Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree655Likes

Thread: Season 70 - Week 4

What have you learned from last season?

Need to stock up on greens, blues and reds!!

Where did you place last season?

Disappointing 2nd!

What's your current level?

Level 27

What's your budget for this season?

Unknown

Who do you want to replace?

Already got a new 19 yr old ST for 1 token as well as a 22yr old DC with defensive wall for 1 token.

What are your goals for this season?

Try get passed preliminary round of cup. Quarter/semi of the CL, win the league.

Update: Drew 2-2 away in the cup. Hopefully those 2 away goals gives me a slight advantage...
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

We won both matches in the first round of cup 1:2 and 3:0 .. Every single season we have passed the first round in cup
    edit : almost every season*
    Gert Funck and Kylos like this.
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

VIP
    Season 70 - Week 4-butd10.png

Legendary Japanese striker Fumiya Shibamura, Youth Academy product, Ole Gunnar Solskjær of Belgrade United, left the club after 6 seasons... He played 180 games for the club, scoring 101 goals and assisting 51 times, average rating 7.39...

Season 70 - Week 4-10.png
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Reserves

A little investment

Season 70 - Week 4-free.jpg
    Season 70 - Week 4-free1.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

All my teams pass to the next round in Cup.

La Morralla FS won 5-2 and 0-6 (oppo one level higher than me). 1 injurie, 7 days.
    Jose FC won 0-2 and 2-0 (oppo same level than me). 0 injuries.
    Viva Satan FC won 2-0 and draw 0-0 (oppo two levels higher than me). 1 injurie, 5 days.

Not bad.

I am trying my luck with an old fart more. lets hope he does well

Season 70 - Week 4-old-fart.jpg
    khris likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

First time we will be investing in a player older than 24 I see some of you are really proud of your old players so i decided to get one
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Palace teams report, Monday, interim...

Desert Rats FC had the honour to play first today, and went away for their 2nd Leg Cup Preliminary Round match. Defending a 2-1 lead from the home Leg, they contributed fully to an entertaining 3-3 draw for a 5-4 aggregate win. The home side took the lead and levelled the aggregate score on the quarter-hour, but Steve Haddou headed home a Vinnie Taylor free-kick to level the match score in the 27th minute. Four minutes after the break, Francisco Pelissier had a set-piece of his own to convert, and wrong-footed the 'keeper with his free-kick to put the Rats ahead. The hosts made it 2-2 on the day in the 68th minute, only to see Vinnie Taylor knock in a free-kick to restore the visitors' advantage. In the final minute, Alex Martin committed a foul in the area and referee made the first ever penalty decision against the Rats, the opposition striker beating Josh Parle to level the scores again at 3-3. MoM was Desert Rats' Vinnie Taylor. First injury of the season, Muhammad Alfianto in post-match warmdown, a 2-day ankle strain.

Palace Terriers played just after lunch and completed the formality of winning the Cup tie with a 4-1 victory, 12-2 on aggregate. With most of the reserve players in the starting XI, the team took a while to settle and it wasn't until the half-hour that the first meaningful action took place. Taulant Doda was adjudged to have fouled an opposition player on the edge of the box, and after the yellow card, a penalty was awarded against him. Goalkeeper Shahrul Kintan was the first hero of the day when he saved the spot kick brilliantly to save Doda's blushes, however, he was on the wrong foot when a 30-yard shot came in 9 minutes later, and the home side were 1-0 up. Eight minutes after the break, Terriers were level when MoM Julien van der Plas weaved his way through the defence and beat the 'keeper 1-on-1. A couple of substitutions later and the visitors scored two in quick succession, substitute striker Ben Atkins converting a van der Plas cross, and Nathan Masegela a corner from the same player. Nine minutes from time, Atkins turned from poacher to provider when he selflessly crossed instead of shooting after a run through the defence and Harry Cambridge turned in his first of the season, making the final score 4-1.

Embarrassment time, didn't notice that midfielder Ondrej Kadlec achieved 50 appearances for the Terriers yesterday...

Season 70 - Week 4-pt-ondrej-kadlec-51.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 08-24-2015 at 02:48 PM.
    reddeviljohn and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

The fans of Azaganzi FC are wondering if Youssef Talhaoui will be the MVP of the season.
    You can find his promising stats bellow:

Season 70 - Week 4-screenshot-23-.pngSeason 70 - Week 4-screenshot-24-.jpg

Mind you he was notorious for collecting yellow cards last season (which was his first),
    could it be that he has gotten his head into the game, because it was hard for him to play a game without a warning or a card.
    La Morralla FS likes this.
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by dan1daking View Post
    First time we will be investing in a player older than 24 I see some of you are really proud of your old players so i decided to get one
    They are usually better when they are new from Nordeous. But let us know how it goes.
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast