Page 23 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree1600Likes

Thread: Season 69

And with some players without condition, so in camping mode we won 1-0 in CL and then as I did not change formation draw in league 0-0 against the 1st, so now he have +1 point and all is more interesting.

lol.... well I assured 1st group place, so, thats what I waned

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    When do you get that reward Buffs? You have to stay away for a season or something?
    I couldn't remember the time-frame either. I thought it was 70 days so I removed that app from fb, waited 70 + until the next new season.

If I had known I would have reset it to lvl 1 first - any small cash bonus+6* has a bigger impact at lvl 1 imo.

PS. I also took the opportunity to restart it by invite. That way I got the 'new team' on the account to jump to my other teams sever.

\o/ *Buffs Spam* \o/

CL: The Buffs win 4-0 in CL. Bit of a poor performance but at least Liverpool didn't kick lumps out of us this time.

Forum Jinx strikes again: After his 3 games, 3 hat-trick, 3 10s streak Gauld only scores 1 and rates an 8. Left winger Baxter picks up the 10 instead.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 08-03-2015 at 04:00 PM. Reason: learned to spell forom correctly

United news

Today we managed an important victory against 2th place and secured a three point lead

Season 69-2015-08-03-18_42_57-start.jpg

Season 69-2015-08-03-14_48_20-start.jpg

another goal by this defender. Making it 6th goal in 16 games
    Season 69-download.jpg
    excellent!
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 08-03-2015 at 04:48 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Gert: literally Burns, LOL

Champs: okay 4th win... 12 points... 2nd: 6, 3rd: 6... and they will be playing against eatch other in last round...
    soooooo i'm in Top16... (earlier got troll loss in league, posted before) + mate got troll loss in CL (w. stronger team + 15% attend bonus etc.)

let's call it a day
    Gert Funck likes this.

Won 3-1 in champs league
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Reserve CL news

We dominated the match, and their early 2x yellow didn't help them (10')

Season 69-cl-res.jpg

Keeper MVP

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

Another burn manager here

First, trolling draw 4-4 vs a semi abandoned team. Later, hard victory in CL, 2 injuries included again WTF!

More more later, lost the conexion or system error (eternal loading please wait...) when I was in last bid round, lost 6 tokens grrrrr

Nordeus hates me

Quote Originally Posted by La Morralla FS View Post
    Another burn manager here

First, trolling draw 4-4 vs a semi abandoned team. Later, hard victory in CL, 2 injuries included again WTF!

More more later, lost the conexion or system error (eternal loading please wait...) when I was in last bid round, lost 6 tokens grrrrr

Nordeus hates me
    arg man abandoned teams should be relegated /droped out of league draw
    La Morralla FS and Buffs Mad like this.

Palace teams report, Monday...

Casuals and Terriers were in Champions league action and both had wins which saw their campaigns get back on track. Liam Cashman claimed a brace of goals as Casuals won 2-1 at home to ДяДя FC, who won 2-1 in the match in the Ukraine two days ago. Terriers won 2-0 at Santa Maria FC, who won 4-1 in the reverse fixture at Terriers Stadium. Xabier Moran scored both goals in this game, but Terriers lost Luis Omar Soto to injury in the 2nd minute.

In the League, Casuals edged a fascinating tactical battle at Mariusz FC 2-1, Cashman and Omar Hansen getting on the score sheet; and Terriers cruised to a 7-1 away win at Santiago FC, Ben Atkins opening the scoring in the first half, and Ondrej Kadlec netting a second half hat-trick, with Craig Powell, Paul Hartnett and Nicky Jones scoring the other goals.

Desert Rats FC lost James Broomes in the third minute of their League match, the central defender suffering a 9-day injury (as yet undetermined) and eventually the match itself, going down 0-3.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 23 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast