Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast
Like Tree855Likes

Thread: Season 71 - Week 4

Palace Terriers report, season final...

Palace Terriers played their final game of the season at home in their newly extended 'Small Town' stadium, and all 7000 seats were occupied to see the demolition of the 13th place team and the raising of the Championship Trophy after the final whistle. Striker Waldemar Sanchez and right-winger Julien van der Plas gave the hosts a two-goal lead at half time, and a burst of three goals after break by GK Jayantha Ahamed, Sanchez and van der Plas increased the lead. A spate of substitutions followed as the Management gave outings to some of the less-used players this term, before van der Plas completed his hat-trick and Stanislav Dolgoborodov headed in a corner in the last ten minutes to complete the scoring in the 7-0 victory.

Season 71 - Week 4-trophy-thumbs-up.jpg

Final Table:

Season 71 - Week 4-s04-l04-league-table-final.jpg

League performance tables:

Season 71 - Week 4-s04-l04-league-top-scorers-final.jpgSeason 71 - Week 4-s04-l04-league-top-rated-final.jpg

Final player squad stats:

Season 71 - Week 4-s04-player-stats-final.jpg

Player of the Season:

Season 71 - Week 4-pt-zdenek-krajca-s04-pos.jpg

Injury Stats: Matches played - 32; Injuries - 7; Days - 27 (last season - 47/8/36).
    Last edited by talisman; 10-17-2015 at 11:55 PM.
    Gert Funck and reddeviljohn like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

VIP
    Season 71 - Week 4-butd10.png

Won the League with Belgrade United after 18 seasons and played CL Finals for the first time ever with the club...

Season 71 - Week 4-80.jpg
    Season 71 - Week 4-86.jpg
    Season 71 - Week 4-81.jpg

Lost,so finished 8th haha,let's repeat the level:-) half team will be sold,there's no difference in keeping the star,they
    performed horrible...attack was fine,but all defenders can go:-) I'm not too bothered,cause this team if promoted would've been trashed next season,so better to take it easy n rebuild it:-)

Once again, we've made it to end of the season.

My team placed at second place at this season, even though I aimed for the championship.

I've managed to win champions league, but I pretty much win every 1 to 2 season.

Cup is obviously most difficult one among the other tournaments, I really thought that I was going to win it, but I matched a team that 4 level above me at semi final

United news

and there we have it. I guess my first team never will get the undefeded achievement.. oh well.. we won
    see you on the other side
    Season 71 - Week 4-first.jpg
    talisman and reddeviljohn like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Lost,so finished 8th haha,let's repeat the level:-) half team will be sold,there's no difference in keeping the star,they
    performed horrible...attack was fine,but all defenders can go:-) I'm not too bothered,cause this team if promoted would've been trashed next season,so better to take it easy n rebuild it:-)
    Don't bank on it - of the two instances of Palace Casuals finishing 8th, in one of them they were promoted because of lack of teams at higher level...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Don't bank on it - of the two instances of Palace Casuals finishing 8th, in one of them they were promoted because of lack of teams at higher level...
    I hope it won't happenh to me!

Palace Casuals report, season final...

Firstly, a bit of admin, the Casuals 'Father Figure', Anthony Petrovski, made his 50th appearance in yesterday's match:

Season 71 - Week 4-pc-anthony-petrovski-50.jpg

Palace Casuals ended their worst season on record with an away match against a team challenging for the final promotion slot and dominated for much of the match, but came away with a share of the points in a 1-1 draw. The home side took the lead against the run of play late on in the first half from a corner, prompting the Casuals Management to change to a more attacking formation after the break. The home defence held firm, by both fair means and foul, for most of the second half, left-winger Martin Kozak finally coming up with a goal from a long-range shot with 15 minutes to go.

Final table:

Season 71 - Week 4-s27-l26-league-table-final.jpg

League Top Passers Table:

Season 71 - Week 4-s27-l26-league-top-passers-final.jpg

Final player squad stats:

Season 71 - Week 4-s27-player-stats-final.jpg

Player of the Season:

Season 71 - Week 4-pc-mario-dinamarca-s27-poy.jpg

Injury stats: Matches played - 34; Injuries - 9; Days - 31 (last season - 36/15/66).
    Last edited by talisman; 10-17-2015 at 07:56 PM.
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Addicted
    Always the bridesmaid never the bride. This is my level 10 team and yet again there is at least 1 team better than me. Finished 2nd again. That's the 6th time I've been runner up and only 1 championship. Must try harder.
    Season 71 - Week 4-season-10.jpg

Rookie
    Leicester Tigers win back to back league title

Leicester Tigers finished off season number 3 today, taking the cup for the 2nd time in 2 seasons. The season as a whole was another brilliant one despite getting knocked out in the cup and champions league at the last 16 stage. In the cup and the champions league the Tigers lost to the eventual champions giving them a far better game than anyone else. In the League, Tigers knew they had won the competition in round 22. They almost achieved a 26 win trophy, only to draw one game in round 21.

Terrance, Tigers manager commented on the season. "Yet again, I'm so so proud of the boys, its been a great league campaign and we were unlucky not to get the 26 wins we probably should have got. In the Cup and Champions League we got unlucky with the draw. Ok, in the Champions League we didn't get top spot in the group giving us a tough game against the best but it was still hard luck, especially in the cup. I feel we've made a lot of progress this year and as a whole we are ready to move on into next season looking confident and with a new look attack"

Next seasons targets?
    "Ahh look, as always we will asses that matter when all the draws have been completed but for now, winning the league is an absolute must, I want, and feel the team is good enough, to get to the final of both the Cup and Champions League if not further. I feel now, we have so much strength in depth that though injuries, suspensions and poor form we have the players that are able to step up to the plate allowing me to give rest to players when needed, something I've not been able to do at this club yet. Im feeling positive towards the new season, but lets just enjoy this league trophy tonight first!"

Presentation
    This years presentation is ran by the club chairman, Matt and the Top eleven League chairman for our server.

Winner of the Tigers Hot Pick award (most games) is....The captain and rock at the back....Ges Cook!!! with 42 games.
    Winner of the Tigers Silver Boot award (most assists) is....Marc Lemke!!! With 41 assists.
    Winner of the Tigers Man of the Moment award (most man of the matches) is.....Marc Lemke!!!! With 23 Man of the Matches.
    Winner of the Tigers Golden Boot (most goals) is....Marc Lemke! With 48 goals.
    Winner of the Tigers Worst Disciplined extra training award is....Ross Parle!!! With 3 yellow cards and 1 red (5 points)
    Winner of the Tigers Best newcomer is....Pablo Moratalla!!!
    Winner of the Tigers Young Player of the Year is...Roberto Ricci!!!
    Winner of the Tigers Defender of the year is....Serkan Ay!!!
    Winner of the Tigers Attacker of the year is....Marc Lemke!!!
    Winner of the Tigers Player of the year is....Marc Lemke!!!

Winner of the Leagues Golden Boot is....Marc Lemke!!! With 34 League Goals.
    Winner of the Leagues Top Rated Player is....Marc Lemke!!! With a rating of 9.3.
    Winner of the Leagues Silver Boot is....Youve guessed it....Marc Lemke!!! With 30 Assists.

A big well done to Marc Lemke who again, for the second season running, wins all 3 league awards!!

Finally, The Champions of League Level 3, receiving a prize of £3.3 Million Pounds. the League trophy and most important of all, the title of League Champions for the 2nd time in a row.....Leicester Tigers!!!!!

Extra
    And a last word from your reporter as the Fireworks fly from the pitch as Ges Cook lifts the league trophy, its sad to announcer the retirement of a star at Welford Road, Aaron Robertson. He's a player who's been at the club since the first game in season 1. He would always come on to the pitch and do the job whilst Lemke was injured or rested. Down to one star now he, would have struggled anyway but he was given the start today and scored a goal which just sums up what a great minded player he was. We all wish you well for the future, thank you for the memories. He played 38 matches for the club scoring 17 goals.

Thank you, I hope to see you all next season. For more information see the Tigers Team showcase page.
    Last edited by mattyg1306; 10-17-2015 at 10:18 PM.

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast