Page 22 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
Like Tree2401Likes

Thread: Season 68

Quote Originally Posted by Blackkiwi View Post
    Smooth sailing towards the triple so far. 13 games, 13 wins. This is my best start to a season in a long time, and my unbeaten streak has now stretched to 23 games, a Blackkiwi record! Steimel over the past 5 seasons has carried for us, and even though he still leads in most goals/assists/MoM for this season, he has received support from the ST's and MC's especially. It means those close games that go down to the wire are now being won more comfortably.

He reached the 200 goal milestone yesterday, another record for Blackkiwi!

Bit concerned about one of my MC's however. He was a nordgen last season and showed a tendency for yellow cards. This season he has 5 in 11 games, which is ridiculously high, 11 cards in 43 games overall. But his ratings are still good...What do I do
    I would like to see your team's roster.

What have you learned from last season? tried to tank to build a super team doesn't work i still got promoted
    Where did you place last season? 12
    What's your current level? 5
    What's your budget for this season? 100 mil but only need subs no cl
    Who do you want to replace? my best players a st and aml are now 21 i got norgs being primed to take over see if they make the grade but i also sold my best dc over the last 4 years to a friend who need great 1 for a treble run found a superstar one to replace him
    What are your goals for this season? top 3 is cool 4 me but should be able to go undefeated the last 2 weeks

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    still busy with relocating, season started badly indeed. in ninth, work to do.
    CL no worries...out of cup already, no surprises there..
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I would like to see your team's roster.
    Here you go! Now shows 14 games played since I just won the first leg of the current cup round. Messy game though, 3-1.

Season 68-screen-shot-2015-07-05-8.14.20-pm.jpg
    Gert Funck likes this.
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

Here you go! Now shows 14 games played since I just won the first leg of the current cup round. Messy game though, 3-1.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-07-05 at 8.14.20 pm.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	48979
    Thanks.

Are all your players trained 'nordgens' or are there some players bought from the scouts' list?
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-05-2015 at 09:26 AM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Thanks.

Are all you players trained 'nordgens' or are there some players bought from the scouts' list?
    15 out of my 18 main players (ignoring my 3 stooges) I acquired when they were 18/19 nordgens. 3 are ancient beasts that I buy for 1/2 season to top up my squad and let go at the end of a season. I never do scouts now unless I'm desperate. They just don't have the longevity. i.e My Captain, Cassourret is now 24, and I got him as an 18yr old with the S.A. This could be his last season since he just can't keep up anymore, but he would be a 'top player' in the scouts.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

15 out of my 18 main players (ignoring my 3 stooges) I acquired when they were 18/19 nordgens. 3 are ancient beasts that I buy for 1/2 season to top up my squad and let go at the end of a season. I never do scouts now unless I'm desperate. They just don't have the longevity. i.e My Captain, Cassourret is now 24, and I got him as an 18yr old with the S.A. This could be his last season since he just can't keep up anymore, but he would be a 'top player' in the scouts.
    Thanks for sharing.

Palace Casuals Report

Day 6 - League Round 4, away at Lilly Whites, in Wigan, England. Level 23, AQ +0.2
    1-6 defeat heaviest ever for the Casuals, Neagu's 50th goal only highlight - enough said...

Day 7 - Champions League Group H Round 3, away at JCM CF, in Madrid, Spain. Level 23, AQ -2.6
    Disappointing 1-2 defeat continues Champions league woes. Hansen free-kick only highlight of note for Casuals - Freddy Jones 100th match (100-10-0) one to forget...

League Round 5, home vs PFDGJ, of Kayseri, Turkey. Level 23, AQ -2.6
    Home is best for Casuals as they continue good form at home with 3-1 win. Mourad and Hansen (2) goalscorers - Johan Shaqiri celebrates 100th match (100-18-35) with assist for first goal...

Day 8 - League Round 6, away at Sefer FC, in Duzce, Turkey. Level 23, AQ -1.9
    Improved away form but 2-2 draw means that Casuals can't beat bottom team - Omar Hansen's 100th game (100-53-14), assists Ndjengue for second goal after Topalan put Casuals ahead in first half...

Season 68-s24-league-table-round-6.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 07-05-2015 at 02:34 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    League:

5-0-1 so far, with a match against 6th today. Match is on short rest, so might have to burn some greens if I intend to win this one.

Champions

2-1-0 and hold first on goal differential. It's really a two horse race here so as long as we take care of business the next couple days we'll be off to the round of 16 for the 13th consecutive tournament. This new league draw system has been watering down the champions league draw as I haven't seen this many "bad" teams in the champions league since like level 6.

Cup

3rd round today against a higher level narrow diamond. His quality is 91.6 compared to my 84.6, but I have my dynamic duo weighing down my average (42Q and 46Q).

Ratings Comparison

Season 16 Ratings for Day 3-7 compared with same for Season 17 - but ofc only for those players playing both Seasons as 1st Team players.

But what does it mean Buffs, what does it mean?

Who knows. Its just a picture.

Page 22 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast