Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Buying good players?? - what's my mistake??

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Iv you're buying some young fast trainers (like I do) and do a power-training in the beginning of the season, those players, cause of the fatigue or some injuries, cannot perform good.
    You must use a rotation in training too.

* I 'm curious how a nordgen defender can have bad rates .
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Do you mean some powertrained players should rest at 100 % condition?

You have to -don't see the stars and see what they do- as Ive said in another thread I'm very practic now with that, so, if don't work, sell.
    Too I have to say like eeverywhere that you don't need a full team, 1 new player per line and season is fair enough, so if you see that the team fail don't waste greens training players of 5* to 7* if they don't work because probably many times you don't will have expected results.

See, prove, test, decido who's the worst, and buy anoher player for thsi position. As I always say, a page with the stats of the full team will help us to see what r your players doing (and the Quality page too).
    Maybe they spend the live matches drinking fresh beer

My MCs (19 years old and 5*) get 5 usually but when I use them other players gets higher ratings than normally they get. So, I am not sure about the ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrix View Post
    My MCs (19 years old and 5*) get 5 usually but when I use them other players gets higher ratings than normally they get. So, I am not sure about the ratings.
    Leave the ratings in the fridge. Thats not what matter, if you can upload a pic with the page of your team stats, I will try to explain what I mean LOL

Buying good players?? - what's my mistake??-team-stats.jpg
    khris likes this.

Do you mean some powertrained players should rest at 100 % condition?
    no, example of this season :
    I bought 5 fast trainers
    took the two defenders (who are usually good performers, specially if they are DC or DL/dDC, find in which def. position perform better)
    power train them (give sp or special ability)
    don't use them in (at least the critical) games for 3-4 days
    took my AMC, test him as ST and MC - nt bad, so I power-train him and gave him those positions
    I didn't use him in games while I was doing that
    I bought 1 DMC, test him in MC position also. Not bad rate (2 7s) so I gave him MC position too.
    I bought 1 MC, test him, he was a flop. I didn't power -train him at all. So, even if I gave him chances to prove, now I have him in negotiation list for selling.
    I sign an academy player, test him. He got 7-9-8-9. Ok, good. So I decided to invest on him. Start power-training, he injured two times, used him in some games, he lost his form, now he got two 7s. Few training more and relaxing for 3-4 days till I 'm gonna use him again.
    My MC
    good trainer, either feet, but
    Buying good players?? - what's my mistake??-mc.jpg

* anyone interesting for him ?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Iv you're buying some young fast trainers (like I do) and do a power-training in the beginning of the season, those players, cause of the fatigue or some injuries, cannot perform good.

* I 'm curious how a nordgen defender can have bad rates .
    not true. I have seen managers with the bare minimum full of scouts with SA and they clean up the league without rotation, simply because they dont have players to rotate.

example no2
    I bought this nordgen, first day of this season
    Buying good players?? - what's my mistake??-new-dl-dc-dosedel.jpg

after a couple of trainings (test) and a participation in the first (cup) game (also test), I started power-training and gathered (not exactly, was given asap) 50 sp for "defensive wall" sa - about 50 3bars/practice, spending about 60 greens.
    After that, I continued power training, to give him about another 60 sp, to quality this time. So, from 82q now is 86q (having a new name )
    Buying good players?? - what's my mistake??-sylvinio-day12.jpg
    In this period of 12 days, I used him only in 6 of the 22 games. (Was lucky he didn't have an injury yet ).
    Now, I 'm satisfied and from tomorrow I 'm gonna start using him in games, without power training him anymore for this season.
    Till the end of the season, he 's gonna earn about 20-30sp (from participation in the games and normal training). I 'm ok with that.
    If I was using him in more games (half or more), then probably he would have an injury.
    Then I had to heal him with reds because you can't have your nordgen out for 5 or more days. Maybe got injured again and also possible he would performing bad.
    Next season (actually till 21 y.o.) he 'll not gonna need so much power training because he has already the sa and he is near to 6*.
    So no power training, no need to rotate.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 06-11-2015 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    no, example of this season :
    I bought 5 fast trainers
    took the two defenders (who are usually good performers, specially if they are DC or DL/dDC, find in which def. position perform better)
    power train them (give sp or special ability)
    don't use them in (at least the critical) games for 3-4 days
    took my AMC, test him as ST and MC - nt bad, so I power-train him and gave him those positions
    I didn't use him in games while I was doing that
    I bought 1 DMC, test him in MC position also. Not bad rate (2 7s) so I gave him MC position too.
    I bought 1 MC, test him, he was a flop. I didn't power -train him at all. So, even if I gave him chances to prove, now I have him in negotiation list for selling.
    I sign an academy player, test him. He got 7-9-8-9. Ok, good. So I decided to invest on him. Start power-training, he injured two times, used him in some games, he lost his form, now he got two 7s. Few training more and relaxing for 3-4 days till I 'm gonna use him again.
    My MC
    good trainer, either feet, but
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mc.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	84.1 KB 
ID:	47142

* anyone interesting for him ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    not true. I have seen managers with the bare minimum full of scouts with SA and they clean up the league without rotation, simply because they dont have players to rotate.
    I have to say I'm agree coz I always defend in this forum that this game is not too developed to make players change suddely... I always defend a "lineal" performance due internal % of proggramming that don't have tendence to change 1 day to another suddenly...

Ok.. now I will try to explain the pic LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast