Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Why are there no offers for buying players?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefanut Stefanut View Post
    Are they sold ?
    Why are there no offers for buying players?-untitled4.jpg

When you reach a high level, like you have there are level vacuums, meaning levels under you that doesn't exist. That is why a seemingly great player is un sell able, this is also an issue for me.. Next season, when there are teams able to buy this quality player, he could very easy be sold.

There is no quick fix if you can't hold them a season. Sadly sacking can be the only way out
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 07-08-2015 at 10:01 AM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    When you reach a high level, like you have there are level vacuums, meaning levels under you that doesn't exist. That is why a seemingly great player is un sell able, this is also an issue for me.. Next season, when there are teams able to buy this quality player, he could very easy be sold.

There is no quick fix if you can't hold them a season. Sadly sacking can be the only way out
    I think it is true, it is not easy to keep on the top level.
    I think it need to take time sale it.
    If sacking them is a bit tricky if can sale good at less can back the money without empty, because money don't easy for the top level guys ...... sad
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanwong View Post
    I think it is true, it is not easy to keep on the top level.
    I think it need to take time sale it.
    If sacking them is a bit tricky if can sale good at less can back the money without empty, because money don't easy for the top level guys ...... sad
    Yeah, I agree! this is truly an issue Nordeus should look at, it is devastating not being able to sell players, the cost of getting rid of them is x2 market value and can ruin your economy
    Ryanwong likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    How about my one?
    Why are there no offers for buying players?-untitled.jpgWhy are there no offers for buying players?-untitled1.jpgWhy are there no offers for buying players?-untitled2.jpg

Rookie

Lightbulb Sale Player Level 218 to 219

Sale
    Player Level ST 218 MC and AMC 219
    Sure You Couldn't Find Big Sale more then 70%
    Their All Still On Auction
    Why are there no offers for buying players?-untitled.jpgWhy are there no offers for buying players?-untitled1.jpgWhy are there no offers for buying players?-untitled2.jpg

Like Gert says - level and server population can have an impact on TM. And ofc it impacts in other areas too like competition draws.

There are instances where Nordeus could do with affecting the market, but whether its perma sale, trash market, voluntary Q/star loss, scrap value, giveaway pricing or one of the many other things suggested....its not an easy thing to do in a balanced way.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 07-08-2015 at 12:41 PM. Reason: added 'giveaway' pricing ;)
    Gert Funck likes this.

K_6
    Recurrent problem of T11 since several seasons, but staff doesn't care about it, they prefer to work on shiny stuff for the app ; best way to catch new customers.
    They consider you're playing for too many time to stop now; they want people who fire their players and use tokens to get more cash.

Sorry for my approximative english !

Because they love you.

Famous
    Sadly I think the only solution is trying to sell the players again and again. If you can wait, you may until start of next season as it may be easier to sell players at that time.

As I understand, there is no max club level in T11. So some managers will be in highest level of their server. There are few or even no same level or higher level manager willing to buy the players in markets. This increases the difficulties in selling players at top of servers.

As Nordeus creates Norgen players to disturb the players (appearing players in non-existing teams), they may need to also buy real managers' players at top of servers to ensure movement in the player markets.

If T11 have a maximum level, managers whose clubs can promote will eventually reach this. They all then buy and sell the same pool of players and there may be no such problem.
    Buffs Mad and Ryanwong like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast