Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: I won`t use foul language BUT HOW XXXX

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I made some corrections. See the post again.
    What 'not enough' ? What kind of team would be enough then, an 8 star team maybe? This is nonsense, especially when considering the formations used. Stop defending something that is wrong.
    +7Q never was, and never have to be enough to give a "automatic victory".
    When I say not enough, I want to say "not enough to assure chances of victory between the 90%".

And I assure you, a 3* player can be more well proggrammed internally in effectiveness terms than a 6* or a 7*.
    Then, there's teh Quality, internal quality, chances in the match, and for the simulation the chances are or fail or win for the player that tryes. So is not that simple, and is not that wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    +7Q never was, and never have to be enough to give a "automatic victory".
    When I say not enough, I want to say "not enough to assure chances of victory between the 90%".

And I assure you, a 3* player can be more well proggrammed internally in effectiveness terms than a 6* or a 7*.
    Then, there's teh Quality, internal quality, chances in the match, and for the simulation the chances are or fail or win for the player that tryes. So is not that simple, and is not that wrong.
    It is not only about superiority in quality. I told you to have a look at the formations used.

When a team, with players that have a good record, has significant superiority in quality and used good tactics against a weaker team using the wrong formation, a win should be guaranteed, especially when playing at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    When a team, with players that have a good record, has significant superiority in quality and used good tactics against a weaker team using the wrong formation, a win should be guaranteed, especially when playing at home.
    Yea yea, I se your name is Tactician lol

But, all in this game, affects just a little % to the result. I've seen perfectly the formations. I know we have very different viewpoints, and I understand what u wanna say, but trust me, thats not only about formations or buy more quality.

Wrong positions, affect, substitutions, affect, bonus for victory, affect, correct man in fouls, affect, and in corners, too, + good substitutions, +condition, +morale, +quality, + individual internal%'s, formation too, attend and +8% too, and more things.

Imagine all the info. that the game have to use in some sense to determinate the result and options of victory.
    Looking all that, I will say, a good player, can give the 70% of a League title playing with the same formation 28 matches, despite the formation.
    You have this in front you. This game, was programmed in the way to use the 6th sense with the players, to be capable to see despite value or Q. if they are worth, and can contribute in some sense. To manage in the way to take decisions in another way.

Thats not about formations really. One can win a league 1 season with one formation, if do the work. Then with another formation, and then with another.

I know everyone have a different perception of the game, I try to explain ma experience.
    Try LOL

Let's finish that here coz will be a never ending.lol

To OP, 4-4-2 is weak through the middle. How do you not change up your formation against it? You're to blame, not your team or nordeus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123