Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: New Cup Format?

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    i liked the old format better. it gave me a chance to earn big money very quickly from the cups becoz the opponents were much better than me.

and then, i would lose in round 2 or 3 and i wouldn't have to worry about the fitness of my players since i didn't have 3 games/Day to worry about.
    CL and league games are enough for me.
    I suppose we can't please everyone out there, but I think the way forward is to make the Cup matches more competitive.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I don't. Like the new cup format, if its less competitive then it's the same as CL. CL is easy to win, I only managed win 1 cup and I always look forward to the next win... Now if its changed prolly lose interest. So when can we have games with better opponents ever?
    skelly likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    I don't. Like the new cup format, if its less competitive then it's the same as CL. CL is easy to win, I only managed win 1 cup and I always look forward to the next win... Now if its changed prolly lose interest. So when can we have games with better opponents ever?
    Let's face it, You wan't to play someone 10+ levels higher knowing you will lose before a ball is kicked or vice versa if you are 10+ levels higher, I've been bored with the early stages of the cup in the last 6 months or so because the games were too easy.

Forget level caps, how about quality caps. 4 levels easily can have same quality. Plus if this happens where's the thrill you achieve the impossible? when can I feel good beating someone better?

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Forget level caps, how about quality caps. 4 levels easily can have same quality. Plus if this happens where's the thrill you achieve the impossible? when can I feel good beating someone better?
    A L5 team can have the same quality of a team playing in L8 but the L8 team can easily improve there squad whilst a L5 cannot, but even under this new Cup format hopefully you still get to face higher level teams with a realistic chance of winning rather than the end of the road tie of playing someone approximately 10 higher levels. Has a L2 team won the cup before in a L15 Cup? mostly likely answer is No.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123