Page 135 of 385 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    8* Hatsune Miku!!!

Very hot ))
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

2-1 first round in cup, 3-1 second round, Orlova won with 5-2 (agg)! We are in the next round!
    FCP likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

OUT of the Royal Rumble.
    blame Nordeus!

Quote Originally Posted by Lola.Milo View Post
    blame Nordeus!
    Classic

Sooner we will play in league against 2nd! Boys are ready!

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    pff, at least I hope you will won cl and league..
    PFF.... Don't count on it... I always think we have a huge habit of underperforming in about half the games we play, all these games in the league are win because we have the quality, same goes for the CL. but the Royal Rumble Cup we were never going to make it in all honesty, If I knew format was all on quality I may of spent the whole of last season manipulating my way there, next season we will 3-4 quality ahead of everyone else in the cup through this manipulation.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Sooner we will play in league against 2nd! Boys are ready!
    your team will win 4-0

Quote Originally Posted by Lola.Milo View Post
    your team will win 4-0
    I will be happy with 1-0

PFF.... Don't count on it... I always think we have a huge habit of underperforming in about half the games we play, all these games in the league are win because we have the quality, same goes for the CL. but the Royal Rumble Cup we were never going to make it in all honesty, If I knew format was all on quality I may of spent the whole of last season manipulating my way there, next season we will 3-4 quality ahead of everyone else in the cup through this manipulation.
    maybe next season you will have better chances.

FCP
    Well earlyer today we had the second game against Commando in the cup. FCP has to win at home after a 3 - 2 loss in the away game.

Last night we set our counter formation to his formation at that time. He was using the same formation as in the first game (3-1-3-2-1) so we went with the WM formation. About 20 minutes before the game we logged in on the phone (due to being at work) and he set his formation to 3W-1-4-2. With some thinking we set our formation to 4-5V-1. Not being able to access forums (on there 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond was named as counter to his formation.

Game started and FCP had about 58% posseion at start. Very soon in the game Risso got a yellow card (suspended for next cup game). Command didn't take advantage of the free kick on a dangers spot. In the 23th minute Risso set straight his error by scoring the first goal of the match. In the 41st minute FCP got a corner. Pepp gave it a nice swing and Donker scored the second goal for FCP. After half time noting much happened till the 70th minute. Commando scored a goal then. Now we had to make sure Commando didn't score again to get knocked out the cup. In the 81st minute Izko came on the field to replace Dos Santos. Then in minute 86 it happened Pepp scored the 3th goal for FCP. This gave the team the room they needed as Command didn't have an answer to the late goal.
    Pepp was awarded MOM.

End result 3 - 1. Over the 2 games it makes FCP 5 - 4 Commando.
    Another team with slightly better quality pushed out the cup .

Season 38-t11.jpg