Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree855Likes

Thread: Season 71 - Week 4

Addicted
    Teda won 2 matches today.

Due to family activities I did not watch the first match which is a CL one; we played using all bench players as we won 9:1 on road and today we played at home and made a 3:0 win. Next opponent is more serious and the manager is active, OK let us meet and rock!

The second game today is a league one; I started using narrow diamond but after a while I realized that I should risk and try my 8 star Brazilian ST and plus my wingers; so I switched to 451V. Then my best winger scored a penalty and a free kick; then he assisted the Brazilian ST twice so we won 4:0 at home. The best winger won the MOM with a rating 10; my Brazilian ST scored twice and rated 8. Tomorrow we will play against the second ranking team in league, I will need to think about what formation I will start with, it will be either ND or 451V, headache ...

Palace teams report, Saturday...

Desert Rats FC have ended their participation in the Champions League for this season after a 0-3 home defeat in their Quarter-Final 2nd Leg match, going out 1-5 on aggregate.

Palace Casuals continue their erratic form this season, their away game against a strong mid-table team being dominated by 3* right-winger Johan Shaqiri, who earned his third MoM in four matches by single-handedly putting the visitors two goals to the good by the 51st minute. The home side pulled one back with 19 minutes to go, but the Casuals held on for the 2-1 win despite losing central midfielder Mario Dinamarca to the Order of the Early Bath after two yellow card offences.

Palace Terriers had a nearly full-strength side available after the return of a couple of suspended players and the full recovery of an injured one. Their away match against a weak mid-table side followed the script perfectly, central midfielder Eko Sinegal putting the visitors in front after 10 minutes. Left-winger Zdenek Krajca then scored a pair of pile drivers and right-winger Julien van der Plas completed the scoring for a 4-0 win.

Back to the League, and Desert Rats were away at the League leaders, a mere 5.8Q better. This match too, went to script, a goal in each half condemning the Rats to a 0-2 defeat. Not in the order of things, however, was a five-day injury to defensive midfielder Mohd S Abdul Karim and a booking for central midfielder Markus Hammes, which means he misses the next League game through suspension. Left-back Piotr Wojtczak made his 50th appearance in an orange-and-white shirt.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Well, the day may not have began well (1-2 loss in league) but it ended well, with a 3-0 win securing our 11th consecutive trip to CL semi-finals (Lvls 7-17). Last season we got eliminated at this stage, but preparations are being done to ensure we're better prepared for the opposition this time around.

The 7* Greek ST I was complaining about with my post on the previous page, showed up today and got MotM w/ a goal and assist. He's redeemed himself for at least a day.
    Level 40 Manager

VIP
    Season 71 - Week 4-fkp8.png

Nikola Ilić assisted 100 times in the club career and achieved triple-triple after 151 games played...

Season 71 - Week 4-16.png
    talisman and reddeviljohn like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FKP8.png 
Views:	49 
Size:	2.7 KB 
ID:	55225

Nikola Ilić assisted 100 times in the club career and achieved triple-triple after 151 games played...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16.PNG 
Views:	51 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	55226
    triple-triple what what?

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    9 goals. 3 X 3
    khris and reddeviljohn like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    triple-triple what what?
    151 games, 133 goals, 100 assists...
    Gert Funck likes this.

Season 71 - Week 4-ronaldo.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Very hard away match today !!!

Season 71 - Week 4-screenshot_1.jpg

Tabel, tomorrow against 8th.

Season 71 - Week 4-screenshot_2.jpg

Domination

1st leg of cup semi final was so easy, we did not expect that..
    Against a fit lv 17 team 52:48 possesion.. yet we dominated them with our counter attacking 4-5-1
    against 3-3-3-1.. ST scored 4 goals, each ALM & AMR scored 2.
    Time to concentrate on the league now as this is our first chance to get the 1st place since Round 3.. 2 points behinde, 1 game to play.. against the 3rd in the league Won't be easy.. i'll update the score once we'r done.

Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast