Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: I am furious!!!!

It's only 10% of difference.
    Last season I played level 10 Cup with level 6 team.
    69Q vs 49Q. 30 or 40% more or less. This is a great diference.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by La Morralla FS View Post
    It's only 10% of difference.
    Last season I played level 10 Cup with level 6 team.
    69Q vs 49Q. 30 or 40% more or less. This is a great diference.
    Theoretically, 10% difference is just as small as Level 1 Q16 team vs Q14 team. Team strength of 2 teams are very close. 40% difference is similar to Q18 team vs Q13. I consider Q18 team is clear favorite to win.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The Cup draw starts at the top of the server... so you guys in the thirty levels are most likely in that draw, which though is still Q based, there is only so many teams at the top.. you get to be in Shark Cup.

The only way I have found to be the higher level team is have a three star team, which I am unwilling to do to BvB.
    muskrat and La Morralla FS like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    The Cup draw starts at the top of the server... so you guys in the thirty levels are most likely in that draw, which though is still Q based, there is only so many teams at the top.. you get to be in Shark Cup.

The only way I have found to be the higher level team is have a three star team, which I am unwilling to do to BvB.
    yup you have to tank your Q then buy a whole new team every season basically if you want to win cup.

Quote Originally Posted by muskrat View Post
    yup you have to tank your Q then buy a whole new team every season basically if you want to win cup.
    Yep, pretty much!

You get punished with a hard cup draw against teams levels above you if you have a good squad.

I never try with the cup, I dont even bother to sign in for it as its just pointless. I contiunally challange and win the league and CL, but am always out of the cup by the end of day 2, or day 6 at the latest if i get put against an abandoned team.

Its stupid.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    cup this season is scandalous!!!
    I am level 32 and i play against level 35!!!!! A lot of level 35 in my cup and quality is very different!!!!
    I am quality 174 and he is 193!!!!! There is a big problem here!!!!!
    Nordeus wtf ???
    Never see that! In past 1 level more ok, but 3!!!!! With good quality is impossible! No pleasure to play!!!
    If in league is the same thing, finish top eleven for 1 month !

Match played : i lose 8-0 !!! Congratulations nordeus !!!!!! My largest defeat all of time !!!
    It s first time in the game i happy to see the end of the match after 20 mns ..... Scandalous !!!!!!!!!!
    If you can get your tactics right, you could still stand a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Exelous View Post
    If you can get your tactics right, you could still stand a chance.
    no _
    Cat Harrison likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post

Always moderator try to give an explication ! Say that it s not a pleasure and that is it a problem and nordeus will change that !!! Never you say that, always try to find an explication !!!
    Explication cup with 3 levels 1-3 4-6 etc it s a joke ! If i follow this logic i must be with 31 32 (me) and 33 level !!! And no 35!!!!
    Change his cup draw nordeus !!!!

Apprentice
    Always moderator try to give an explication ! Say that it s not a pleasure and that is it a problem and nordeus will change that !!! Never you say that, always try to find an explication !!!
    Explication cup with 3 levels 1-3 4-6 etc it s a joke ! If i follow this logic i must be with 31 32 (me) and 33 level !!! And no 35!!!!
    do you even read the description of cup? cup isn't league. cup is supposed to be hard (unless you Q drop and re-build in time).
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Theoretically, 10% difference is just as small as Level 1 Q16 team vs Q14 team. Team strength of 2 teams are very close. 40% difference is similar to Q18 team vs Q13. I consider Q18 team is clear favorite to win.
    yes, the differences between stars expressed as percentage of overall quality shrink as you level up.

I do both, try to explain as well as pass on suggestions and complaints, to Nordeus, I don't work for them you know that right?
    I also try to answer questions and help people with simple issues so they dont have to resort to support.
    And too, I let people know when they break forum rules, and I organize threads as best I can.. and go after spammers of course.

The only solution to the top of server problem I could see is amalgamating upper levels from a few servers, but that cascades down their friend lists.. and their friends' friend lists.. and so on. it's complicated. It's easy to scream fix it, but anyone have good ideas on how to do so?
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-26-2015 at 08:34 PM. Reason: clarity

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast