Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: How often?

My GK got injured for the first time ever today...his hamstring just went in the middle of a game but thankfully my reserve keeper kept up the clean sheet!

I was wondering if this is something new they brought in like the new 10 ratings, that keepers may pick up more injuries, or maybe it's just coincidence...

it does not happen often about every 20 seasons
    Gert Funck likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Well,my GK have never been injured,yet.But I think you must always have a second GK.For ex.I was in a CHL match about 2 days ago.The match started with an opening goal from them.Then i scored 2 goals and the result was 2-1 for me but then i conseded again a goal.It was the end of the match and clearly looked like a draw but in the 90' my striker managed to go to my opponent zone.Then his GK caused a penalty.HIs GK was injured(i couldnt belive myself that he got injured and not my striker)and he had no second GK so he put his defender.I scored and I won the match!!! Always keep a second GK,always.ANd something else:Never lose hope until the end of the match

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Twice here is all in the time Ive been playing.. I have two now because one is unsellable. For a long time I carried two but since I ever only play a couple competitions I don't really need two.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    I'm only into my 12th season here, and I've had my goal keeper injured in a game 6 times I think. Maybe I'm just really unlucky. I don't carry a reserve GK anymore though, but if I am low on reds and it's a bad injury, I will quickly pick up one in the auctions to cover for a few games and flick him off.
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

It is very rare and I barely
    Last edited by huyenham; 07-14-2015 at 03:48 AM.
    Dạo này dự án mới là SEO cái du lịch úc và cái dịch vụ làm visa khoai vãi lúa luôn. Sau nhiều ngày thì lại phải nhận thêm cái du lich chau au điên rồ này nữa rồi Ờ thì giờ phải thêm cái Cooking Methods.

Today my new old keeper (27) got injured today. So it happens although seldom

How often?-keeper-injured.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    My best RL friend's GK:

and my 4th season troll injury -.-

My opponents keeper just got injured today, so it happens

How often?-keep.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast