Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Champions League tie breaker

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    IF "everything" is tie and you can't play a tie-breaker game (against a rule or similar super-rare incidents like this)...welll in IRL there is a coin-flip for this situation... i know it's pure luck and there is a possibility he had a coin-flip against Sofia FC and he lost it and the system couldn't visualize dat flip

I dunno it's just a theory or something
    THe real rule if I'm not wrong, in these cases is that the team with better Uefa coeficient wins the 2nd place...

Heheheheheh.... They didn't bother to check neither all combinations or UEFA rules.

It's an SQL database, so in this case it will be organized by primary key, which means the oldest teams goes through, e.g.:

2nd : Team with ID# 100000234588295
    3rd : Team with ID# 100000789456253

Don't forget to buy 1031 tokens, just 99.99€

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    IF "everything" is tie and you can't play a tie-breaker game (against a rule or similar super-rare incidents like this)...welll in IRL there is a coin-flip for this situation... i know it's pure luck and there is a possibility he had a coin-flip against Sofia FC and he lost it and the system couldn't visualize dat flip

I dunno it's just a theory or something
    When the game started I had thought about such a situation so I was expecting a penalty shootout. But no such thing happened. But nothing happened nd then I was shown as third.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    Heheheheheh.... They didn't bother to check neither all combinations or UEFA rules.

It's an SQL database, so in this case it will be organized by primary key, which means the oldest teams goes through, e.g.:

2nd : Team with ID# 100000234588295
    3rd : Team with ID# 100000789456253

Don't forget to buy 1031 tokens, just 99.99€
    Yes.. They have simply shown the older team to qualify..

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Here is the official article about CL Rules. Champions League rankings - Top Eleven be a Football Manager
    The rules are not even applied. I finished second in my group, below a team that had an inferior goal differential... and I beat them twice in the group stage.

Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    THe real rule if I'm not wrong, in these cases is that the team with better Uefa coeficient wins the 2nd place...
    Yes i had an old rule in my mind (btw not everyone playing from EU) aand in this case in our virtual game there is no such coeff list or something like that... soo hard to choose

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én SM-N9005-el

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12