Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: I just don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    You are lucky and even like that, even if you already won league, they should give you an right answer of how that could happen.

IMO, all illegal formations should be forced by script to lose.
    I hope to have a real answer, and maybe a fix on this on the future patch/update/change of the game

Maybe they should script a 3-0 victory for the opponent, like in FIFA when you cancel the match
    Last edited by FC Barcelona; 03-09-2013 at 11:06 AM.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Addicted
    but isnt the other team much better than yours? he has a 5 star team and you have 3.5-4

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    but isnt the other team much better than yours? he has a 5 star team and you have 3.5-4
    I am on the upper right mate, with 22.6/5★

me to , me not understand this game , i was leader of my group , last game with week times was a disaster , last game i only need a draw to win the championship , and with a team , myne with almost all 4 star vrs one with almost all 2 star i lose , all moral was in green , , 100% condiction all , possession 70% mine , just win champion league , why , why ??? why my last game my strickers never shout on gol , why was almost defence , why ? why my last 2 games with bad teans u make all so dificult , why i make tranings always and i lose with one team that i m shoure he never make tranings , LOOK , BETTER U MAKE IN TRANING SHOUT ON GOUL BECAUSE WAS A DISASTER SHOUT 17 AND ONLY 3 ON TARGET , ....I THINK THIS GAME REALL UNFAIR ... WHY I COME ALL DAYS TO THE GAME AND I LOSE WITH A SO WEEK TEAM , LAST GAME , ONLY FOR THE AMERICAN PERSON WIN THE CHAMP ... I just don't understand.-foto1.jpgI just don't understand.-foto2.jpgI just don't understand.-foto3.jpg

And the last thing , i know that i can try change time of some games , but why yesterday i add a game off the league and 30 min after a final ion champion league , and for what i see all my league adversaries play the leguae game hours ago , why boss of the game not see that , i go play the final of the champion legue and u put me with 30 min between one game and the other , when all my legue adversaries play musch earlier .... I m sorry , i m really nervous today , i know to lose ... But not like this , there is lots of imperfection in this game , sometimes i think that if me get a team , all goalkeepers , and only goulkeeprs play the game , may be me will win some ..... I m sorry , today the game make me lose my head

All illegal formations should be forced by script to lose.

This would also stop managers who despite the fact they can climb on a higher level, they play illegal just to stay same lvl and ruin whole of their league with not proper motivation. We want some fair play devs over here
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    All illegal formations should be forced by script to lose.

This would also stop managers who despite the fact they can climb on a higher level, they play illegal just to stay same lvl and ruin whole of their league with not proper motivation. We want some fair play devs over here

I just don't understand.-league01.jpgI just don't understand.-league02.jpgI just don't understand.-league03.jpg[QUOTE=FC Barcelona;38613]Just lost against the very last of the league. I just try to understand. He played with an illegal formation.
    As usual, i played full health and morale + huge bonus for victories (maximum). I tried everything : 4-5-1V down the flanks, more MCs in the middle... impossible to win. It's like the game already have planned the final score.

Attachment 3099

i DON T KNOW GOOD HOW TO REAPLY I HOPE ME NOT MAKE ANYTHING CONFUSE , ... I M VERY UNHAPPY ABOUT THIS LAST END OF THE LEGUAE , LAST 2 GAMES WAS NOT WITH DIFICULT TEAM , I GET A DRAW PLAYNG HOME AND I LOSE LAST GAME AWAY ... TALKING ABOUT LAST GAME , ... MY TEAM ALMOST ALL 4 STARS , HIS TEAM ALMOST ALL 2 STAR , I GET FANTASTIC MORAL , AND CONDICTION ... AND I JUST WIN CHAMPION LEAGUE , THEY SHOULD BE VERY POIWERFULL IN MORAL , AND I LOSE LAST GAME WITH ONE TEAM THAT NOT MAKE TRAINING , IMPOSSIBEL TO MAKE TRAINING WITH ONLY 1 OR 2 PLAYERS WITH 3 STAR , WHY I COME ALL DAY , MAKE MY TRAINING , I ADD 70& POSSESSION OF THE BALL I SHOUT 17 TIMES ONLY 6 OR 7 ON TARGET , AND NEVER THE STRICKERS , LAST GAMES WAS THIS , THE OPORTUNITYS WAS TO DEFENCE AND TERRIBEL SKILL SHUT ON GOL PLAYERS , ... SOMETIMES I THINK THAT WAS ONLY FOR THE AMERICAN ADVERSARIE WIN THE LEAGUE , ... WHY THE GAME IN TRAINING NOT HAVE SHOUT ON GOL , PASS BALL TO STRICKER .. WHY ... AND LAST THING ... WH IN THE CHAMPION LEGUAE , I HAVE ONE LEAGUE GAME AT 21H AND THE FINAL OF CHAMPION **** AT 21:30 ( I KNOW THAT I CAN CHANGE THAT BUT NEED TO SPEND THE YELLOW COIN , BUT THE THING THAT MAKE ME BRAVE IS , WHY ME WAS THE ONLY ONE IN MY LEAGUE TO HAVE THE LEAGUE GAME SO LATE , TO BE ALMOST CLOSE TO THE FINAL , ALL OTHERS PLAYERS HAVE THE LEAGUE GAME OF THAT ROUND HOURS EARLIER , AND ONE SO IMPORTANT GAME LIKE MINE HAPPEN THIS ... WAS LIKE SATURDAY LEGUE GAME , SUNDAY FINAL OF CHAMPION LEGUE ... THIS GAME MAKE ME VERY CONFUSE SOMETIMES , IS REALLY UNFAIR , SOMETIMES I THINK THAT IF ME GET ONE TEAM ONLY WITH GOULKEEPRS SKILL PLAYERS , MAY BE ME WILL WIN SOME GAMES , LOL , TODAY I LOSE MY HEAD , I KNOW TO LOSE , BUT NOT LIKE THIS ... I M VER YVERY DISAPOINT ABOUT THIS GAME

Taking a page out of Lola's book here...

Blame Nordeus

@Pedro, Please don't write in full capital letters.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I feel sorry for you Pedro

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast