Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast
Like Tree655Likes

Thread: Season 70 - Week 4

Easy
    Season 70 - Week 4-screenshot_2.jpg

no words, just thanks !!

Season 70 - Week 4-2015-09-18-20_43_20-start.jpg
    munchen and talisman like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Big day for the Red Stars Munich. After clinching the league on points, they complete a double by winning the Champions League

In the CL final, they faced the best team ever met. Yet, they dominated the game throughout. The two guys who combined for so many goals this season did so once again, this time on a corner. Petermann sends it high in the box and Forsberg drives the header in for the winner.

All I had to do was to make a couple of late changes in the central defence to avoid a last-minute equalizer.

Season 70 - Week 4-clfinal.jpg
    Season 70 - Week 4-clfinal2.jpg

No surprise in the ratings: Petermann, the best player on the team, is the man of the match.

Season 70 - Week 4-ratings.jpg

Well done, boys.

Season 70 - Week 4-clfinal3.jpg
    Last edited by mmunger; 09-18-2015 at 08:53 PM.
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

Desert Rats FC Friday report...

Late match this evening, Rats overcome a tricky opponent 2-1, despite left-back Piotr Wojtczak getting a straight red card for a professional foul and conceding the penalty for the home side's opening goal. Markus Hammes and Plamen Atanasov scored in the last 15 minutes to turn the match in Desert Rats' favour.

Desert Rats FC are in 3rd place in the League, and just need one point to confirm that place tomorrow. Even if they lose and 4th place win, they should keep 3rd place unless there is a wicked swing in goal difference...

Season 70 - Week 4-s02-l02-league-table-round-25-top.png
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Level 18 Team Beauty just won the last league match and secured 1st league title in 4 seasons.
    Season 70 - Week 4-win-last-match-stat.jpgSeason 70 - Week 4-final-league-table-beauty.jpg

The league matches of 2nd & 3rd place teams were scheduled about 8 hours later than the others. But it is not important to my team now as they can no longer challenge for league title of this season.

Goalkeeper Kilibwa is an unexpected hero in last match. He is recently in bad form and lacks chance to play. But he has an extraordinary performance today. He saved a penalty early in the match. At the end he had a perfect match rating of 10.0.

Season 70 - Week 4-win-last-match-rating.jpgSeason 70 - Week 4-kilibwa-stat.jpg

In this season, I significantly reduced time on managing this team. At half season, the team had an unreasonable slump in performance and dropped to 8th place. With such trend, I thought that it would not be able to promote. Luckily, at that time, all roster changes of the team almost completed. Team performance also stablised. I started to spend more time again on player and formation selection. The team gradually climbed up the league table. Eventually it successfully won in league.

Season 70 - Week 4-trend.jpg

The team is 1st in league and 3rd in CL in this season. This well exceeds my only early season goal of promotion.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 09-19-2015 at 11:59 AM.

Famous
    Level 26 Team NT Bulldog drew with 8th place team in last league match. Final position was 3rd place.

The result is not satisfactory, but it fairly reflect performance. Anyway,at last, result of my match did not affect my final position at all.

Finally, my team was 3rd in league and 1st in CL. This is better than my season goal.

Season 70 - Week 4-league-history.jpgSeason 70 - Week 4-bulldog-table-last.jpg

The manager of final league champino exeter city fc attended my match and kindly supported my opponent. My team almost lost because of this. But he did not success, haha.

I think it is fair method that he support my opponent to improve the chance the I will loss. I just don't like doing this. As it support my opponent. I also visited his home court and support his opponent. But he still won.

His team is good and difficult to counter. it deserves to be league champion. I still proud of my players. My team's average quality is higher. But we have only 1 player with SA and has no 7 star player. Clearly resources of my team is far less.

Now talking about something not directly relating to my team.

Manager of league champion also visited the 2nd place team's last match today and supported their opponent SOVART FC. Effect of his presence is so strong in this match! Even though SOVART FC decided to tank from this last league match and started to use 2W-2W-2W-2W-2 formation, players of SOVART FC still played very well because of the motivation by the manager of exeter city. They only lost 0-1. They should be proud of the result.

Season 70 - Week 4-unfair-sovart-fc-formation.jpg
    Season 70 - Week 4-unfair-2-ratings.jpgSeason 70 - Week 4-unfair-3-stat.jpgSeason 70 - Week 4-unfair-highlight.jpgSeason 70 - Week 4-unfair-profile.jpg

BTW, I believe the manager of SOVART FC don't like my team. He supported my opponents in some league matches, especially when our positions are similar and around 7th and 8th.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 09-19-2015 at 02:30 PM.
    Gert Funck and nikolgiorgos like this.

VIP
    Season 70 - Week 4-celtic9.png

3 rounds before the end of the season we were 7 points behind... and now this!!!

Season 70 - Week 4-27.jpg

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Celtic9.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	2.8 KB 
ID:	53869

3 rounds before the end of the season we were 7 points behind... and now this!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	27.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	53870
    you obv gave ur friend something to let you win the title. Clear evidence of corruption in top11.
    My Team: Wuppertaler SV
    League Level: 5
    Manager Level: 5
    Playing Top11 Since: 30th May 2015
    Trophies Won So Far:
    League: 3
    CL: 3
    Cup: 2
    Trebles: 1
    Last Updated: 19th September 2015

Famous
    SECOND TREBLE!

(of course with a TROLL LOSS at last round LOL! )

Season 70 - Week 4-8thfinal.jpg

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Top11 Manager View Post
    you obv gave ur friend something to let you win the title. Clear evidence of corruption in top11.
    Yeah, I gave him a reason to break his phone or PC...

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast