Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Like Tree2081Likes

Thread: Season 67 - Week 4

I will try to play in "Automatic" mode with Port Vale FC...

Then I've won the 1st match of the season for 1-0 with bayern München, goal of Pavel Nedved, without attend.

I've trained a young player to obtain cash, he dad 2* and 99 cones and been MR I added the SA as Dribbler and 49 cones to phisicall, so had 93Q and now is 97Q, I hope that with 22 years that he have will help another team to do a great season :P

Season 67 - Week 4-t32-sa-mas-97q-con-99conos.jpg

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    ...I've noticed that while friendly ticket price and fans have been nuked, I've been able to significantly raise my prices for CL, Cup and League games...
    Good news! Thanks for mentioning.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    ....he scored after 2min,so I thought the nightmare starts ,BUT there's one thing others don't have and that's,Mario Gomez:-) He decided ,not so fast,Pete I'm still here,no worries And ,I won:-) Gomez 2 goals and 1 assist:-):-)
    Super Mario strikes again!!

League I got to play one of the (I think two) abandoned teams:

Season 67 - Week 4-lg1.jpg

Things didn't start so well in CL:

Season 67 - Week 4-cl1.jpg
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So far this season I've brought in Yayabasi, Aissati, Janus, Pucyk, Prenchachao, Doegu, Rodiel, Polat, Pasztor, Akdeniz and Hoyraz.

I've got two offers on the negs list for a GK and a Defender which have both cost me 9 tokens whilst the other club considers. I have 14,646 Tokens left after all this business which is still 54 Tokens more than I had at the start of the season, thanks to farming.

My intention is to sell both Kucharski and Keskin in the next day or so, replacing them with a new MR and two defenders. If I can pick the GK up off the negs list then I will sell my current keeper. I'm also on the look out for a new ST too. Other than that, that will be my business done for the season. I may possibly sell Koc towards the end of the season in preparation for the following season.

My current team looks a little thin at the moment, but I'm more than happy with how things have gone in the first few days of the season. Bringing in an extra two defenders and selling the one currently listed will leave me with plenty of cover. The one I'm bidding on on the negs list can play DR, DC and DL, so if I can get him I will have two players with triple rolls so that will allow me to go with one player less. If I don't get him then I'm going to look at getting a DR and DC player and a DL and DC player instead.

Still managing to post a fair profit from the season too. Of course, I will have to spend to bring in the two defenders, the ST and the MR that I want - as well as potentially the GK too, but with that I will have 2 more players to sell (3 if I get the GK). Transfers In/Out have almost levelled themselves out at the moment which is very pleasing. Posting a profit of over 400M on the season having swapped, cut and changed the team so much is fantastic. 7.3B in the account and I am hoping to try and push close to 8M by the end of the season.

Last edited by kynan; 06-02-2015 at 11:15 PM.

Palace Casuals start off their 23rd League Campaign with a tricky match at Sturm Juniors and came away with an unlikely 2-1 victory. Under the cosh for most of the game, it was only when the Management replaced forward Ramos with defender De Wree to shore up the defence once they had conceded the opener to the home side that the game opened up for them. Star striker Neagu turned the game on its head with two individual strikes in the 80th and 83rd minutes, and could have had a hat-trick if a last-moment tackle hadn't deprived him of a shooting opportunity in the 86th minute.

This season's recruit Juan S Garcia continues to integrate well with the established squad, scoring 9 and getting MoM again...

Season 67 - Week 4-s23-league-pr-round-1.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 06-02-2015 at 10:58 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Things didn't start so well in CL:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cl1.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	46554
    Hang on... your defender gets a 9 but the MoM is the opposition's GK who only got an 8?
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

How fun is it to come back and steal the three points...... on a corner in the 90th minute?

Season 67 - Week 4-corner.jpg

Heh heh heh...
    talisman, Gert Funck and Buffs Mad like this.
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

Famous
    A pair of key wins and a pair of injuries was the story of the day.

League: Solid league draw, consisting of 4 teams that won their league last season. There is also a manager that failed to promote that is starting 11 scouts! Our season begins with a pair of games against reigning league champions. Todays game was a workmanlike 2:0 victory behind goals from my MC's Roiz and Sneijder. The back four picked up a three "8" ratings in addition to the pair from my aforementioned MC's. Both lines combined in our 4-3n-3 to halt the advances of the Wide Diamond while controlling the midfield!

Champions: An emphatic 5:1 shellacking of Galatasaray to kickoff the champions league. My trio of strikers dominated the match, with a pair of 8's and a 9. Formations where my offensive 4-1-2n-3 against opponents 4-3w-1-2. Galatasaray, Athletico Hunter and us look like the 3 teams that will vie to a birth in the KO rounds. Can't rule out the other squad, muzzy but considering their manager hasn't renewed all contracts in the starting 11 yet and starts several 3* players, they could be in an insurmountable hole if their manager doesn't awaken from hibernation soon. Galatasary is a hybrid 4/5* team and Atletico Hunter starts 11 5* players and is defending a champions league crown; the only team in the field to be doing so.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 06-02-2015 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Hang on... your defender gets a 9 but the MoM is the opposition's GK who only got an 8?
    Only in a draw are both teams eligible for MOM.
    Buffs Mad and Gert Funck like this.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Only in a draw are both teams eligible for MOM.
    There's nothing in the 'rules' for Man-of-the-Match to say that only the winning side can have the MoM - I've seen many games IRL where the stand-out player is one on the defeated side, and he has been given the MoM award...
    Gert Funck and Buffs Mad like this.

yeh I know, but this sure as heck isn't RL rules but T11 rules... I've never seen a losing side get a MoM on here.
    Gert Funck and Buffs Mad like this.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast