Page 49 of 76 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Like Tree2401Likes

Thread: Season 68

Rookie
    Lost our unbeaten league record tonight, a 3-1 home loss to 4th place. Very disappointing performance.

1-0 down at HT, we made an attacking change at HT, and scored within a few minutes of the restart, only to concede straight away from kick off again. Couldn't get back into it, a lot of tired players after some of them had played a CL game only 4 hours earlier.

Through to the CL quarter final though, so not too bad a day.

Still disappointed about our league record though.
    Gert Funck, khris and talisman like this.

Hayden Fosters great debut season with FC Halifax Town has now seen him win MOM for the 15th time this season - and as such he has now moved from being 195Q to 196Q.

That is 15 training cones past 10 star.

A particular highlight has been that not only has he scored well in the league, he has also assisted and performed well. So much so that he is currently leading in all three category's for the bests in the league.

Jones has 9 of those goals against the same opposition - a team that sits in 4th in the league and has a very strong squad - but has thrown the games against Jones' side each time by playing all players down one side and out of position - quite clearly a dummy team in the same league as Panos.
    Last edited by kynan; 07-14-2015 at 10:49 PM.
    Buffs Mad and talisman like this.

Ok... 3-1 in the CL match...

The GK scout that I bought had a 6.. and I don't know what to think... too before this match I bought a Brazilian scout AMR, used as sub's of Kluivert that play as AMC...
    This season I bought 3 scouts and I have the sensation that no one is good... I was against the changes in the scout list, in price terms, and in all these players that now we see, of prices between 39 and 69T that are like always... never are aguarantee.
    I did well taking a look to the negotiations list and doing offer for the ST Grzyb and the " MC's... despite that for one I wasted 153M and 25T.

tough champs league draw so expect to be knocked out as they have beaten us before
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Pro
    My team was in superb form for the champions league. All players scores 7-8 scores. Went undefeated to the 1/8th final. My opponent was a 3 quality less team and almost no special abilities. First match I missed and I lost 1-0. My home match I couldn't watch either. I upped the win bonus to level 2. Maxed everything. Checked the game afterwards. In the first half I was leading 2-0 because my left winger was playing superbly with 2 goals. Second half starts and the advisary scores straight away. Minute 82 he scores again. Arghh....

In the 84th minute his defender fouls mine and he gets a yellow card and I get a penalty. Score!!! 3-2. Let hope they find the power to score another one. 90 minutes in the game: 1 penalty, 23 shots and 11 on target against 11 shots and 5 on target. But the score stays 3-2. Kicked out of the champions league. We had almost the same performance in team but based on the shots and the penalty I should have scored at least another one but his goalie who scored a 6 made 5 saves. Sigh.
    Gert Funck, talisman and Buffs Mad like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

new youngsters day:

one 170 skilled (4*) DMC/R for breathtaking 21 tokens sacked
    0 token player trained a few times, and then this. Now he has landed on the transferlist

Season 68-young.jpg
    talisman and Buffs Mad like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Yesterday: Buffs FC win 7-0 in the league and then 2-0 in the CL. 2nd set a new season's winning margin record with a 13-0.

As far as League rankings go, we might have the same team but things are different.
    Goalscorer Jack Harper....... is not, he doesn't make the top 5. Left Winger Baxter tops the scoring with 20 and Right Winger Gauld is 4 behind in 5th.
    Assist King MC Morrison has abdicated - the new caring sharing Harper tops with 24, more than double anyone else.
    On Ratings Harper, Baxter and Gauld feature, in that order.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 07-15-2015 at 09:59 AM. Reason: added a comma *woot*
    Gert Funck and reddeviljohn like this.

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Goalscoring DC after first full Season (S2).

24/31

Rosy-cheeked kids, 46-a-side, jumpers for goalposts......

out of cup 3-2 agg down to that free kick
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    out of cup 3-2 agg down to that free kick
    No Season 68-download-1-.jpg
    reddeviljohn and Buffs Mad like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 49 of 76 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast