Page 70 of 76 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
Like Tree2401Likes

Thread: Season 68

Ok, lets go for the near treble with Valle de Escotia and for the 12th Champions League with Bayern...

Taking into accounts the match finals posted in this thread, it seems that the team who is on the left (marked as playing home despite being on a neutral ground) has the tendency of winning the match.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-24-2015 at 11:31 AM.
    talisman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by La Morralla FS View Post
    I won my CL final!

He used the 4-2-2-2 Hexagon, and I used 3-4-3 ti counter.
    My secundary ST Machuca scored in minute 45', and he changed hus formation to 4-3-1-2. Few minutes later, he scored his goal. I changed to my old style 4-1-2-1-2ND, and Machuca scored again in minute 83'.
    I Changed mentality to defensive and counter attack on, nothing occurs (ok, my main ST fails one shoot and his GF saves one free kick).

Now, to study how to beat 5-3-2 formation, probably I'll try 3-4-3 again and change to 3-5-2 if don't works.

5 CL seasons, 3 titles and 2 semis, not bad

Good luck to all and thanks for your support
    Post the match details.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    I am so impressed with my offensive line this season
    and I am breathing nr.1 in the neck, but I think its gonna stay this way

Attachment 50190
    Attachment 50191
    I've been similarly impressed by a goals spread (although Harper has not - "THEY make me pass Boss!").

PS. Last Season my 451v seemed to have been tweaked to scoring more centrally with wingers the assist kings but this season its returned to being more spread.

And this player Jack Harper is what I know as a key player, too Ryan did a great contribution^^

Now we want to delete the flags page and to add a page of personal awards for our top's.

Pro
    In my lvl 15 team it is the MC's that are the most important players somehow. They score on average above 8. I play 4-2-2-2 with 2 narrow MC. Normally my MC's are mediocre but this season they are great. Just sad how I lost the CL 1/8th finals with players this great.

Overall for the last 2 days:
    FC Knudde in lvl 15 in the lead. 4 points ahead of number 2 and 3 and these two meet tonight in a match. A win should secure my first place there.
    FC Killroy (lvl 1) is cruising onto its first league title. Already 7 points ahead so no worries there. Was second when I started this team with 4 points behind the number 1. Lets see how the second season will go with this season.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    And this player Jack Harper is what I know as a key player, too Ryan did a great contribution^^

Now we want to delete the flags page and to add a page of personal awards for our top's.
    My MC Morrison also seems to make the team tick - 21 goals but his CK (left) assists have been affected by the CK nerf.

The other big change I've noticed is that Harper has went from 20 MoMs a Season to 9 this one.....again more spread.

But ofc its no surprise I'd vote for History>Hall of Fame

PS. I'd also ditch this League/CL/Cup split on player stats so we can get more representative 'manageable' stats across 2 or 3 classifications (Def/Attack(/Midfield(or Possession)))

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

DDDD

we won 2-3 the final of the champions league :3

FCBayern München won the 12th title

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Taking into accounts the match finals posted in this thread, it seems that the team who is on the left (marked as playing home despite being on a neutral ground) has the tendency of winning the match.
    Well, no problem.

I'm the exception, I was on right side.

Page 70 of 76 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast