Page 71 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
Like Tree2401Likes

Thread: Season 68

Quote Originally Posted by La Morralla FS View Post
    Well, no problem.

I'm the exception, I was on right side.
    But, the tendency is there.

League and CL double. I''l be a RHS party pooper too. Patterns, patterns everywhere....but are they real?

This season is also the first time the Buffs have been in outright 1st place from 1st to last match (uncatchable).

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    League and CL double. I''l be a RHS party pooper too. Patterns, patterns everywhere....but are they real?

This season is also the first time the Buffs have been in outright 1st place from 1st to last match (uncatchable).

There is still a tendency - the 1-0.

I'm thinking of quitting this game. I have not taken a final decision though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    There is still a tendency - the 1-0.
    *sets the hare running*

Don't just leap on the possibility that its a pseudo home/away effect. Imo, in T11, Finals are often tighter on average than expected. (In fact SFs too ) It could ofc be that IF the devs think that Finals are tighter on average irl than expected that they then try to simulate that by closing the quality gap by performance boost/nerf.

There are ofc many other possible effects including none.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    *sets the hare running*

Don't just leap on the possibility that its a pseudo home/away effect. Imo, in T11, Finals are often tighter on average than expected. (In fact SFs too ) It could ofc be that IF the devs think that Finals are tighter on average irl than expected that they then try to simulate that by closing the quality gap by performance boost/nerf.

There are ofc many other possible effects including none.
    I have sent you a message in your facebook inbox. Have a look.

Addicted
    Exciting end to season

Season 68-league.jpg

3rd tean will win definitely so:

Win - I come 1st
    Draw - 2nd
    Lose - 3rd

Palace teams report, Friday 24th July...

Casuals played in a mid morning match at home against Cipopo FC, and were cruelly done by in a 2-2 draw. Watching on mobile app, the management saw a moment of madness in the 21st minute all but end Casuals' Championship hopes. Central defender De Wree saw red for a Professional Foul on the edge of the area, and the visitors equalised from the spot. Midfielder Topalan had latched onto a Shaqiri pass for the opening goal in the 9th minute, and after striker Neagu put the home side back into the lead ten minutes into the second-half, the Management tried to make a second defensive substitution, after the left-back Jones for AMC Ndjengue swap after the red card in the first half, and hit a technology problem. Without the means to make Tactical changes, the Management could only look on in dismay as the visitors equalised for the second time one minute from time.

Terriers played a lunchtime game in Indonesia, and are beginning to make a habit of upsetting the League leaders. Ganesha FC had achieved top spot the previous day, and had a short tenure as the visitors won 3-0. After a goal-less first-half, defender Doda opened the scoring after a defence-splitting pass from striker Atkins, then attacking midfielder Moran converted two free-kicks, for the victory. Terriers now ascend to the top spot, hoping that it will remain theirs until the end of the season.

After a bit of technological advice the Management arranged for Casuals to play a friendly vs Mourinho FC, and the squad was on the receiving end of a large loss. How this is supposed to be a typical team for this level beggars belief...

Season 68-s24-l23-mourinho-fc.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Tactician
    Taking into accounts the match finals posted in this thread, it seems that the team who is on the left (marked as playing home despite being on a neutral ground) has the tendency of winning the match.
    well, it's not bad to wonder about some issues but don't rush making conclusions .

12 CH.L. finals, 12/12 victories, in 9 matches I was the "away" team.
    If I could find some tendency is that the "home" team, has more "suitable" time.
    Maybe the program searching for a "free" hour and then start the setting from the "home" team * not sure
    Season 68-finals.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @Tactician

well, it's not bad to wonder about some issues but don't rush making conclusions .

12 CH.L. finals, 12/12 victories, in 9 matches I was the "away" team.
    If I could find some tendency is that the "home" team, has more "suitable" time.
    Maybe the program searching for a "free" hour and then start the setting from the "home" team * not sure
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	finals.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	50267
    It was not a conclusion. It was an observation for this season.

Page 71 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast