Page 69 of 76 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
Like Tree2401Likes

Thread: Season 68

Sons of Pitches have on thursday clawed their way back to the top of the league with a hard fought 0-1 , playing 4141 against a narrow 433.

This is all SoP needed to get more confidence of winning the title and today's game of 1st vs 2nd will be a mouthwatering encounter.

The CL final is to be held today as well and the team feels all the presure to win these 2 vital games.

a win leaves us with 2 more required
    talisman and Cat Harrison like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Congrats, you joined the club, me Gert and you lost the Cup final for 1 goal lol
    Cup final? What is that... yeah haven't seen one of those with BvB in like 20-something seasons..
    remember you did so well just to get there.

I may have to console myself with that thought in my CL final, I am indeed playing the guy who won my group... he has improved his team quite a bit, and the cheeky sod is showing one of my formations... :

Season 68-cl_final-opp.jpg

Ha. Well, a friend did just beat me in that formation with him having 5 D and 1 DMC, was a better team in a friendly so, not a good guide. I have my guys in Maple Leaf.. and, I'll wear my Lucky Pants....
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-24-2015 at 05:12 AM. Reason: clarity
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Today is D-Day for me:

First, CL final vs a similar Q team of a T11 friend (who changes his formation 3 times since he pass to final).

Later, the Leader lost yesterday his first match in League and now he has only 2 point over me, and we have 2nd match today (away), hmmmm very very interesting!!!

Expect don't make a Bayer Neverkusen...

Secundary and Guest team are trolling me and draw and won with trolling formations like 5 DC 5 DMC or similar LOL.

I'm crossing fingers, expect to have good news tonigth

My team lost the Champions League final today. It may not be fair though and I am disappointed because I think I worked hard enough to win this competition.
    I started with 4-5-1 V-style with focus on the wings. I changed to mixed passing, a bit later to mixed focus in the first half. In the second part of the second half, I removed both of my wingers and put 2 more strikers, and I tried to focus through the middle.

Last edited by Tactician; 07-24-2015 at 08:10 AM.

I'm considering selling this goalkeeper. He has not been consistent this season despite being a scout player with so much 'visual' quality.
    talisman likes this.

Famous
    CL final!

dat went well... It was smoother than expected

Season 68-6thclfinal.jpg

Reserve news

I thought it was a tight match then I saw the stats afterwards. LOL he had one shot on goal

Season 68-match.jpg

(pre season is dedicated to shot training and one vs one )
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 07-24-2015 at 11:22 AM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

I won my CL final!

He used the 4-2-2-2 Hexagon, and I used 3-4-3 to counter.
    My secundary ST Machuca scored in minute 45', and he changed his formation to 4-3-1-2. Few minutes later, he scored his goal. I changed to my old style 4-1-2-1-2ND, and Machuca scored again in minute 83'.
    I Changed mentality to defensive and counter attack on, nothing occurs (ok, my main ST fails one shoot and his GF saves one free kick).

Now, to study how to beat 5-3-2 formation, probably I'll try 3-4-3 again and change to 3-5-2 if don't works.

5 CL seasons, 3 titles and 2 semis, not bad

Good luck to all and thanks for your support

A manager who is in my Top Eleven friend's list lost his Champions League Final today. He lost 4-2 against a weaker team. It seems that top eleven may be unfair. He may have used the wrong orders also, but this is unlikely given his performances this season and last season were good enough.

I have noticed some things in this game. I suspect that part of this game works on percentage efficiency. For example, a certain percentage efficiency is applied to the players of a team for a particular period (this may be for the whole team rather than selected players; so, buying new players do not change it). Also, this percentage efficiency make be applied only for a knockout round only or for a period during the match. This percentage efficiency may have no relation with the tactics used. It may well be random or applied according to inappropriate rules. This may also explained why in the past I felt that my team was being blocked from performing as it should. It is as if you have a 5-6 star team but it behaves like a 3 star team for a certain period.

Last edited by Tactician; 07-24-2015 at 11:24 AM.
    talisman likes this.

Page 69 of 76 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast