Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Whealer dealer. Free Agents 101

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    There are many old topics with useful advices.
    I joined this forum at (my) lv2. After reading (and asking) almost all the previous posts of the forum, at lv5 I had 90% of the knowledge I have today, at lv14.
    Unfortunately most of the new members of the forum don't read the old posts, just check posts of previous 2-3 pages and just making new posts/questions about their case.
    * Although, I can see some new members who are active, reading and they improved a lot their knowledge.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

yeah my snarkiness was directed at OP not blok, but it wasn't necessary, anyone reading the first post could tell they were having a congratulatory toss-off.

I dont understand what you are on about and lets please not go down that childish route of making the forum hell for everybody.

I started this topic so we can show how much we profit from free transfers and not necessarily similar to the other topics. Even if it was similar its the moderators job to close this one or merge it with any previous threads. Even then it will be not in the best interest of the forum for new topics to be closed and members directed to old threads that have died.

Top eleven keeps changing and information in old threads might not be the latest and i have expirienced that myself. The forum search functionality isnt top notch as well so hard to find some topics.

Im rumbling now so i will stop at that.

Do you really need to make a thread about something intelligent players have been doing since season 1?
    I don't want anymore competition on free agents than I already have and all this thread does is draw attention to it.

Intelligent or not you should find a way to beat the competition rather than trying to kill discussion in the forum. Problem with expirienced players is you have that done and seen everything mentality and are dont look at things from a newbie perspective.

I dont wanna take offence but i find all this unnecessary and avoidable. All it takes is to restrain yourself. Try.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    Do you really need to make a thread about something intelligent players have been doing since season 1?
    I don't want anymore competition on free agents than I already have and all this thread does is draw attention to it.
    yet you just said everyone has been doing it since season 1 so how is this drawing attention to it, if everyone has been doing it since season 1?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    So you are just being selfish?

Please stay on topic, if it is something you already knew, fine; contribute to the discussion or don't post in the thread - but maybe others didn't know about FA's especially people just starting to play.

nikolgiorgos also has an interesting thread about it http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ey-tokens.html

I suppose bumping it by responding is counter-productive lol. I'm not even lvl 10 and never won a cup or cl, hardly experienced, but thanks. I applaud your manager savvy in securing profit. I'd like to see you top 250 million total value (35M bought)in 8 seasons like i have. I'd hit the like button for that thread.

Pro
    Hey Sparkling, it took me 14 seasons to see the profit of this and only after a hint by Gert Funk. I just started a lvl 1 team and I have been hoarding free agents. I am 35 token player but I used my 10 free tokens for the best from 2 days ago. I got at least 10 players for 25k only and was able to resell them for something like 400k till 900 k. My team is worth 16 million right now (started at day 14 of the season) and I have 5 mil in the bank and I have about 8 more free agents to sell My best one was a quality 14 player of 960k.
    Last edited by Killroy; 07-24-2015 at 11:27 AM.
    Gert Funck and Cat Harrison like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Well I would like to say thank you for talking about it anyway! I am level one and been playing for 2 weeks - why do I see no free agents?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast