Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: I am furious!!!!

I have a lvl 28 manager in lvl 4 league so yeah it happens. Cant explain how though

Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post
    I have a lvl 28 manager in lvl 4 league so yeah it happens. Cant explain how though
    I just explained it a few posts back. He has overtaken a lower ranking team
    MNK Kaskada and Cat Harrison like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    I just explained it a few posts back. He has overtaken a lower ranking team
    I guessed thats the answer and have seen it posted here before but it doesnt change the fact i still cant explain it. Manager lvl is used as a quick indicator of league level and its confusing when the two dont seem to match.

Puts some perpective to meeting higher manager levels in cup though as all might not be actually managing higher level teams.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I wouldn't say is an issue, this is quite the football system in Real Life. Let's take Spain for exemple, teams from 3rd, 4th division will have to play against Real Madrid or Barcelona.

But yea the CUP system can be improved.
    this is NOT real life. FFS, can we all just stop using real life instances to compare things in T11? The gameplay is flawed, the token system is flawed and the statistics are flawed.

Oh yeah, my manager punched an official so one of the players spit on another player and was red-carded. See what I did there?
    Just in case you didnt...it could happen in real life so that explains T11.

I guessed thats the answer and have seen it posted here before but it doesnt change the fact i still cant explain it. Manager lvl is used as a quick indicator of league level and its confusing when the two dont seem to match.

Puts some perpective to meeting higher manager levels in cup though as all might not be actually managing higher level teams.
    Manager Level is used as an indicator of Manager Level. Club Level is used as a quick indicator of League Level.

The different graphical displays across different platforms doesn't help but in most cases you are only interested in Club level (so Nordeus please use that in Match Report Displays)

PS. I have alt managers at level 8 and level 9 with level 2 Clubs - the Manager level remains important mainly for the Manager as it sets the Take-over limit.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Ah, the Cup again...so frustrating
    I am furious!!!!-grouch-marx-2.jpg

I am furious!!!!-artemis-cups.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Visionary S
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    this is NOT real life. FFS, can we all just stop using real life instances to compare things in T11? The gameplay is flawed, the token system is flawed and the statistics are flawed.

Oh yeah, my manager punched an official so one of the players spit on another player and was red-carded. See what I did there?
    Just in case you didnt...it could happen in real life so that explains T11.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    (A bit confusing Yes)
    I'm curious what other player sees this? He played in 20 League level ... with the teams having 18 league level ... and all the other teams had identified as 20 levels?

I play in different leagues ??? and to me it is written - 18?

Quote Originally Posted by Aurra_rus View Post
    I'm curious what other player sees this? He played in 20 League level ... with the teams having 18 league level ... and all the other teams had identified as 20 levels?

I play in different leagues ??? and to me it is written - 18?

Everyone that checks this team, everyone that plays against this team, sees the same. It's a 18 level team which has a 20 level manager.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Famous

A manager with higher manager level has no advantage except for experience. The difference in management levels cannot indicate the difference in experience because this difference shrink as teams promoting after taking over. For example, I am a level 17 manager managing a level 17 team. But I was a level 8 manager handling a level 1 team when taking over it.

If you are confused by the manager level, I suggest you ignore it and the tiny number on the photo of the manager.

In contrast, club level really affects the strength and potential of a team.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast