Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Striker Missing Chances And Not Scoring Enough Goals

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    By the way, I have a problem with my goalkeepers too. They did not keep enough clean sheets; they conceded goals against much weaker teams and obtained ratings of 6. Sometimes, based on the comments, they don't even make one save, as if the goalkeeper was not between the posts. One goalkeeper was bought in previous season from the transfer market and he was the first choice goalkeeper until I bought a goalkeeper from the scout list this season.
    MY 7* GK dropped me out directly from cup... he passed a ball to the enemy striker (!!!! HAVE YOU SEEN this BS move before guys?) instead a long kick forward. Not to mention my also 7* 1v1 ST was unable to score ONE freaking goal against much lesserQ defs/gk combo... bad form... aham...

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    MY 7* GK dropped me out directly from cup... he passed a ball to the enemy striker (!!!! HAVE YOU SEEN this BS move before guys?) instead a long kick forward. Not to mention my also 7* 1v1 ST was unable to score ONE freaking goal against much lesserQ defs/gk combo... bad form... aham...
    This is what happened to me in the cup too. Based on the comments, my previous first choice GK had the ball and seemed to passed the ball to the closest opposing player who then scored. This was in the last minutes of the match. This is what made him lost his place. He was replaced as first choice GK, and later he was sold.

But, I think there is something fishy in all this. My newly bought scout GK apparently made almost the same mistake in the second leg of the same round of the cup. He made a save, and apparently there was a player near him who then scored from the save.

According to the comments, for both of the above cases, the time gap between the two events (GK has the ball and goal scored) was less than 1 second.

This is what indicated to me that the results of some matches have already been decided before the matches were actually played.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-16-2015 at 04:01 PM.

Striker Missing Chances And Not Scoring Enough Goals

reding that I would say sell the player... ohh my god sure it's a case like my old player Djibril Cissé, ST 26 matches and 2 goals lol

But looking these numbers?...

I only will tell you one thing, and is that a player that is well porogrammed in internal % of effectiveness, don't need more cones in attack skills, need anticipation, if youy wantt more % of ratio-scoring train the phisicall attributes, add all cones till 9* of level or all cones till the end of the season, and keep this thread alive duing this season.... because I always talk about that but we don't have proofs about that LOL

Lets see if the numbers are increased by adding cones in phisicall because as I said, the % of effectiveness if good, just you need increase anticipation and that requires speed.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Striker Missing Chances And Not Scoring Enough Goals

reding that I would say sell the player... ohh my god sure it's a case like my old player Djibril Cissé, ST 26 matches and 2 goals lol

But looking these numbers?...

I only will tell you one thing, and is that a player that is well porogrammed in internal % of effectiveness, don't need more cones in attack skills, need anticipation, if youy wantt more % of ratio-scoring train the phisicall attributes, add all cones till 9* of level or all cones till the end of the season, and keep this thread alive duing this season.... because I always talk about that but we don't have proofs about that LOL

Lets see if the numbers are increased by adding cones in phisicall because as I said, the % of effectiveness if good, just you need increase anticipation and that requires speed.

You may be right about the 'hidden' percentage effectiveness. When I bought him he was Q27; Upgrading him to Q31 has not made any significant improvement on his performances. He still missed chances and still failed to score important goals.

You may be right about the 'hidden' percentage effectiveness. When I bought him he was Q27; Upgrading him to Q31 has not made any significant improvement on his performances. He still missed chances and still failed to score important goals.
    Train speed and tell me LOL really is the only that you can do, my idea is that a player reach the 95% of effectiveness betwen the 5-6*, then if you want your player going over in 1 to 1 or so, the speed is the key, and the speed is not like the internal % of effectiveness that reaches the max between 5-6*, with 9* speed you r player surpass the others and is a point above in the situations.

Probe and share and we can see lol

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Train speed and tell me LOL really is the only that you can do, my idea is that a player reach the 95% of effectiveness betwen the 5-6*, then if you want your player going over in 1 to 1 or so, the speed is the key, and the speed is not like the internal % of effectiveness that reaches the max between 5-6*, with 9* speed you r player surpass the others and is a point above in the situations.

Probe and share and we can see lol

No. I can't afford to train a player to 9 stars. I have already spent enough money on this game. After all what I have seen, I have already decided not to spend more money on this game. If ever I will buy tokens, it will be only a small amount just for bidding or maybe for buying another scout player if required. Also, I won't waste tokens for training a player that has been unsatisfactory to me.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-16-2015 at 04:09 PM.

No. I can't afford to train a player to 9 stars. I have already spent enough money on this game. After all what I have seen, I have already decided not to spend more money on this game. If ever I will buy tokens, it will be only a small amount just for bidding or maybe for buying another scout player if required. Also, I won't waste tokens for training a player that has been unsatisfactory to me.
    Ok, I did not explain well what I wanna say lol I am not saiyng waste money, as I don't know your budget/reserves or philosophy to play, just my option is add cones to these atributes during the rest of the season, because are the only skills that can make the differance looking the player.

Ok, I will add the gained skill points to the physical and mental attributes, and I will update on how the player performed.

Pro
    Ok Tactician, I have a similar case in my team now too. I am level 1 and he is 26 quality fast trainer. He even has the free kick SA. Somehow he is not scoring enough. He has played 11 matches and has scored 4 goals and 2 assists. My other striker has also played 11 matches but has 12 goals and 7 assists. My AMC has 8 matches and 5 goals. Even a MC has 9 games and 5 goals.

I will try Khris tactic by increasing physical and mental attributes but if he doesn't improve much he will be the first one I sell in the next season. He is the most expensive player on my team with 2,3 million. I can at least buy 3 decent to good 29 quality players next season.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Ok Tactician, I have a similar case in my team now too. I am level 1 and he is 26 quality fast trainer. He even has the free kick SA. Somehow he is not scoring enough. He has played 11 matches and has scored 4 goals and 2 assists. My other striker has also played 11 matches but has 12 goals and 7 assists. My AMC has 8 matches and 5 goals. Even a MC has 9 games and 5 goals.

I will try Khris tactic by increasing physical and mental attributes but if he doesn't improve much he will be the first one I sell in the next season. He is the most expensive player on my team with 2,3 million. I can at least buy 3 decent to good 29 quality players next season.
    What is his age?
    Was he bought as a nordgen?

Having a player of high market value that brings little in terms of pitch performance relative to other players despite having better overall quality is annoying. This money can be used for funding transfers next season.

Selling him at the end of the season would be profitable in terms of money; the only thing that I fear is that he may turn out to be among the best players next season. There should be a reason why he is a fast trainer and has a very high market value. His market value also increases rapidly when his attributes are updated with skill points. This is why I'm asking what other users think about this.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-17-2015 at 08:15 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast