Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: I am furious!!!!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    yes, the differences between stars expressed as percentage of overall quality shrink as you level up.

I do both, try to explain as well as pass on suggestions and complaints, to Nordeus, I don't work for them you know that right?
    I also try to answer questions and help people with simple issues so they dont have to resort to support.
    And too, I let people know when they break forum rules, and I organize threads as best I can.. and go after spammers of course.

The only solution to the top of server problem I could see is amalgamating upper levels from a few servers, but that cascades down their friend lists.. and their friends' friend lists.. and so on. it's complicated. It's easy to scream fix it, but anyone have good ideas on how to do so?
    Yes but i have never this problem , it's new! I look all the team of my cup every season and it ´s first time 3 level more!! Always same or 1 level more !
    It's new that !!! It needs to be fix!

And never its me who have 3 level more !!!

Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    Yes but i have never this problem , it's new! I look all the team of my cup every season and it ´s first time 3 level more!! Always same or 1 level more !
    It's new that !!! It needs to be fix!

So you have luck.... I've been for more than one year in Cups of +3-4 levels... lol

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    Yes but i have never this problem , it's new!... ...
    yeah it isn't new, just new to you. I think it was third season I had three levels above. it just seems new because you have gotten closer to top of server.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    There should be some logic... Why I always play against 2-3 levels higher opponents and never 2-3 levels lower opponents... Why no one ever gets me as higher level opponent?
    That's why I said it can be improved.

My idea for a good good system is to make it on levels.

Level 1
    Level 2,3,5
    Level 6,7,8
    Level 9,10,11

This is just an exemple but like that for sure once at few levels you will be the highest level in the CUP and you will have a fair chance.
    Top11 Manager likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    but how to achieve the required, or for that matter just even, number of managers at that level? move a lot of folks? for sure some wind up on server away from close friends...
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I won the cup last season playing against teams 2 levels higher than mine - I was in level 10 - but as the game progressed past the preliminary stages, I began to play against teams in the same level as mine. Eventually, I played the final game against a level 10 team that had won the cup the previous season and I won, beating him 5 - 0. This was the first time I had won the cup, but the fact that I have always been drawn against bigger teams, has never made me abandon the cup games. I remember once, I was drawn against a team one level lower (I think, I was in level 9 and he was in 8) and it was that lower level team that booted me out of the cup! In essence, what I am saying is that, yes - the cup can be won, even playing against higher level teams! It just needs lots of patience, planning and some luck! I did it, you can do it too!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Aminu Aliyu Abdulmalik; 07-27-2015 at 09:25 AM.

The number of clubs in cup competition could be reduced to 64 or 32, and it could be played as champion league. I think that would be much fair, cause as I see CL is much fair then cup, the only diference would be that there are more teams in cup competitions. That way the cup would be even more fair than CL.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    That's why I said it can be improved.

My idea for a good good system is to make it on levels.

Level 1
    Level 2,3,5
    Level 6,7,8
    Level 9,10,11

This is just an exemple but like that for sure once at few levels you will be the highest level in the CUP and you will have a fair chance.
    yea i`m competing with teams that are 3 lvls above me... similar quality but i wish i`d see some much worse teams like i am seeing in my Champions League group. The cup should be made more realistic because in reality in round 1 the matches have one amateur team (low Q) playing against a pro team (high Q). In top11 this could be achieved by having teams of lvl 2,3,4,5 in one cup together and then in first round let a lvl 2 team play vs lvl 4 and the lvl 3 team plays vs lvl 5... same for lvl 6,7,8,9: 6 vs 8 and 7 vs 9...
    Last edited by Top11 Manager; 07-27-2015 at 12:22 PM.

Pro
    The system is flawed if you ask me. If you play well in your season you can bet your behind that you will face teams with 1-3 lvl's higher in the cup matches next season. So you get actually punished for playing well. That is some strange logic. I understand that it is to give you a challenge but the way it is set up now it is no challenge. You get to play 1 to maybe 3 rounds and then your out.

Second, I should be facing similar levels or lower levels as well normally. This is not the case. You will only face higher level squads.

Third, champions league should be the hardest, but the advisaries you face there are often jokes (even though those jokes can beat you ). CL is like a 100 times easier then cup matches. Why?

Overall I do not care about cup matches anymore. They are a joke and an annoyance. I simply focus on league and CL and if by some gods miracle I get past the third round maybe, just maybe I start to care again. The current system is broken for good players.
    La Morralla FS likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Famous
    The 45 level guy had no luck coz prolly he were lower region of 128... Such a high level they have (on his server) probably one 48LVL league and 1 or 2 47 and 2 or 3 46LVL and some 45LVL... unfortunately his Q was fitted amongst to the highest 128 teams...
    That's why i always ruin my Best14 player's avarage on last days before new season... but prolly higher the level your efforts of lowering Q significantly harder and harder....

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast