Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: I am furious!!!!

Famous
    Aurra_rus: EPIC FAIL!

It just doesnt make sense to me to be honest. As adviced above i will just steer clear of it

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    Aurra_rus: EPIC FAIL!
    DEFFERED WIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Blok 45 View Post
    Everyone that checks this team, everyone that plays against this team, sees the same. It's a 18 level team which has a 20 level manager.
    Hmm...
    Bullpen!?

Regards...

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I wouldn't say is an issue, this is quite the football system in Real Life. Let's take Spain for exemple, teams from 3rd, 4th division will have to play against Real Madrid or Barcelona.

But yea the CUP system can be improved.
    But the problem is that I am always in 4th division playing against Real Madrid or Barcelona and I had never played semifinal in cup competition.

I always play higher level cup, even when i had 2* quality team:

Season 2 Cup Level 20 hahahahah

Famous
    I understand many managers are unhappy to always face higher level teams in Cup. I can also remember about 3 occasions that my team meets lower level teams in Cup, including 1st round in this season. By design, Cup provides opportunities to managers challenging high level teams. I accept and enjoy these challenges but usually do not have great expectations in Cup.

Cup is difficult competition to win because each Cup is competed by 128 teams. In probability it is over 9 times more difficult to win than League. So it is only reasonable to start wonder why the team have not yet won a 1 Cup trophy after getting 9 or 10 league titles.

My existing 2 teams played 40 Cups before this season. By probability, I may not even reach the final as I ought to try 64 times to achieve this. My teams was Cup finalists for total 5 times, and won 1 Cup trophy. In my opinion, their historical performance in Cup is not too bad even if these numbers are small comparing with those for leagues or CL.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by La Morralla FS View Post
    It's only 10% of difference.
    Last season I played level 10 Cup with level 6 team.
    69Q vs 49Q. 30 or 40% more or less. This is a great diference.
    On the contrary, I concluded that the quality gap difference is the same for all levels. Two star difference means two stars, it has the same effect on the game no matter what level you are at.

That could be done when calculating the probability of success, only the DIFFERENCE of the stat values are taken into consideration.
    So, a player with 25 dribble against a player with 15 tackle will have the same chance of succeeding compared to 125 dribble against 115 tackle, as the ability difference is the same (at 10).
    Gert Funck and Buffs Mad like this.

I am furious!!!!-ou1fx.jpg
    Gert Funck and Cat Harrison like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    I always play higher level cup, even when i had 2* quality team:

Season 2 Cup Level 20 hahahahah
    proof that the new draw is better than original.

the Cup is the hardest competiton by far, but it used to be so much harder still.

unless they change how many teams are in it, or move a whole lot of people, I do not see how it could be fixed to be closer levels in the top of server group.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast