiting offers) and 3* DC/DR (already gone) who was getting on a bit - due to the dearth of suitable replacements in the general market had to ask the Scout for one last thing before he was sent on extended leave, and picked up the only DC/DR in the Scout market - only 49T, 6*/130 but has Defensive Wall SA, which may come in useful (if it works).

Season 67 - Week 4-pc-juan-s-garcia.jpg

Season 67 - Week 4-season-23-player-stats-start.jpg
    Buffs Mad and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

First match in Cup, won 1-0 away to FSV Andi Beck, Catalin Neagu keeping up his star striker status with a header from an Omar Hansen free-kick. New recruit Juan S Garcia fitted in so well at the back got the MoM award...

Season 67 - Week 4-match-performance.jpg

Michael Muscroft picked up a booking for shirt pulling - the victim left the pitch injured - when will Nordeus fix this obviously stupid event...

Midfielders got 6s; Keeper got a 5 - not surprising as he had nothing to do...
    Last edited by talisman; 05-31-2015 at 08:23 PM.
    Gert Funck and Buffs Mad like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Dreamer
    Bad form player is bad.

My GK had nothing to do because the 3* defender MoM stopped everything, 0 shots on my goal and of course no save, but he gets a 7.

Season 67 - Week 4-l26c1.jpg

People just don't understand the importance of a backup GK.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Rookie
    What have you learned from last season?
    My squad is good enough for the current level, and a consistent starting XI, along with hard training for those who don't play, worked great, especially when I needed the subs/reserves due to injuries and suspensions.

Where did you place last season?
    1st in League, undefeated
    Out in playoff of cup.

What's your current level?

What's your budget for this season?
    Nothing. Can't farm tokens here... 40 odd million, mostly spent on grounds upgrades.

Who do you want to replace?
    My ageing sub keeper and my ageing left back.

What are your goals for this season?
    Keep a consistent starting XI for the league while rotating some of m other players for cup and group stage CL games. Have a good run in the cup, I won it in my third season and been knocked out early in the three since then. CL is a bit of a lottery, 2 seasons ago was the last time I was in it and I played a guy with all 6/7* players in the semi final, while most of mine were 3/4*. No chance.
    talisman and Buffs Mad like this.

Rookie
    Mananged to snag four 5* Nordgens for relatively cheap. Got the MC, DMC and ST I was after plus a spare MC for 1 token. I just need another reserve DC/DR now and I'll be good to go!
    This has to be the most experienced team I've had in a while. Usually players only last 3 or so season (max 100 caps) with me since I don't powertrain any. However I'm getting a good blend going. All my starters have a good mix of experience, from 5 seasons down to the new DMC nordgen starting.

Season 67 - Week 4-screen-shot-2015-06-01-9.28.56-am.jpg

Looking forward to the season!

p.s Won the first cup match 3-0 away. Torrent affair, but did the job. Might actually make it to the 2nd round this year
    pcmacdaniel and Buffs Mad like this.
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

VIP
    Season 67 - Week 4-celtic8.png

Goalie Kevin "Disaster" Hodge left the club after 5 seasons, 95 games and 14 ratings 5... He had few ok seasons tho...

Season 67 - Week 4-49.png

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast