Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: I just don't understand.

Rookie
    I hate illegal formations.. They should warn you when you have one and you should lose the game 0-5 if you do play with one..

I will Smoggie

Quote Originally Posted by Leyssens View Post
    I hate illegal formations.. They should warn you when you have one and you should lose the game 0-5 if you do play with one..
    +1000. They should simulate it like this. Illegal formation = a defeat.
    Last edited by FC Barcelona; 03-09-2013 at 10:14 AM.
    Spyros likes this.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

I think they are things of the game, occasionally these things happen. The illegal formations and make you lose possession but you can win the game.
    I'll put a real statistics, Real Madrid lost 4-0 to Alcorcon when I was in the third division, Inter Milan against Barcelona was classified playing the whole game with 8 defenses.
    Football is like that!

Quote Originally Posted by sarmi View Post
    I think they are things of the game, occasionally these things happen. The illegal formations and make you lose possession but you can win the game.
    I'll put a real statistics, Real Madrid lost 4-0 to Alcorcon when I was in the third division, Inter Milan against Barcelona was classified playing the whole game with 8 defenses.
    Football is like that!
    Well, here not really the game engine is an AI, it can't be like in real football At the begining of the second half-time, i scored and changed my tactic to 4-5-1V, through the flanks, this should destroyed his tactic, but nothing happened. I decided to switch 3-1-3-2-1 to take more advantage of the middle. Here too, nothing happened.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    I hope to have my 3 points back
    I doubt they will give you something back but you deserve an fair answer.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I sincerly hope this didn't cost you the league title or CL football or an unbeaten season or anything like that...

Totally agree with Leyssens - Illegal formation should be automatic 0-3 forfeit.
    ice87s likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I sincerly hope this didn't cost you the league title or CL football or an unbeaten season or anything like that...

Totally agree with Leyssens - Illegal formation should be automatic 0-3 forfeit.
    Nah hopefully, it was just my last league match

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I just don't understand.-b9k66lm.jpg  

lol... Nothing to worry about then at least this happened when it wasn't an important game for you, possibly your players just not playing to their fullest because the season is just about over?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    lol... Nothing to worry about then at least this happened when it wasn't an important game for you, possibly your players just not playing to their fullest because the season is just about over?
    Haha, i though about that just after the match

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

You are lucky and even like that, even if you already won league, they should give you an right answer of how that could happen.

IMO, all illegal formations should be forced by script to lose.
    Spyros likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast