Page 73 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast
Like Tree2401Likes

Thread: Season 68

Famous
    Season 68-cl-final-14-.jpg

The boys won champions league final inspite of their manager!

I forgot to sub out my dynamic duo member (only 2 so can't be three stooges), and w/ the starter among the inactives, he played the entire champions league final. For comparative purposes, my GK is 42Q and opponents weakest player was 83Q.

Gotta feel a little bad for opponent though. My goalie had 43-47Q less, morale in the red and had a better match rating than his. That shouldn't even be possible...
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 07-24-2015 at 10:17 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieV14 View Post
    Rocket Hotspur have given themselves a fighting chance of winning the title on the last day, although it looks unlikely.

A 10-0 win over Real Madrid followed a 3-1 win against spank a tree yesterday to resurrect title hopes. The league is so tight that weight not even finish in the top 4 though. If we don't, next season we will be tanking in the league while going hard for the cup.

It looks as though St Mauritz will probably win it, unless they have a shock result tonight.

Attachment 50269

Attachment 50270
    competitive League! good luck!

Yay! I get at least one shiny this Season:

Season 68-screenshot_2015-07-24-15-06-12.jpg

And #1.. lost again?? so, comes down to last match:

Season 68-screenshot_2015-07-24-15-07-07.jpg
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

After being kicked around all season in the league, my team managed to beat the formerly undefeated (21w-3d) leader today. The last match tomorrow is against an abandoned team. The best we can do is 4th this season, but since it means that we'd miraculously still qualify for the CL, I'll take it.

Quote Originally Posted by cousland View Post
    After being kicked around all season in the league, my team managed to beat the formerly undefeated (21w-3d) leader today. The last match tomorrow is against an abandoned team. The best we can do is 4th this season, but since it means that we'd miraculously still qualify for the CL, I'll take it.
    I have been there
    Buffs Mad likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Without even trying, I've managed to not only win the Champions League this season, but thrash my opponent in the final. I think todays 8-1 victory is my highest ever win in a final.

I am currently 1 point clear at the top of the league too.

Tomorrow the team in 2nd is playing the team in 3rd (Who are only two points behind me). Due to my superior goal difference if that game is a draw then I will be champions no matter what. If there is a winner between those two they will be champions if I lose (or if I draw and the team in 3rd wins).

The saving grace is I am playing a team in 9th, who looks to be a semi abandoned team with no strikers, a goal keeper in midfield and every player 33/34 yr old.

With this in mind I am hopeful and optimistic that I will be seeing the season out as a double winner. I could have won the league today in a match against the team in second, but my league game was exactly 3 hours prior to the CL final and I decided to save my best players for that

we won and rivals lost so 4 points clear going into final game champs again baby
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Will likely miss the deadline before server reset so I might as well do my end of season now.
    After a 3rd round exit in the cup and a disappointing CL quarter final loss on away goals. The hoofers have at least won their league.
    Season 68-s8d28table.jpg
    Last game of the season is against the 13th team, we won previously away 8-0 so not expecting any surprises. Shout out to Neftchi FC and FC Chelsea for making the last week exciting and helping me to secure the win. The club has decided to celebrate its success by crowning their new Medium City stadium, The Ranch.

I am pleased with my squad's overall development and am looking to continue our success next season. I am looking for an either footed DC and a left footed MC to add to the squad on day 3 of next season. 5 players have been earmarked for early sale next season. The 5 players' contracts expiring will all be expected to resign day 1.

Season 68-s8d28stats.jpg

Sam Fisher has won the fan favourite award with his energetic, unselfish play resulting in 5 MOMs and 31 goals created in 32 appearances with no injuries.

Roy Makaay takes the Scorer's buckle away from Mac Groeber this season with 21 goals, although he concedes that if Groeber had not missed so many games due to injuries he likely wouldn't have received so many appearances in his 2nd season. Groeber believes he can maintain his goal per match record from this season and become the club'[s all-time top scorer next season, needing 19.
    Season 68-s8d28macg.jpg

Rookie of the year honours go to the brazilian, Cleber Cajueiro de Costa, who has rejuvenated the midfield with his long shooting and playmaking abilities.

Belgian Ronald Hurbain takes the steel shin pad shank for most yellow cards and most injuries inflicted on opponents, a revered award amongst Hoofdrop defenders. Truls Stromme vows to challenge for the award next season after his banked SP is spent.

League individual standings:
    Roy Makaay has really found his stride after learning FK SA and AML position this season placing on 2 out of 3 lists.
    Season 68-s8goalscorers.jpg
    Season 68-s8assists.jpg
    Season 68-s8ratings.jpg
    I realize these may change but I can only see my players increasing their standing based off of the last day league matchups.

Apologies for the long post, but I'm making up for missing last season.
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 07-25-2015 at 04:52 AM.

HoofDaddy, what was the original position assigned to Roy Makaay?
    Cat Harrison and Buffs Mad like this.

His name was Rob Nijsson and he was an either footed striker. I realize that The real Roy was right footed and more of a CF but the original name was Dutch and it seemed to fit. I needed an aml to fit my preferred formation and he was training fast so he got the nod. When Groeber's performance falls off, I expect him to claim the number 10 as he rightly should. I'm happy with his 17 goals a season if i can get 3 more seasons of that i will be content.

Last edited by HoofDaddy; 07-25-2015 at 05:30 AM.
    Cat Harrison and Buffs Mad like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    How can I see this stats?
    I only play from smartphone, but I created a LOL Facebook account when I changed my mobile phone for don't lost the team.

Page 73 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast