Page 61 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Like Tree2401Likes

Thread: Season 68

Ok, Valle de Escotia will play the Cup Final in 2 days, after win 0-2 today and 5-2 2 days before (7-2 agg.)

Min' 63 Dermaraju scored and too in the 63' I did a sub' N George out coz a yellow and Çakmak inn.
    In the 71' with only 8 min' in the field Çakmak scored the 2nd.

Now lets see the league match of today and the CL of tomorrow LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    There is no need to train players to 9 stars. 6-7 stars are enough. Also, it is better to have 4-5 players with 6 stars than 1 player with 9 stars.
    But, if you have a lot of money to spend, you can. It is a bit about own satisfaction also.
    Its not about spending money, its about farming tokens and using them wisely.

Watch EVERY video you can for Green packs and watch every video offering Tokens.

Green Packs are the main thing. For ages I stored tokens thinking that is what I needed for an ultra strong squad, but other than actually bringing players to the club the tokens become redundant after that. What makes players strong is power training and for that you need Green packs.

I am holding a policy now of only having 10,000 Tokens in my account. Every time I farm for Tokens and get to 10,046 I convert those 46 Tokens into 50 Green packs. Every single video that is viewable for either cash or packs I am now also watching for Green packs (Having watched for game cash prior to that).

With 10.8B in game cash that isn't an issue for me any more. 10,000 Tokens in my account, so more than comfortable with that. A little over 700 red, which are useful when power training, Over 2000 Blues, which I don't use and a tad over 3000 Greens - which I am actively trying to increase.

That is after having a 20 strong team of 6 star players who all have triple roles - and not a single real penny spent on that.
    Cat Harrison and Kylos like this.

Reserve news

fantastc 0-2 away and through to the final

Season 68-cup.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Hello!
    I'm on holidays
    My team lost without me 1-2 in first match in CL vs a team very very weak, 4-1-2-1-2ND was defeated easily with a 4-4-1-1 formation (same level, 6). Expect changing to 3-5-2 can pass to final...

In the otherside, I discovered how to managed 3 teams over Android smartphone plattform!
    First, sign with Google play games one team.
    Close session, and sign with Facebook account.
    And the last, close session again and play like guest.
    Now you can move in 3 teams!
    I recuperated my old team, 2 seasons without me and figthing for the 12th position LOL Now, I'm tanking to win next League.

Famous
    Season 68-cup-14-sf-leg2.jpg

Off to the cup finals (4:3 aggregate), where we're awaited by another lvl 17 manager!!!

Honestly, didn't expect to be anywhere near the cup finals this season...

Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 07-21-2015 at 03:59 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Its not about spending money, its about farming tokens and using them wisely.

Watch EVERY video you can for Green packs and watch every video offering Tokens.

Green Packs are the main thing. For ages I stored tokens thinking that is what I needed for an ultra strong squad, but other than actually bringing players to the club the tokens become redundant after that. What makes players strong is power training and for that you need Green packs.

I am holding a policy now of only having 10,000 Tokens in my account. Every time I farm for Tokens and get to 10,046 I convert those 46 Tokens into 50 Green packs. Every single video that is viewable for either cash or packs I am now also watching for Green packs (Having watched for game cash prior to that).

With 10.8B in game cash that isn't an issue for me any more. 10,000 Tokens in my account, so more than comfortable with that. A little over 700 red, which are useful when power training, Over 2000 Blues, which I don't use and a tad over 3000 Greens - which I am actively trying to increase.

That is after having a 20 strong team of 6 star players who all have triple roles - and not a single real penny spent on that.
    There are almost no offers that work for my country. I have not obtained even 1 token from offers so far. I bought most of my tokens.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-21-2015 at 03:48 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    dang it, my team lost yesterday while I was at the beach. eh...whatever.

Season 68-screenshot_2015-07-21-10-49-10.jpg
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

United update

I bought this 1 token keeper late season, for now he has been mister stability

Season 68-keeper.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    oooh, Up on the horse again, it is totally doable still
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-07-21-10-49-10.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	102.7 KB 
ID:	50090
    The beach is the 1st. Word of a summer tanker lol

Page 61 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast