Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Need an advise

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This is not a game of maths, in what +Q = victory.

This is a game created to have managers doing this work, ass a manager, so, to manage.
    One thing is the visual Quality, and another is the internal Quality, with % of effectiveness. Your work as manager as I always say is to manage.
    That mean to test players, and decide despite the value and stars they have if is worth to keep these.

We have the same dilema every week. Seems that ppl want simply, take a look at the better team of the league, buy players to have a team +0,1 of quality that the better team, and recive a trophy.

I will try to confirm via mods if captain have a influence. I belive that, as all in this game, all affect a little bit, and one day one factor affect more, next day another factor is decisive, and so. Then I belive that yes, or I want to belive.
    There are many things in this game, that could be, and I would like too bellive

on the good side, there is very much space/possibilities for improvement
    khris and Cat Harrison like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This is not a game of maths, in what +Q = victory.

This is a game created to have managers doing this work, ass a manager, so, to manage.
    One thing is the visual Quality, and another is the internal Quality, with % of effectiveness. Your work as manager as I always say is to manage.
    That mean to test players, and decide despite the value and stars they have if is worth to keep these.

We have the same dilema every week. Seems that ppl want simply, take a look at the better team of the league, buy players to have a team +0,1 of quality that the better team, and recive a trophy.

I will try to confirm via mods if captain have a influence. I belive that, as all in this game, all affect a little bit, and one day one factor affect more, next day another factor is decisive, and so. Then I belive that yes, or I want to belive.
    How about the squad number; does it have an influence on the player's performance? I know that this should not be the case, but I have seen a post where a user changed the squad number of his striker, and the player had a decrease in performance; the funny thing is that he changed the number from 1 to 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    How about the squad number; does it have an influence on the player's performance? I know that this should not be the case, but I have seen a post where a user changed the squad number of his striker, and the player had a decrease in performance; the funny thing is that he changed the number from 1 to 9.
    The following opponents are more likely too be the explanation
    Cat Harrison likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

I never noticed changes in player's performance after change a number ...LOL....
    The captain, dev's said that is just a visual thing, so... here the answer.

Then by my viewpoint, and as mentioned many times this game have a amount of little things,and is like everyhing affect a litle bit.
    Is like a 10%, 10% 10%,,,, (I remember a recent post of % of victory factors started by me LOL) and if one do a good job testing, and one have a good eye to see what fail in the team, then, the succes appear.
    Too I will repeat as usual that 1 player can win the 70% of a title. Experienced managers know this, and is good to have this idea writted in the front.
    LOL
    6th sense mate.

Dreamer
    Captain has great influence, in fact it has the greatest influence to average player performance (of the whole team) as I found in all options available in the tactics menu.

It is easy enough to test, but to do that test you need to keep a full team of 7+ rating at all times, that itself is impossible to achieve without naming the appropriate captain in the first place.

Observation on captaincy

1. Player : No armband - 8-7-8-8-9 etc. With armband - 6-6-7-5-6.
    2. Team : Captain Fantastic - W-W-W-D-W. Captain Dud - D-L-W-L-L
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Observation on captaincy

1. Player : No armband - 8-7-8-8-9 etc. With armband - 6-6-7-5-6.
    2. Team : Captain Fantastic - W-W-W-D-W. Captain Dud - D-L-W-L-L
    What was the approximate number of appearances for the club, age, quality and position for the players for the above cases?

I have observed a decrease in performance of a player too when he was made captain.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-08-2015 at 05:38 AM.

See if you dont set captain, pen taker, free kick taker does it not just set the player best to do the job as it? Ive never set a player as captain n very seldom free kick. Pen taker.

Think captaincy is just a visual thing (like nationality, squad number)

I would say that contract has an effect though, players that i have on one year contract seem to lose morale all the time and play alot worse

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    What was the approximate number of appearances for the club, age, quality and position for the players for the above cases?

I observed a decrease in performance of a player too when he was made captain.
    Appearance, age, Q does not seem to have any significant impact in my case. I've experimented with numerous combinations.

The decrease in performance is only for those who did not fit the role of captain, while someone who did will see an increase in performance and the team overall.

My captains has always been defenders or GKs.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Herd View Post
    See if you dont set captain, pen taker, free kick taker does it not just set the player best to do the job as it? Ive never set a player as captain n very seldom free kick. Pen taker.

Think captaincy is just a visual thing (like nationality, squad number)

I would say that contract has an effect though, players that i have on one year contract seem to lose morale all the time and play alot worse
    Not setting a setpiece taker is a big mistake. It does not take the best taker when it is unassigned. It is random. I've seen ridiculous takers. I've done that and for a long stretch I did not get a goal from a freekick or corners. I am a believer that setpiece takers is the difference between a point and three. I am willing gamble with my pen taker but not freekicks and corner takers.

As far as contract goes tht is visual to me as I have prematurely renewed contracts of players who lose morale fast and they still do not perform. Like someone mention, captaincy probably has 5-10% impact only. Could or could not be significant depending on your overall team form.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast