Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: New Cup Format - Token Buyers are DISADVANTAGED

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yes, but you don't buy tokens to get better players from the scout or power train just to play teams that above you level wise on a regular basis, because we are playing L17-L18 clubs in the cup this season, It only costs them a dozen tokens to buy some players that can easily sink our team that we spent hundreds of tokens on scouts/PT etc, It doesn't make sense. Last 2 leagues I won by 25 points and the aggregate scorelines for me in semi-finals were 2 goals in my favour last season in both cup and cl semi, Cup final won 5-0, CL final won 5-1.
    It's a chain reaction. Those teams who you say can easily acquire what you have to pay for will face the same issues if they plan to go for the best on their level too. They will get parried with even stronger levels and that up untill higher planes.

Ok it's like this. I buy tokens and face teams few levels higher than me. I have all scout teams but to him, my team is all 3-4*. If he really wants, he can get a 5* team for much less tokens and destroy me because his 5* will be my 8*. so the new cup format favors high level teams, how is this fair? I can spend 2000 tokens right now and it's still impossible to get a squad full of 8*. why can't I face a team lower level with same quality? the situation is that you can upgrade your team all season long, so there's no advantage of being token buyer at all. They should input transfer deadline too then, then I wouldn't complain.

lolwut, its good like that... u guys want to pay for tokens and win everything... it would ruin the game.

just start playing for fun with no money in and the game is awesome, paying to win is just lame imo
    CarlTaut and Rapyer like this.
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Gafaton View Post
    lolwut, its good like that... u guys want to pay for tokens and win everything... it would ruin the game.

just start playing for fun with no money in and the game is awesome, paying to win is just lame imo
    Just like Real Madrid is lame for buying Ronaldo right?
    ThePsycho likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapyer View Post
    someone is so mad they just peed their panties
    someone = talking about one guy
    "they" just peed "their" = talking about more ppl

damn you genius.

You guys won't understand, without the donations the game wouldn't be up. You should be happy other ppl donate for you so you can still play this game. You retarded fat nerd.
    fmldotcom and Darth Sidious like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gafaton View Post

If I wanted to play for fun, then I would play checkers with my wife.

Based on your comment, did Real Madrid grab all the best players for free?!? I don't think so.
    fmldotcom likes this.
    Los Angeles FC

"The Black Lions"

Seven Seasons: 7 League Titles, 6 Champions League Titles, 2 Cup Titles (& 3 Cup Runner Up Trophies)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reallaw View Post
    someone = talking about one guy
    "they" just peed "their" = talking about more ppl

damn you genius.

You guys won't understand, without the donations the game wouldn't be up. You should be happy other ppl donate for you so you can still play this game. You retarded fat nerd.

"their" could have been "her" but I believe you would use "their" when you are not sure of the gender.

assuming you are male, the whole point of this joke was to ridicule and use the fact that your whining sounds like a little girl that urinated in her underwear because of the loss of control of your emotions causing the loss of control in your bowels.

I really don't think that pointing out possible grammar inconsistencies is an appropriate response to an appropriate BURN.

FAIL.

That being said, I like the fact that token buyers are complaining about something. I have seen many times where non-token buyers complain about token buyers because you can Real Madrid/Manc City your way to winning. It is still very rare to see a Twente/Wolfburg/Montpellier win the league, but it happens because any team can win on any given day. But money does not bring consistancy...it brings talent, which does not always translate into winning.

Remember this is just the CUP and is only one "slightly skewed competition" out of 3 during the season. That token buyers complain that they cant get an easy treble anymore makes me smile. Upsets are good to see and give hope to the weaker teams, which are many.

I get the point that token buyers support this game and allow it to continue its existance. Many, and I mean MANY people play for free and dont "donate". Nordeus wont ever make this a perfect game because there are millions of people playing and you can't please everyone.

I think token buyers who complain about this format should just continue to do what they have been doing and remember that they will still win the league and CL with their "stacked" teams. Just hope for a break against the upper echelon of token buyers they meet in the cup.

I think this format will not be in effect next season, but I know they are just trying a few ideas before they settle on a more fair format. It is only 28 days until the new cup season....chillax - things will get better.
    CarlTaut, ice87s and fmldotcom like this.

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    i disagree .. i love it
    last season i had an easy ride till semi & final
    this season is awesome .. many active managers in cup .. very strong sides as good as yours
    it just encourage me to even be better and improve my side
    people need to enjoy the game rather than trying to wining cup by beating less inferior teams
    In the mean time, give more money to Nordeus
    Season 1 - League winner (7 matches to go from 6th place)
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)
    Season 3 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 4 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 5 - 2nd runner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (hmm....!!!)
    Season 6 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter)

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    "their" could have been "her" but I believe you would use "their" when you are not sure of the gender.

assuming you are male, the whole point of this joke was to ridicule and use the fact that your whining sounds like a little girl that urinated in her underwear because of the loss of control of your emotions causing the loss of control in your bowels.

I really don't think that pointing out possible grammar inconsistencies is an appropriate response to an appropriate BURN.

FAIL.

That being said, I like the fact that token buyers are complaining about something. I have seen many times where non-token buyers complain about token buyers because you can Real Madrid/Manc City your way to winning. It is still very rare to see a Twente/Wolfburg/Montpellier win the league, but it happens because any team can win on any given day. But money does not bring consistancy...it brings talent, which does not always translate into winning.

Remember this is just the CUP and is only one "slightly skewed competition" out of 3 during the season. That token buyers complain that they cant get an easy treble anymore makes me smile. Upsets are good to see and give hope to the weaker teams, which are many.

I get the point that token buyers support this game and allow it to continue its existance. Many, and I mean MANY people play for free and dont "donate". Nordeus wont ever make this a perfect game because there are millions of people playing and you can't please everyone.

I think token buyers who complain about this format should just continue to do what they have been doing and remember that they will still win the league and CL with their "stacked" teams. Just hope for a break against the upper echelon of token buyers they meet in the cup.

I think this format will not be in effect next season, but I know they are just trying a few ideas before they settle on a more fair format. It is only 28 days until the new cup season....chillax - things will get better.
    Twenty did win...in holland. You don't get it, ally leagues are hard and the cups I'm always against higher level but I didn't mind before. I just don't understand why it's strictly higher level for me now. Just because I make my squad strong it means I must face weaker teams from higher level? Why can't I face stronger teams from lower level?

MDKII
    I would just like to make people aware that I have been forwarding the threads and feedback in regards to the Cup. While I can't promise anything at this point, we are aware that some players are not happy with the new Cup format (and are aware of the reasons behind that), so thank you all for posting your thoughts, both positive and negative.

For now, I'd appreciate if you'd keep us up to date with how you're doing in this Cup compared to other Cups, what's working for you and what's not, and so on. That way, we'll have more information to go on for any future decisions.
    Rubenito, dv8r and fmldotcom like this.

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast